X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS also messed up the Taane thing supposedly

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
      It may have come down to the failure of the recruitment of the Danding scholars from LSGH. Unconfirmed reports say that Fornillos is headed to Katipunan. Despite a very early commitment from Cagulangan, he was almost lost to the persistent recruiting of UP. Are Joshua David and Lepalam headed to Recto? That in a nut shell may be part of the problem, homegrown players seeking much greener pastures.
      Fornillios is a wing who cant shoot and cant dribble.
      I see why DLSU might not want him.

Comment

• Originally posted by heystifler View Post
        why recruit them in the first place? wasted $$$$

i hope they find a new school
        Ask danding for a budget to recruit a player.. Danding gives... recruit underperforms.. middleman nit giving the stipend.. sounds familiar hehe

To be fair Dyke and jolo go are obsolete players for la salle now..
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
          Because Danding isn't running it directly anymore. He's still the chief patron but he lets his underlings take charge. It doesn't exactly translate to the same magic of the old man....
          I think it is because Ateneo and Tab Baldwin happened...

Comment

• Smart City Hoops Basketball fb live

UP VS Letran Kobe Paras hitting 5 threes already first quarter
            " If you quit today, you'll quit every part of your Life"

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
              who are the new players that were productive?

I can't believe Jollo has been playing for college this long already. I remember him being the designated shooter of batang gilas. Too bad he didn't grow up to atleast around 6'1-2 or learn the pg position. Same as dyke. stuck at 6'3 so he should be a wing or combo forward like perkins
              Jollo Go was a very undersized sg who's only valuable skill was shooting. And he hadn't shot the ball well in college.. too bad I thought he would be an AC Soberano clone at worst. while Dyke is an undersized "bigman" who doesn't posses any reliable offensive move. They were very limited but "big name "players from the start.

If they were serious with their basketball career they wouldn't have chosen Lasalle who's shuffling players every summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by wowow View Post
                Danding's health has something to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bone24_corleone View Post
                  Smart City Hoops Basketball fb live

UP VS Letran Kobe Paras hitting 5 threes already first quarter
                  link?

I hope Kobe proves us wrong and turns his career around.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                    link?

I hope Kobe proves us wrong and turns his career around.
                    search it on fb.they have their own page. kobe raining threes.
                    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• UP won against letran.17 points for kobe. they are playing without ricci and 1gdl.
                      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Kobe scored 30 plus points actually.

Comment

• Could definitely see Kobe as a 3nD wing player for NT

Comment

• Originally posted by wowow View Post
                            there was a struggle even before the 2016 championship..

Comment

• Kobe’s 3 point shot is looking good but he needs to work on his drives to the paint. Not a great finisher atm

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                                Kobe’s 3 point shot is looking good but he needs to work on his drives to the paint. Not a great finisher atm
                                this can be imrpved thru bump drills again like blue horse said, kobe got 30 when juan and ricci are out.. they need to share the ball together with bright

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information