Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Euroleague Regular Season: Week 5

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Pride View Post
    Milano had a bad day,great shooter like bertans and kuzminskas missed at least 3-4 open shots

Mike James played bad i know,but they missed another imprtoant player like nedovic

without him they won two important games against khimky and efes,now they'll lose next week against cska but record will be 4-2 and not 3-3
    Imho Milano would have been very good team, if Mike was their 6th man and Nedovic would have run the show.That won’t happen, so expect many games like yesterday but all won’t finish like yesterday.
    previously known as Beno

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Imho Milano would have been very good team, if Mike was their 6th man and Nedovic would have run the show.That won’t happen, so expect many games like yesterday but all won’t finish like yesterday.
    with nedovic i don't remember close game in the euroleague,only against real,but for Pianigiani's fault

i think a solution could be Cinciarini in the starting 5 and Nedovic like 6th man,jerrels is another problem for Milano not James

more minutes to della Valle and Cinciarini,less to Jerrels

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bob View Post
    Mike James is full of himself and egocentric , but on the other hand he has no fear, he has a full confidence in his ability and his team ability to win games, and he's no some primaddona , he will fight for every possession and for every rebound and he brings fire and confidence and also probably some frustration from time to time to his teammates.
    He missed a lot of shots that probably a more clever player wouldn't take on the first place, but for the long term imo , Milano as team will get more than lose from this.
    From my impression, Nedovic is less fit to take that kind of a role.
    Mike James is the difference between all other talented Milano teams that we saw before that were full of talent but with no "sting" and this Milano team that can be dangerous this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Toja27 View Post
    So far Micic is the main point gaurd for Efes not Larkin.
    he's playing great, his final seconds been unfortunate but he had good game. I wish Maccabi bring him instead of Pargo this summer.
    I agree with this. Larkin will be fine, no doubt, but Micic has been playing quite well. unfortunate game.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I agree with this. Larkin will be fine, no doubt, but Micic has been playing quite well. unfortunate game.
    Yes, but fact is that he screwed the game with continuous mistakes. He didn't just missed fts but after that two more errors.
    After all it's ataman fault that his the most expensive player and the best player imo, didn't played last minutes of the game. Larkin is better player then James and he should be on the court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cemalex View Post
    There is not many players same quality as Nunnaly. He is one of the best 3 pt shooters of all euroleague history.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Yes, but fact is that he screwed the game with continuous mistakes. He didn't just missed fts but after that two more errors.
    After all it's ataman fault that his the most expensive player and the best player imo, didn't played last minutes of the game. Larkin is better player then James and he should be on the court.
    Bein' most expensive player doesn't guarantee you minutes on the court. That would be plain nonsense if it would. It's not some NBA where you put your star player no matter what. In that game Micic was better, so he played, moreover before bein' substituted few minutes before the end Larkin made some bad decisions and took poor shots. Yeah, Micic missed those FT, but shit happens. Yeah he took a risk tryin' to steal the ball from James, but who wouldn't try this? He almost got it, touched the ball, but lost it. Unlucky. I was pissed off when all that happened, cause took Efes to win it in my booking store with generous odds, but can't blame the player, it was just a pure misfortune. The one that could be blamed for how all the game went is Ataman

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345