Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power outage in FIBA U18 girls final (hosted by India)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power outage in FIBA U18 girls final (hosted by India)

Game stopped for over 10 minutes in the 4th quarter. When power resumed, players warmed up just like another half time. Has anything like that ever happened?
    aim low, score high

There was a power outage in the USA-Argentina agme at the Atlanta Olympics.
    Originally posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Originally posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Sub Geeks

Comment

I was trying to write my MBA paper so that I could watch the FIBA U-18 but unfortunately this power outage caused a major disrupt in my plans and I couldn't watch it then. Is there any way to watch the tournament now?
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Their skilled team understands the critical role foundations play in the structural integrity of a building. From site analysis to Drain Install​ foundation construction, Sprague Excavating employs a meticulous approach.​

Comment

Citing sources appropriately is a crucial aspect of Wikipedia writing, and professional writers excel in this domain. Every piece of information is meticulously cited, supported by verifiable and reliable sources. This commitment to citation standards enhances the overall reliability of the content and ensures acceptance within the Wikipedia community.The advantages of enlisting professional Wikipedia writers extend beyond the initial creation of the page. These experts understand the dynamic nature of Wikipedia, adapting strategies to align with new policies and guidelines, ensuring the page remains compliant and effective over time.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information