Milano v CSKA
    Gran Canaria v Efes
    Khimki v Barcelona
    Buducnost v Zalgiris
    Panathinaikos v Olympiacos
    Baskonia v Fener

it's a must win game for Zalgiris

well, and oly-pao - will be spectacular

Baskonia at home IMO is favourite against Fenerbahce. Until now Baskonia lost the two games against top teams (Olympiakos and Real Madrid). Lately is winning all the games by big margin, in ACB his stats are historical, +187 in seven games. The team need to confirm their good shape against a top team, the game is crucial because if Baskonia win will be again in the fight after a bad start, in the other hand Fenerbahce won in Vitoria last regular season and then in quarterfinals, so I expect a very hungry Baskonia, I like the odds @2.05.

Bayern Munich v Daška
    Maccabi v Real Madrid
    Milano v CSKA
    Gran Canaria v Efes
    Khimki v Barcelona
    Buducnost v Zalgiris
    Baskonia v Fener
    cigarafterten.com - italian basketball & other stories

Bayern Munich v Daška
    Maccabi v Real Madrid
    Milano v CSKA
    Gran Canaria v Efes (May go either way, but Efes looks like a better team)
    Khimki v Barcelona (Tough to predict, but Barca seems more stable at the moment)
    Buducnost v Zalgiris
    Panathinaikos v Olympiacos (Really unpredictable, though I'd rather go with Pao thanks to their homecourt)
    Baskonia v Fener (Here, it's not a prediction. My sympathies go with Baskonia, so I'd like them to win)

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post
    Baskonia at home IMO is favourite against Fenerbahce. Until now Baskonia lost the two games against top teams (Olympiakos and Real Madrid). Lately is winning all the games by big margin, in ACB his stats are historical, +187 in seven games. The team need to confirm their good shape against a top team, the game is crucial because if Baskonia win will be again in the fight after a bad start, in the other hand Fenerbahce won in Vitoria last regular season and then in quarterfinals, so I expect a very hungry Baskonia, I like the odds @2.05.
    I am not sure Baskonia is favorite against Fener, despite hosting the game. I have big respect for Baskonia system and quality of the team, maybe they will even win this game but being favorite against Fener is something that doesn't sound realistic in this moment.

Baskonia v Fener 45:55

Other games:
    Bayern Munich v Daška
    Maccabi v Real Madrid
    Milano v CSKA
    Gran Canaria v Efes
    Khimki v Barcelona
    Buducnost v Zalgiris
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemalex View Post
    There is not many players same quality as Nunnaly. He is one of the best 3 pt shooters of all euroleague history.

Bayern Munich v Daška 65-35
    Maccabi v Real Madrid 40-60
    Milano v CSKA 45-55
    Gran Canaria v Efes 45-55
    Khimki v Barcelona 55-45
    Buducnost v Zalgiris 35-65
    Panathinaikos v Olympiacos 45-55
    Baskonia v Fener 51-49

Bayern Munich v Daška 50 - 50
    Maccabi v Real Madrid 51- 49
    Milano v CSKA 51- 49
    Gran Canaria v Efes 45 - 55
    Khimki v Barcelona 65 - 35
    Buducnost v Zalgiris 40 - 60
    Panathinaikos v Olympiacos 45 - 55
    Baskonia v Fener 65 - 35

Fenerbahše İstanbul

Next week have unusual and indicative games.Bayern-Darussafaka ,run and gun Darussafaka against half controlled half liberal Bayern,savages from Tel Aviv against higher version of that .Gran Canaria -Efes,similar styles,Gran Canaria play something more team .Efes have something bigger quality.Khimki-Barcelona same case like Bayern-Darussafaka.
    Buducnost-Zalgiris,Buducnost have lack of quality in regard to Zalgiris,a little slowly basketball ,individual quality,pnr,Zalgiris play more collective ,with better adroitness,more organized.Panathinaikos-Olympiacos,also two similar styles,most similar in last 15 years ,both of them have solid beginning ,some stuff works some doesnt works ,Panathinaikos in regard of past years have more defined and organized team,unlike Olympiacos which have less organized and defined team ,so now they are on similar level ,unlike past years when Olympiacos was better
    .Baskonia-Fenerbahce,I like Baskonia,unlike previous years,now they reach level of basketball almost like Real , they arent savages like Maccabi or Darussafaka ,they almost were .Fenerbahce like every years in medium pace construct castle building which can to be strongest .

Bayern Munich v Daška
    Maccabi v Real Madrid
    Milano v CSKA
    Gran Canaria v Efes
    Khimki v Barcelona
    Buducnost v Zalgiris
    Baskonia v Fener

interesting how everyone thinks baskonia is favorite against fener. we will see about that.
    given the fact that they don't have a single extraordinary player other than shengelia, i would not think of them favorites against any solid team.
    Last edited by Ziya K; 11-08-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziya K View Post
    Bayern Munich v Daška
    Maccabi v Real Madrid
    Milano v CSKA
    Gran Canaria v Efes
    Khimki v Barcelona
    Buducnost v Zalgiris
    Baskonia v Fener

interesting how everyone thinks baskonia is favorite against fener. we will see about that.
    given the fact that they don't have a single extraordinary player other than shengelia, i would not think of them favorites against any solid team.
    It’s questionable how many extraordinary players are in Euroleague? I don’t see any in Fener, so using your logic is 1:0 for Baskonia. Baskonia clear favorite.
    previously known as Beno

If Milano wins,this evening i will drink two or three bottles of italian wine

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    It’s questionable how many extraordinary players are in Euroleague? I don’t see any in Fener, so using your logic is 1:0 for Baskonia. Baskonia clear favorite.
    i will make it easy for you. check last five games. see how many players average +10 points per game in each team.
    top teams have at least 3 players with this stat.

Vesely better than Shengelia, so how score could be 1-0.

I agree. After Bogdan and Doncic left I don't see extraordinary players in EL too.
    But fact that Vesely has the highest PIR index and Datome is best shooter(probably SF too) mean that Fener has more power in hands then Baskonia. 2-0 for Fener
    There is not many players same quality as Nunnaly. He is one of the best 3 pt shooters of all euroleague history.

Attendance in Zalgiris home matches is going absolutely crazy. 8 days left until game vs Barcelona and it's another sold-out. Hopefully we will manage to take a dub next week.

i will make it easy for you. check last five games. see how many players average +10 points per game in each team.
    Baskonia started badly the euroleague, but you can't compare the stats of two teams after five games. The schedule of Fenerbahce was easier, had 3 "easy games" at home, Baskonia played Zalgiris, Olympiakos and Real Madrid in the first five games, only an easy game at home (Darussafaka) and now Fenerbahce, and played Bayern away (a team which fighted for the win in Istanbul). Baskonia with the other schedule will have better stats. By the way Baskonia have again the worst possible schedule playing away 11 of the first 17 games.

In this game we will see if Baskonia is a serious contender or no. The team is first in the ACB, I know the euroleague is harder, but Baskonia won the last 18 quarters in a row, that is not easy (it is a record). In ACB (6-1) in the six wins the medium difference was of 31.6 points (+190), that is something unbelievable (another record) and only great teams can do. So now need to prove it in the euroleague, last game was a little step (+26 Darussafaka) now need to prove it against a top team, we will see.

I read Poirier is doubtful, he did not train today so now I see Fenerbahce favourite.

Extraordinary player is a player, who avg. more than 10 points? Interesting definition.
    previously known as Beno

Vesely better than Shengelia,
    In which sport?
    previously known as Beno

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast