UAAP Season 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    It kind of confuses me actually whenever someone compares Kobe to Danny S when clearly he's already ahead in terms of overall skills.
    Defend pa more, sis. Defend pa more.

Comment

• Originally posted by unstopaball12 View Post
      Did you even see prime Danny S? Seigle was a much smoother player than Kobe is right now.
      I am not too familiar with Danny but Kobe is definitely more athletic and quicker asfar as I'm concerned

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjumbo03 View Post
        Words from a true fanboy.

It's already sacrilege to compare Kobe Paras to one of the best PBA players of all time, but to have the audacity to say that he is "already ahead in terms of overall skill" than Danny Seigle? What a joke.

Maybe you watched TNT-Danny who was clearly over the hill (no one wins against Father Time), but Prime SMB-Danny Seigle (pre-injury) was truly something else.
        Kobe has more swag and toughness. I did watch a few mins of his smb highlights and of course he looks so great but we all know UAap defense these days are way more tougher than PBA.

It's not being a fanboy it's telling like it is.

Go watch his middlebrooks game on Vimeo and you will see how quick he was whe he was 18 years old. I remember him poserizing some people and making jumpshots

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
          Seigle played for a meh mid major while Kobe was in a decent power five program. I criticize Kobe too but I do want him to succeed for the good of Gilas.
          I want him to succeed too but saying he's better than Seigle at this point of their careers is just insane. All I'm saying ispeople should temper their expectations of Kobe during what's is basically his first year playing competitive ball since HS. He's bound to commit some rookie mistakes

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
            danny s could have been a great national team player had it not for the injury that changed his efficiency for the game.
            How did he get injured for?

Comment

How did he get injured for?
              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
                Seigle played for a meh mid major while Kobe was in a decent power five program. I criticize Kobe too but I do want him to succeed for the good of Gilas.
                I agree.

If Kobe played for CSUN, he might have the same success as Danny was inn college or maybe even better success.

Comment

• Wow. Same injury that ended Kobe Bryant's career.

Comment

I agree.

If Kobe played for CSUN, he might have the same success as Danny was inn college or maybe even better success.
                    right school, right opportunity for him.. if only middlebrooks stayed away with kobe’s decisions who knows.. they can pick a better california school but CSUN? anyway water under the bridge.. so any aspiring young pinoy ballers who wants to play in US, stay away with middlebrooks..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Money View Post
                      Defend pa more, sis. Defend pa more.
                      Huy walang silbing asungot. Ipis ka lumayo layo ka Jan pra do Kita matapakang pests ka.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                        I feel like people don’t factor this in, kobe was at high level d1 schools. If he’d gone to some lower level schools he would have been a starter or their prized recruit.
                        So true.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
                          I feel like people don’t factor this in, kobe was at high level d1 schools. If he’d gone to some lower level schools he would have been a starter or their prized recruit.
                          mid major to lower mid is a right school for kobe.. UCLA, creighton are the big time schools who wants him afaik the rest are mid - lower mid.. UC irvine is one of those schools who wanted him and they qualified for ncaa tournament last march and did make an impact for 2 rounds. he could’ve be the alpha dog or one of the key guys of the team.. he immediately signs with UCLA..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                            right school, right opportunity for him.. if only middlebrooks stayed away with kobe’s decisions who knows.. they can pick a better california school but CSUN? anyway water under the bridge.. so any aspiring young pinoy ballers who wants to play in US, stay away with middlebrooks..
                            Kobe probably fell in love with Creighton's stadium and that's probably why he ended up choosing it over CSUN and some other mid colleges.

I think prior to commiting to school you have to consider some things: are you really needed or you're just a guy to fill the roster. Additionally with this, you have to scout your potential teammates as well, what kind of player they are and what they can do.

Comment

• Abando vs Kobe Next wed.

Kind of sad cuz I'm not gonna be able to watch this. I'm gonna be out of town again.Job related stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                                mid major to lower mid is a right school for kobe.. UCLA, creighton are the big time schools who wants him afaik the rest are mid - lower mid.. UC irvine is one of those schools who wanted him and they qualified for ncaa tournament last march and did make an impact for 2 rounds. he could’ve be the alpha dog or one of the key guys of the team.. he immediately signs with UCLA..
                                I believe atenoe can beat some team in US NCAA. Them beating Adelaide solidified this thought ofmiine

Some people are underestimating UAAP when players here are potential Pros down the road.
                                Last edited by Anonymous123; 10-13-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information