Page 391 of 392 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392 LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,820 of 7837

Thread: UAAP Season 82

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
    LSGH. Rumor is that the family is one of the reason why Lebron Lopez transferred to AHS for high school from LSGH, padrino. He played behind Cagulangan of DLSU when LSGH won the juniors NCAA championship 2 seasons ago with Fornillos, Cagulangan and David.

This is his first season with team Glory Be though he is a sophomore in college. I believe he is the third string point guard behind Fortuna previously of Zobel and former Blue Eagle combo guard Juwan White. He played extended minutes in the JAM tournament because the younger Ramos did not play.
    Owner of Choi Garden line of restaurants. Also responsible for bringing in a few chinese franchise restaurants in the country. In terms of basketball he's kinda short but a knockdown shooter.
    LABAN PILIPINAS!

Quote Originally Posted by watiwawa View Post
    Owner of Choi Garden line of restaurants. Also responsible for bringing in a few chinese franchise restaurants in the country. In terms of basketball he's kinda short but a knockdown shooter.
    Oh finally registered, I met the guy, now I get it
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Quote Originally Posted by watiwawa View Post
    good food. love it there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kerouac82 View Post
    It was founded by Jesuits who were expelled from China and caters to the Chinese community. They do have many students who aren't Chinese like the Ejercito kid who was one of Erap's sons with Guia Gomez.
    now I know, thanks.
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Bright, kobe and Ricci have confirmed they'd be playing for UP next season. Benjie Paras and Ronnie Magsanoc join coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
    Maybe too good for his own good sometimes. Goldwyn and the financial muscle behind the CKS sports program bent the rules to destroy the success of Xavier school in the Tiong Lian league. The Tiong Lian was established in the first place so that Fil-Chi student athletes attending predominantly Chinese schools in metro Manila will have an athletic league of their own. The rich kids of Xavier started to dominate the Tiong Lian in basketball and their dominance did not sit well with the alumni group of CKS and to an extent Hope. Both schools started recruiting athletes not only in Manila but all over the country. CKS won multiple championships thanks to the transfer of Justin Chua from a Chinese school in Iloilo City or Bacolod but Xavier and the rest of the other schools in the Tiong Lian did not like what followed. CKS started recruiting basketball players with zero Chinese ancestry, dubious academic background and over aged players. CKS became untouchable and rivaled the top teams in the UAAP and NCAA. This led to the Tiong Lian imploding and the rich taipans can not rebuild a complete Chinese high school league.
    Kind of racist IMO. Now it makes more sense why guys like Tibayan were able to get there. But honestly it's better this way I think. You can't even bar
    kids with no Chinese blood from Chinese school as long as they make the Mandarin cut. So you shouldn't be able to bar them from a league like this.

IBN's MPBL prospect looks like he's not. Andrei Caracut is now playing for Jimmy Alapag and Alab Filipinas in the ABL as well as Tzady Rangel

Ethan Kirkness has committed to the UP maroons

Nice. Kirkness plus Diouf. All they need now is a good coach.

called it! Liteblue
    Last edited by leinpied; 12-30-2019 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thumbs up

Adamson University etched its name in history by winning the very first University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Girl’s High School Basketball game by whitewashing Ateneo de Manila University, 121-44, at the Paco Arena Saturday. In the second game, University of Santo Tomas disposed of De La Salle-Zobel, 63-45. READ MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Servinio View Post

Adamson University etched its name in history by winning the very first University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Girl’s High School Basketball game by whitewashing Ateneo de Manila University, 121-44, at the Paco Arena Saturday. In the second game, University of Santo Tomas disposed of De La Salle-Zobel, 63-45. READ MORE
    Hold on--there are girls at ADMU? Have I been living under a rock?

Quote Originally Posted by el scorcho View Post
    Hold on--there are girls at ADMU? Have I been living under a rock?
    I can only assume that they are senior high school students. ADMU's senior high program is coed while the junior high program is still all boys
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Quote Originally Posted by mangangalakal View Post
    I can only assume that they are senior high school students. ADMU's senior high program is coed while the junior high program is still all boys
    I see. Wow, as someone who graduated from an all-boys high school, a coed senior high program is a godsend!!

It was founded by Jesuits who were expelled from China and caters to the Chinese community. They do have many students who aren't Chinese like the Ejercito kid who was one of Erap's sons with Guia Gomez.
    That’s former senator Jayvee Ejercito. I also attended grade school in Xavier despite not having any Chinese blood.

Quote Originally Posted by k3ttch View Post
    That’s former senator Jayvee Ejercito. I also attended grade school in Xavier despite not having any Chinese blood.
    There's another Ejercito kid who played for them last decade. Erap was often seen at the games.
    Keep running, big boy.

Thumbs up

UST d. UE, 90-63
    FEU d. AdU, 67-59
    DLSZ d. UPIS, 94-81
    NSNU d. ADMU, 81-78

Defending champion Nazareth School of National University opened the second round the 82nd University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Juniors Division with a tough 81-78 escape over last year’s runner-up Ateneo de Manila University at the FilOil Flying V Centre Sunday. The Bullpups improved to 8-0 while the Blue Eaglets fell into a three-way tie with two other schools at 4-4. READ MORE

There's another Ejercito kid who played for them last decade. Erap was often seen at the games.
    Jake Ejercito

As long because the envelope closes inside the regular folds, bulges will not matter. https://www.themailitemsguide.com/usps-padded-flat-rates-envelope There is no most thickness for Flat Rate Envelopes. If you use a reconstructed envelope, know that the USPS might also rate you in keeping with weight and quarter in different words, Flat Rate pricing received’t practice. You may also ought to repackage the item if it runs the threat of damage for the duration of transit.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    Jake Ejercito
    Not the actor but his brother Jacob Ejercito. More often, it was the mother Laarni Enriquez who would watch Xavier's Tiong Lian games back then. READ MORE

http://servssports.wordpress.com

Page 391 of 392 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392 LastLast