Page 267 of 380 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 7582

Thread: UAAP Season 82

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Iskolar ng bayan.
    Okay.

Justine Baltazar putting up import type numbers with 25/25.

good win by FEU. i think after ateneo, FEU is the 2nd when it comes to system. its just they don’t have marquee or blue chip recruits every year but they have the right players in their system. great program. they need to be consistent, Olsen should be thankful he have his brother (nash) on his back.

Although I thought feu shoild have put up much earlier... still issue is our inability toaximize juan and ricci..and the overall impact of manzo with up he is the poor mans val chauca for us..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Although I thought feu shoild have put up much earlier... still issue is our inability toaximize juan and ricci..and the overall impact of manzo with up he is the poor mans val chauca for us..
    good fucking lord not even to the level of poor mans val chauca. the guy is useless. i dont know what happened to him last year he was okay.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    Lol even a poor man won't take Manzo over Chauca
    "Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
    -Margaret Mead

Damn UP lost. Saw the highlights and chuckled on Kobe's almost dunk. The commentators were ready to hype him up only to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMSKIE View Post
    Surprised to know that considering that Suerte is a good size shooting guard & a good scorer at that. As we know, some guards are not being played as point guards becoz they are too good a scorer to do the orchestrating chores.
    Don't take my word for it. For all we know, what I saw was just Suerte being ball-dominant. Tho I really thought he played point for the Green Lancers during the few times I saw him play and I think their was an article where their coach was experimenting Suerte as the PG. This was the season after Manzo left the Lancers. Just take my word with a grain of salt, I'm not so sure. Tho it is puzzling because Suerte's backcourt partner Tristan Albina is a dat shorter and playing the SG position. It is indeed surprising, provided I'm right, that Suerte played the point despite his height and scoring ways. he's 6'2" according to an ABS CBN vid.

Bright might get suspended after a video shows that he pushed stockton’s Head on the floor.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    I look at this UP team all I see is everything that is wrong with Philippine basketball. They cant shoot, they dribble too much and they play iso ball as if their lives depended on it. Close games are fun and all but they are so frustrating to watch.
    The Maroons are the epitome of what Tab Baldwin calls, "my turn, then your turn" basketball, where the first player with the ball tries to create a situation for himself, and when he gets stopped, hands it over to a teammate that tries to do the same.

And Rivero and Paras' horrible tunnel vision especially on fastbreaks makes me sick to my stomach.

This team will never prosper so long as Bobo Perasol continues to favor iso and hero ball over team play.

Quote Originally Posted by sausaged View Post
    Bright might get suspended after a video shows that he pushed stockton’s Head on the floor.
    stockton is a dirty player he deseved that. he undercut kobe when he went for the lose ball. it was very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by k3ttch View Post
    The Maroons are the epitome of what Tab Baldwin calls, "my turn, then your turn" basketball, where the first player with the ball tries to create a situation for himself, and when he gets stopped, hands it over to a teammate that tries to do the same.

And Rivero and Paras' horrible tunnel vision especially on fastbreaks makes me sick to my stomach.

This team will never prosper so long as Bobo Perasol continues to favor iso and hero ball over team play.
    UP needs a good system. bo can still be a good assistant coach.

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFan View Post
    Don't take my word for it. For all we know, what I saw was just Suerte being ball-dominant. Tho I really thought he played point for the Green Lancers during the few times I saw him play and I think their was an article where their coach was experimenting Suerte as the PG. This was the season after Manzo left the Lancers. Just take my word with a grain of salt, I'm not so sure. Tho it is puzzling because Suerte's backcourt partner Tristan Albina is a dat shorter and playing the SG position. It is indeed surprising, provided I'm right, that Suerte played the point despite his height and scoring ways. he's 6'2" according to an ABS CBN vid.
    suerte is actually not ball dominant but he is a catalyst to the UEs offense. he is a high iq shooting guard.i like him.

you are too harsh on june manzo, its just that this gane he really bailed out feu..he was the highest plus minus for them..

Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFan View Post
    Damn UP lost. Saw the highlights and chuckled on Kobe's almost dunk. The commentators were ready to hype him up only to be disappointed.
    This is his 2nd consecutive near Dunk. He seems to be the one carrying the team on his back

so where will christian david or even remy martin end up?

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    stockton is a dirty player he deseved that. he undercut kobe when he went for the lose ball. it was very dangerous.
    I agree that Stockton is a dirty player, but that move of bright is also dangerous. He should be suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by sausaged View Post
    I agree that Stockton is a dirty player, but that move of bright is also dangerous. He should be suspended.
    not dangerous. stockton was wearing a mask. when he undercut kobe, kobe wouldve injured his knee.

Quote Originally Posted by paulrenzo View Post
    This is his 2nd consecutive near Dunk. He seems to be the one carrying the team on his back
    he was the bright spot for UP. but the whole game of UP was an eyesore. it was a good comeback tho.

Page 267 of 380 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast