No announcement yet.

UAAP Season 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow what a game by Chabi Yo (25pts 10 rebs) he put up Dounga like numbers...

... oh wait my bad lmao
    お元気ですか?

Comment

• This assist though

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
        Stat points wise?
        Chabi Yo
        Baltazar
        Malonzo
        Suerte
        Paras

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
          This is absolutely OT but let me ask if anyone knows of any livestreaming link to the donaire-inoue fight tomorrow? Damn there, apparently, is no local telecast
          I dont know if they will telecast it live in the Philippines but hopefully they do since its the World Boxing Super Series bantamweight finals. Honestly speaking, I dont like Nonito's chances against Naoya Inoue he is the real deal and the Japanese boxing analyst are hyping him up as the Japanese Manny Pacquiao and the next asian boxing superstar. Although Inoue has been getting cocky lately being careless and leaving himself open since he always goes for that early knockout and I think Donaire can capatilize on that and try to be patient tomorrow and pick his spots to have a chance on winning. Nonito needs to be on the defensive and be a great counter puncher in order to win, he cant trade blows and go toe to toe with Inoue he aint as quick as he used to be and he will get obliterated if he does try to engage Naoya in a slugfest.
          お元気ですか?

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
            This is absolutely OT but let me ask if anyone knows of any livestreaming link to the donaire-inoue fight tomorrow? Damn there, apparently, is no local telecast
            Try reddit or sportsurge tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
              Try reddit or sportsurge tomorrow
              Reddit cracks down on that kinda stuff. If you get lucky there might be a link though.

RIP r/nbastreams

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
                Chabi Yo
                Baltazar
                Malonzo
                Suerte
                Paras
                How bad does that look for La Salle to have two top players and miss the Final Four?

Comment

• Originally posted by theD View Post
                  LOL at Douanga over Chabi Yo.

Parang yung Fox Sports Philippines' UAAP Roundtable - when asked "Who is the best coach of the season?", Kriel Ibarrola and Jonas Reyes answered Olsen Racela and Aldin Ayo respectively over Tab Baldwin.

And that's how you lose all credibility.
                  Both UST and FEU overachieved, based on preseason F4 projections. But I won't pick them over Tab.

Thing is, they may have been prodded to pick someone else just to spur the discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                    Reddit cracks down on that kinda stuff. If you get lucky there might be a link though.

RIP r/nbastreams
                    Speaking of reddit, holy fuck but the anti-basketball circlejerk in r/ph is beyond ridiculous. Halos lahat ng kapalpakan natin sa sports ay sinisisi sa basketball.
                    GILAS WISHLIST:
                    6'8 Pingris

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
                      Speaking of reddit, holy fuck but the anti-basketball circlejerk in r/ph is beyond ridiculous. Halos lahat ng kapalpakan natin sa sports ay sinisisi sa basketball.
                      Yup, their hipster tendencies are showing up again. But we digress.

Comment

• They make some good points but just like the rest of reddit....the hive mind upvotes one opinion and downvotes others into oblivion.

Comment

• Originally posted by interxavierxxx View Post
                          I only go to Reddit for certain subreddits. r/Philippines is chock-full of sanctimonious jerks who blame basketball for all their ills. There's also a certain IBN member who's quite active there, and when he does post here, he posts like he's on Reddit. Not referring to you, of course.
                          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
                            I only go to Reddit for certain subreddits. r/Philippines is chock-full of sanctimonious jerks who blame basketball for all their ills. There's also a certain IBN member who's quite active there, and when he does post here, he posts like he's on Reddit. Not referring to you, of course.
                            I think I know who you are talking about hehe.

Comment

• If stats wise with 1-foreign rule
                              Chabi Yo
                              Baltazar
                              Paras (two games he missed were counted)
                              Suerte

If no foreign limit
                              Chabi Yo
                              Kouame
                              Akhuetie
                              Diakhite
                              Baltazar

My Top 5 this season
                              Paras
                              Malonzo
                              Chabi Yo
                              Abando
                              Subido

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
                                Now I'm curious, who is it? Do you mind dropping me an PM for that?

Yeah, r/ph is an echo-chamber of anti-Duterte detractors. Not a fan of Duterte myself but that sub acts as if Leni Robredo or anyone who isn't in the admin's camp is some saint who can do the job better.

Anyways, back to topic. I think UST can upset UP if they play like they did today. Then again, UP has twice-to-beat advantage and are better rested.
                                GILAS WISHLIST:
                                6'8 Pingris

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information