Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 4090

Thread: UAAP Season 82

  1. #21
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wowow View Post
    I thought Orizu is already 30 years old. Just kidding! On the other hand, This is not that tall line up for FEU next year then.
    Isa pa yan si orizu yun 2014 championship ng nu siya na center nila ah...joke si hargrove pa pala
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  2. #22
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    9,790
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    when kenneth duremdes is the coach of adamson rookie na siya thats 2011 lols pero seriously he had 2 before franz and franz is on his 3rd year I am surprised that he has full 5 years given how uaap ready and mature he was back then hehe...I was wrong he is 4th year unless he served residency..
    oh wow 2011? baka 30 yrs old na talaga yan.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    892
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Papi has one more year his first uaap playing was in 2015

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    669
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LCM View Post
    Flores(6’5” PF), Tempra (6’3” SF) and Abarrientos (5’10” PG) for FEU.
    plus 6’10” african import named patrick already with FEU-B 2 years.

  5. #25
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    9,790
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Papi has one more year his first uaap playing was in 2015
    oh wow.looks like one more year for papi. he has been steady for adu this season.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  6. #26
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Papi has one more year his first uaap playing was in 2015
    yup i thought residency years as an import was counted but I look at the legendary andrew harris, in ibn we heard his name as the messiah or the player that would change the landscape in uaap... but 7 years later its a miracle that he was still playing in uaap..shows that ben mbala wasnt lucky as he played in swu.. he could have played full 5 years in la salle and still be 22...and saved the head coching jobs of a juno sauler or propelled the coaching career of gie abanilla...
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    669
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LCM View Post
    Flores(6’5” PF), Tempra (6’3” SF) and Abarrientos (5’10” PG) for FEU.
    plus Dulatre (6’6” C-F) from arellano HS, Casino (6’4” SF) and their new african import already with FEU (2 years) named patrick 6’10”.

  8. #28
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tootch View Post
    plus Dulatre (6’6” C-F) from arellano HS, Casino (6’4” SF) and their new african import already with FEU (2 years) named patrick 6’10”.
    Thats what im saying since 2017 im seeing the feu import in upperdeck and in 2019 he might serve all 5 years of residency.. so 7 years sagad..and orizu might play his last year anu yun the new feu import has been with the team.for three years
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

  9. #29
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    9,790
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    yup i thought residency years as an import was counted but I look at the legendary andrew harris, in ibn we heard his name as the messiah or the player that would change the landscape in uaap... but 7 years later its a miracle that he was still playing in uaap..shows that ben mbala wasnt lucky as he played in swu.. he could have played full 5 years in la salle and still be 22...and saved the head coching jobs of a juno sauler or propelled the coaching career of gie abanilla...
    this is actually very true. lols.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    402
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    when kenneth duremdes is the coach of adamson rookie na siya thats 2011 lols pero seriously he had 2 before franz and franz is on his 3rd year I am surprised that he has full 5 years given how uaap ready and mature he was back then hehe...I was wrong he is 4th year unless he served residency..
    I think you were referring to Ingrid Sewa.

    Btw. here are some rundowns. dagdag nalang kayo.

    UE - Councilor, Diakhite, Camacho (AU HS). Sapinit (Mapua HS), Huntley (Fil - Can) , Rodgers (Fil - Kiwi), Sawat (JRU Transferee), Tolentino (CSJL HS), Lorenzana (UST Transferee)
    UP - Ricci, Kobe, Gob
    UST - Chabi Yo, Concepcion, Abulijeh, Paraiso, Nonoy
    NU - Chatman, Minerva, Oczon? (not sure with this group)
    Ateneo -
    DLSU - Hill, Lojera, Lim, Bartlett, Cagulangan, Fornilos
    FEU - Tempra, Patrick (Import), Casino, Abarrientos
    Adu - Lenda (import), Van Osdol, Velasco, Kyle (5'9 PG)

  11. #31
    Senior Member digitalsuperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bandung
    Posts
    9,790
    Country: Indonesia

    Default

    Congratualsions to ADMU for Season 81 Champions.

    it would seem that the ateneo team is still intact with anton as the only graduating? threepeat it is.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

  12. #32
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,567
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    oh wow.looks like one more year for papi. he has been steady for adu this season.
    No more. He is like a prototypical pba center - slow footed, doesn’t move, doesn’t jump, and butter-fingered player.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  13. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Also from Adamson, Andre Albason, 5'10 PG from California.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    811
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
    Ironcoach is on record in another fora that next year’s UE will have 8-10 new players who are currently completing their residency. UE has 2 African imports but their primary center will be Diakhtie from Diliman College. Former ADMU player John Apacible and team Glory Be guard Brix Ramos are penciled as among the new players. There is also a 21 year old Fil-Kiwi combo guard and a Fil-Canadian recruit via San Beda and their own Fil-Am recruit. Manalang formerly of NU Bull pups is part of their team B pool.

    DLSU wants to elevate the top players of LSGH led by Cagulangan and Fornilos plus the Fil-Am transfers from NU and Adamson and Fil-Oz scorer completing his residency. NU has a new very tall African recruit. The boy’s of Monteverde from CKS and Nazareth will be part of the pool. ADMU will have Credo Maagdenberg, White, the comebacking Troy and maybe Geo Chiu from AHS.
    Wait, I thought UE
    1. Only has 1 African recruit
    2. Has no Team B (hence the reason why they let go a lot of their players)

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    811
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    oh wow.looks like one more year for papi. he has been steady for adu this season.
    The question is if Franz will stay, as I've read rumors that he and Don Allado are leaving because they're running for public office.

  16. #36
    Senior Member ja.he's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,567
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paulrenzo View Post
    The question is if Franz will stay, as I've read rumors that he and Don Allado are leaving because they're running for public office.
    Why? They can do yeng and ayo’s route.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

  17. #37
    Senior Member live_evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulacan
    Posts
    1,110
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    So is UP going after Laput and Kirkness? Haha and with the NCAA ruling on imports, Prince Eze?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  18. #38
    Senior Member Silent Killer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    18,876
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by live_evil View Post
    So is UP going after Laput and Kirkness? Haha and with the NCAA ruling on imports, Prince Eze?
    well kirkness is not interested in playing basketball.. someone asked about id ethan still interested in playing basketball basketball and the dad says No.. and he has injury problems

  19. #39
    Senior Member live_evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bulacan
    Posts
    1,110
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Laput might be the better option and maybe, like winning the Lotto, Rajko Toroman. Hahahha Loved seeing the Toroman-Baldwin tactical duels before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  20. #40
    Senior Member reamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    22,214

    Default

    UP has its young serbain coach right?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •