Page 377 of 389 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,540 of 7772

Thread: UAAP Season 82

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerman View Post
    Peace!!!
    Well, you're not in my SIG anymore just like everyone else.

Everyone knows what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    I've always suspected that Ben ex is Cocoy with the way he puts down pinoy ballers and make up absurd tales.
    Nonsense, Cocoy is a 6'3 good looking office worker in Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by cartman42 View Post
    How sure are you?
    They would wipe the floor they both joined the d league i think maybe a good reference

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    They would lose by 30
    If Letran is allowed to maul Koame, a close fight. Like in the Filoil cup. Muyang was allowed to push Koame around while Koame got called for ticky tacky fouls. With Koame in foul trouble it was a close game. The games this season that were close was with Koame in foul trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    If Letran is allowed to maul Koame, a close fight. Like in the Filoil cup. Muyang was allowed to push Koame around while Koame got called for ticky tacky fouls. With Koame in foul trouble it was a close game.
    ^D-League. Fun game. Ateneo did not play Thirdy and Navarro, while Letran had Pasaol as a hugot. Like you said, Kouame was out for a long time due to fouls. End result? Ateneo by 15+.

It's not a knock on Letran. They just don't match up well with Ateneo. And of course, Ateneo and Tab are just in a whole other level.

Will Alfrancis Chua and the rest of the "super friends" (Pido Jarencio, Jeff Napa et. al) show up later to support UST. This will be interesting if they show up behind the UST bench. Tapos makialam sila sa coaching calls of Aldin Ayo.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Will Alfrancis Chua and the rest of the "super friends" (Pido Jarencio, Jeff Napa et. al) show up later to support UST. This will be interesting if they show up behind the UST bench. Tapos makialam sila sa coaching calls of Aldin Ayo.
    Mayhem maybe his preferred system but he wont allow anyone interferring and interrupting his coaching during games unless he asks for advice. He will only allow his asst coaches to give instructions to players that do not deviate from the original agreed gameplan.

Quote Originally Posted by dubidub View Post
    It's not a knock on Letran. They just don't match up well with Ateneo. And of course, Ateneo and Tab are just in a whole other level.
    Ateneo is a bad matchup for any collegiate team. It would be fun to see Letran's battalion of coaches against Tab.

Ateneo manhandled UST who has a superior lineup to Letran which includes the MVP. Subido/Nonoy > Yu , UST's wings > Letran's wings, Chabi yo>>>Muyang. And the team is also coached by Ayo.

I could see this finals version of Letran winning against UP and probably UST but not Ateneo. Even if had like a month off

Is that even allowed in the UAAP?

the Letran superfriends just confirms that Northporth and Columbia are SMC's farm team...(but as a Thomasian I hope they support UST next season!)

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    the Letran superfriends just confirms that Northporth and Columbia are SMC's farm team...(but as a Thomasian I hope they support UST next season!)
    was there any doubt in the first place?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by CoJ View Post
    I thought of that as well. And the NP just won over the Gins in an important game just recently..

Will we see Yeng, Dimaunahan and "friends" behind Ateneo and SBU's bench next season?

Ateneo is a bad matchup for any collegiate team. It would be fun to see Letran's battalion of coaches against Tab.

Ateneo manhandled UST who has a superior lineup to Letran which includes the MVP. Subido/Nonoy > Yu , UST's wings > Letran's wings, Chabi yo>>>Muyang. And the team is also coached by Ayo.

I could see this finals version of Letran winning against UP and probably UST but not Ateneo. Even if had like a month off
    Yup I agree. That's a matchup I'd want to. Letran vs UST. BTW, is there bad blood between Ayo and Letran?

Quote Originally Posted by dubidub View Post
    Yup I agree. That's a matchup I'd want to. Letran vs UST. BTW, is there bad blood between Ayo and Letran?
    Don't really know since I'm not fron Letran but they were really upset when he bolted for greener pastures despite being under contract for 2 more years.. supposedly they patched already but you get the feeling they'll never really forget what he did

Don't really know since I'm not fron Letran but they were really upset when he bolted for greener pastures despite being under contract for 2 more years.. supposedly they patched already but you get the feeling they'll never really forget what he did
    Literally, GREENer pastures.

San Beda owes La Salle, I think. IMO the Knights would've built their own dynasty if he stayed.

Is that even allowed in the UAAP?
    Si Al chua pa!! He is one of the most powerful personalities sa Philippine basketball.. eh if letran Vs ateneo will have a match up eh I want to see him and his friends combined Vs tab's coaching.. i'm confident that ateneo will smash letran all the way.. BUT!! IF CHUA GOES BACKDOOR EH IBANG USAPAN NA YAN.. EVEN A TAB BALDWIN'S GENIUS COACHING WILL GO WASTE WITH HIS "MAGICAL BACKDOOR" TRICKS.. just ask chot Reyes, yeng guiao.. he is the biggest mafia here in Philippine basketball!!!

With all due respect to this thread, NCAA finals > UAAP finals. Had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by el scorcho View Post
    Literally, GREENer pastures.

San Beda owes La Salle, I think. IMO the Knights would've built their own dynasty if he stayed.
    If its Jamike maybe. I don't really want to say it but man Jamike was embarrassed by Ayo. Good thing he moved to NU.

Quote Originally Posted by cartman42 View Post
    With all due respect to this thread, NCAA finals > UAAP finals. Had to say it.
    Not even close - Bitter Maroons

It's true, though.

Page 377 of 389 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387 ... LastLast