Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1591

Thread: UAAP Season 82

  1. #761
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,346
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Maybe the other guy was being a dick to Kobe that's why he reacted that way. But hey, he apologized. Also, the dude kind of flopped too.

  2. #762
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,361
    Country: Austria

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    He does look old though. I couldn't care less about the block. He really does look old. You need to RELAX.

    Relax. Put the tension away. Because what you are doing right now is stirring up something that is not even relevant at all. Don't you think?
    Only 20

  3. #763
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,246

    Default

    Abando really looks like young Allein Maliksi, damn the hops is real...And yes Abando is younger than Kobe, its just that despite the beard kobe still look baby face
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  4. #764
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,346
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Abando really looks like young Allein Maliksi, damn the hops is real...And yes Abando is younger than Kobe, its just that despite the beard kobe still look baby face
    Well, Kobe starting to look like a man now actually. Unfortunately, his body is still not mature enough. He needs to hit the weights hard this off-season.

  5. #765
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,346
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Everyone is actually pretty talented in this UP line-up. It's fascinating actually. Tungcab, in particular, played exceptionally well.

  6. #766
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,908
    Country: Kyrgyzstan

    Default

    Nice shootout between SBC and DLSU. DLSU even without an import will not be easy to beat. Byrd is a miracle maker so far.

  7. #767
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher View Post
    Nice shootout between SBC and DLSU. DLSU even without an import will not be easy to beat. Byrd is a miracle maker so far.
    DLSU played like a contender. Canlas heated up in the 2nd half

  8. #768
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Abando really looks like young Allein Maliksi, damn the hops is real...And yes Abando is younger than Kobe, its just that despite the beard kobe still look baby face
    The guy is a baller. Not only is he althletic, he can shoot really well too.

    Anyway what's up with Subido? He's ok but definitely didn't turn out to half the player he formerly was hyped up to be by someone here. I thought he'd go pro right away

  9. #769
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,419
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    The guy is a baller. Not only is he althletic, he can shoot really well too.

    Anyway what's up with Subido? He's ok but definitely didn't turn out to half the player he formerly was hyped up to be by someone here. I thought he'd go pro right away
    Alot of great wing players in the dleague and college

  10. #770
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    12
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenarcher View Post
    Nice shootout between SBC and DLSU. DLSU even without an import will not be easy to beat. Byrd is a miracle maker so far.
    Coach Byrd is really making a very fantastic job with the available pieces without an import. Si far DLSU lost to UP in the overtime and to San Beda decided only in the last minutes of the last quarter. A commendable job for the new Dlsu coach.

  11. #771
    Senior Member Alex07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    bahay
    Posts
    8,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    Only 20
    if he was just a year younger,he would have been a part of the U-19 squad and I think will be a good contributor as well.
    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

  12. #772
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    32
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watiwawa View Post
    Looks old because he blocked your baby boy Kobe?

    Kobe is a lost cause. Una yabang. He even shoved Subido out of nowhere. I wont be surprised, future Abueva.
    Bruh, question is, could he be as good as Abueva?

  13. #773
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,419
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmopolitan View Post
    Coach Byrd is really making a very fantastic job with the available pieces without an import. Si far DLSU lost to UP in the overtime and to San Beda decided only in the last minutes of the last quarter. A commendable job for the new Dlsu coach.
    And they only had Baltazar as their big man since bates wasn't available

  14. #774
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,590
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    Everyone is actually pretty talented in this UP line-up. It's fascinating actually. Tungcab, in particular, played exceptionally well.
    Glad to hear Tungcab is still there. He had a couple of nice plays in the Finals. Pegging him to replace Atin to in the SF spot.

  15. #775
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    9,604
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    damn abando is really good.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  16. #776
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,419
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    Glad to hear Tungcab is still there. He had a couple of nice plays in the Finals. Pegging him to replace Atin to in the SF spot.
    Atin to is a bust lmao

  17. #777
    Senior Member live_evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulacan
    Posts
    1,109
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
    Season 82 team is not set in stone. There will be at least 3 new players for next season at a minimum. Chiu, Eli Ramos, Credo, Berjay, Mallilin and one of the Maagdenberg in the mix for season 82. Fornilos and Dwight Ramos are a definite for season 83. Padrigao comes to play point in season 84 and Espinosa in 85.

    Mason Amos and Lazaro are only incoming juniors in AHS while Lopez is a sophomore. At a minimum, the trio will not be in college until season 84 and 85. There is a possibility that the kid brother of Mason Amos also ends up in AHS. He is a highly thought of player by the national NZ basketball organization.
    With Tab being the intelligent coach that he is will probably pray that DLSU gets Padrigao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #778
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    158
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Looks like UP is gonna have a pretty busy summer with camps in Vegas and Serbia plus a tournament in Taiwan. Its in Kaohsiung so its most likely gonna be the BLIA Cup.


    https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/06/0...Xpm_QuA95UuES0

  19. #779
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,051
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by live_evil View Post
    With Tab being the intelligent coach that he is will probably pray that DLSU gets Padrigao.
    for the first time, i will say that i am interested to watch a la salle-ateneo match. i am curious how the game will turn out with both teams have foreign coaches armed with overseas coaching experience.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  20. #780
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    12
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Man! UST's Abando is fo real! can't wait to watch him on S82! also former Falcon, now a Fighting Maroon Tungcab improved!

    still wondrin where is Stephen Roxas now?

Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •