Page 377 of 389 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 7772

Thread: UAAP Season 82

  1. #7521
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,810
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerman View Post
    Peace!!!
    Well, you're not in my SIG anymore just like everyone else.

    Everyone knows what that means.

  2. #7522
    Senior Member xenoloxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    4,519
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    I've always suspected that Ben ex is Cocoy with the way he puts down pinoy ballers and make up absurd tales.
    Nonsense, Cocoy is a 6'3 good looking office worker in Argentina

  3. #7523
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,070
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cartman42 View Post
    How sure are you?
    They would wipe the floor they both joined the d league i think maybe a good reference

  4. #7524
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,847
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    They would lose by 30
    If Letran is allowed to maul Koame, a close fight. Like in the Filoil cup. Muyang was allowed to push Koame around while Koame got called for ticky tacky fouls. With Koame in foul trouble it was a close game. The games this season that were close was with Koame in foul trouble.

  5. #7525
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    33
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    If Letran is allowed to maul Koame, a close fight. Like in the Filoil cup. Muyang was allowed to push Koame around while Koame got called for ticky tacky fouls. With Koame in foul trouble it was a close game.
    ^D-League. Fun game. Ateneo did not play Thirdy and Navarro, while Letran had Pasaol as a hugot. Like you said, Kouame was out for a long time due to fouls. End result? Ateneo by 15+.

  6. #7526
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    401
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    It's not a knock on Letran. They just don't match up well with Ateneo. And of course, Ateneo and Tab are just in a whole other level.

  7. #7527
    Senior Member The_Big_Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Manila, Leyte, & Iloilo
    Posts
    3,716

    Default

    Will Alfrancis Chua and the rest of the "super friends" (Pido Jarencio, Jeff Napa et. al) show up later to support UST. This will be interesting if they show up behind the UST bench. Tapos makialam sila sa coaching calls of Aldin Ayo.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

  8. #7528
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Will Alfrancis Chua and the rest of the "super friends" (Pido Jarencio, Jeff Napa et. al) show up later to support UST. This will be interesting if they show up behind the UST bench. Tapos makialam sila sa coaching calls of Aldin Ayo.
    Mayhem maybe his preferred system but he wont allow anyone interferring and interrupting his coaching during games unless he asks for advice. He will only allow his asst coaches to give instructions to players that do not deviate from the original agreed gameplan.

  9. #7529
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dubidub View Post
    It's not a knock on Letran. They just don't match up well with Ateneo. And of course, Ateneo and Tab are just in a whole other level.
    Ateneo is a bad matchup for any collegiate team. It would be fun to see Letran's battalion of coaches against Tab.

    Ateneo manhandled UST who has a superior lineup to Letran which includes the MVP. Subido/Nonoy > Yu , UST's wings > Letran's wings, Chabi yo>>>Muyang. And the team is also coached by Ayo.

    I could see this finals version of Letran winning against UP and probably UST but not Ateneo. Even if had like a month off

  10. #7530
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Will Alfrancis Chua and the rest of the "super friends" (Pido Jarencio, Jeff Napa et. al) show up later to support UST. This will be interesting if they show up behind the UST bench. Tapos makialam sila sa coaching calls of Aldin Ayo.
    Is that even allowed in the UAAP?

  11. #7531
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Will Alfrancis Chua and the rest of the "super friends" (Pido Jarencio, Jeff Napa et. al) show up later to support UST. This will be interesting if they show up behind the UST bench. Tapos makialam sila sa coaching calls of Aldin Ayo.
    the Letran superfriends just confirms that Northporth and Columbia are SMC's farm team...(but as a Thomasian I hope they support UST next season!)

  12. #7532
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    10,746
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    the Letran superfriends just confirms that Northporth and Columbia are SMC's farm team...(but as a Thomasian I hope they support UST next season!)
    was there any doubt in the first place?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  13. #7533
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    the Letran superfriends just confirms that Northporth and Columbia are SMC's farm team...(but as a Thomasian I hope they support UST next season!)
    I thought of that as well. And the NP just won over the Gins in an important game just recently..

    Will we see Yeng, Dimaunahan and "friends" behind Ateneo and SBU's bench next season?

  14. #7534
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    401
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Ateneo is a bad matchup for any collegiate team. It would be fun to see Letran's battalion of coaches against Tab.

    Ateneo manhandled UST who has a superior lineup to Letran which includes the MVP. Subido/Nonoy > Yu , UST's wings > Letran's wings, Chabi yo>>>Muyang. And the team is also coached by Ayo.

    I could see this finals version of Letran winning against UP and probably UST but not Ateneo. Even if had like a month off
    Yup I agree. That's a matchup I'd want to. Letran vs UST. BTW, is there bad blood between Ayo and Letran?

  15. #7535
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dubidub View Post
    Yup I agree. That's a matchup I'd want to. Letran vs UST. BTW, is there bad blood between Ayo and Letran?
    Don't really know since I'm not fron Letran but they were really upset when he bolted for greener pastures despite being under contract for 2 more years.. supposedly they patched already but you get the feeling they'll never really forget what he did

  16. #7536
    Senior Member el scorcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Don't really know since I'm not fron Letran but they were really upset when he bolted for greener pastures despite being under contract for 2 more years.. supposedly they patched already but you get the feeling they'll never really forget what he did
    Literally, GREENer pastures.

    San Beda owes La Salle, I think. IMO the Knights would've built their own dynasty if he stayed.

  17. #7537
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    979
    Country: Saudi Arabia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Is that even allowed in the UAAP?
    Si Al chua pa!! He is one of the most powerful personalities sa Philippine basketball.. eh if letran Vs ateneo will have a match up eh I want to see him and his friends combined Vs tab's coaching.. i'm confident that ateneo will smash letran all the way.. BUT!! IF CHUA GOES BACKDOOR EH IBANG USAPAN NA YAN.. EVEN A TAB BALDWIN'S GENIUS COACHING WILL GO WASTE WITH HIS "MAGICAL BACKDOOR" TRICKS.. just ask chot Reyes, yeng guiao.. he is the biggest mafia here in Philippine basketball!!!

  18. #7538
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    98
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    With all due respect to this thread, NCAA finals > UAAP finals. Had to say it.

  19. #7539
    Senior Member thatweirdguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by el scorcho View Post
    Literally, GREENer pastures.

    San Beda owes La Salle, I think. IMO the Knights would've built their own dynasty if he stayed.
    If its Jamike maybe. I don't really want to say it but man Jamike was embarrassed by Ayo. Good thing he moved to NU.

  20. #7540
    Senior Member el scorcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cartman42 View Post
    With all due respect to this thread, NCAA finals > UAAP finals. Had to say it.
    Not even close - Bitter Maroons

    It's true, though.

Page 377 of 389 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •