Page 264 of 372 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 5,261 to 5,280 of 7439

Thread: UAAP Season 82

Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    UE looked like a cellar dweller without Diakhite. But with him they even gave Ateneo trouble. Nanipisan ako sa some calls on the guy. But early on even Kouame had trouble with him.

If you can score on Kouame and somewhat stop him on the other end you have a chance. Bright was able to do that last finals before his injury. Thats why UP had a chance. But with Kouame beefing up now, Bright cant outmuscle him anymore.

I dont think DLSU has a chance. Bates and Balti are not enough. So far Diakhite is the only guy who I saw that gave him some problems. You can game plan against Kouame but Ateneo has far counterred any of those schemes.
    I think it takes more than just stopping Kouame. Kouame sat out almost the entire 1st half yesterday due to foul trouble and yet ADMU had their way. I think it really boils down to making the right reads on defense; their offense and ball rotation is just too good. Even after their 1st or 2nd actions are countered the players still make the right reads both off and on the ball, that's what's really hard to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    People are celebrities nowadays on facebook. It's pretty sad. Not to mention the IG and twitter as well. I can understand if you're a public figure though.

I only used it before because my job required me too. As soon as I left the company I deactivated it. I come from time to time (activate temporarily), though, just to check my siblings and chat with them. But other than that it's pretty pointless. Only good for business promotions and arranging meetings.
    Lol when you aren't talking about Kobe you're talking about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRodster21 View Post
    I know I’m gassing him up a bit but to me guys like him if you’re undersized are the standard. Basically the base, if you’re undersized you’ve got to have an X factor that makes you special and different compared to a taller player. The Nonoy sand Castro’s of the pg position make more sense to me because they have certain tools that allow them to compete. It’s just a matter of building on said base and adding skills.
    Like Ayo said, he's basically a 5'8 shooting guard. He needs to learn PG skills, especially ball handling and passing. with his motor and athleticism he can be a really explosive PG. Ayo could pair him with another PG or a point forward to facilitate the transition
    "Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
    -Margaret Mead

Nonoy athletcism is pretty crazy for 5’8, on his instagram stories he pulled out a 360 dunk off the dribble, missed it but you could clearly see he can get up and do it if he really tried but it was just warmups. I think 5’8 guys like him are rare in the Philippines
    in province that guy so talented and strong needs to be aggressive and looking for his shots.. its just in college where he is taught to play the right way, just like romeo in his early years
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

theres only three players in ust chabi yo abando and nonoy.. rest are fillersforayo..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by FITL View Post
    I think it takes more than just stopping Kouame. Kouame sat out almost the entire 1st half yesterday due to foul trouble and yet ADMU had their way. I think it really boils down to making the right reads on defense; their offense and ball rotation is just too good. Even after their 1st or 2nd actions are countered the players still make the right reads both off and on the ball, that's what's really hard to stop.
    true.scariest thing is that if you want to stop ateneo you have to stop all five.ust actually did a good stopping kouame. but many other players step up. while ateneo dis a good job stopping abando and chabiyo.cansino is not the same anymore. hope he gets back to his old self since this is the endgame now.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    theres only three players in ust chabi yo abando and nonoy.. rest are fillersforayo..
    nonoy no. for now its subido.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

I know I’m gassing him up a bit but to me guys like him if you’re undersized are the standard. Basically the base, if you’re undersized you’ve got to have an X factor that makes you special and different compared to a taller player. The Nonoy sand Castro’s of the pg position make more sense to me because they have certain tools that allow them to compete. It’s just a matter of building on said base and adding skills.
    Speaking of an out of this world motor, were you guys able to catch Navarro's chase down block on Subido (?) yesterday? Navarro had an awful offensive game yesterdat but he mad his presence felt at the defensive end. He was Chabi Yo's primary defender, grabbed lots of boards despite his limited playing time, and challenged a lot of shots. He was everywhere yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by dubidub View Post
    Speaking of an out of this world motor, were you guys able to catch Navarro's chase down block on Subido (?) yesterday? Navarro had an awful offensive game yesterdat but he mad his presence felt at the defensive end. He was Chabi Yo's primary defender, grabbed lots of boards despite his limited playing time, and challenged a lot of shots. He was everywhere yesterday.
    navarro was actually his old usual self. he is not meant to fill up the stat sheet more like a role player and defender.he did a good job against chabi yo and do other intangibles.

dlsu now pounding NU. not a good season for NU.

Link?

25-25 for balti..

just turn on the tv, only saw the teams shaking hands..anyare? the commentor says the two Dannys had to separate Jamike and Byrd
    Last edited by hmbopbaduwap; 10-06-2019 at 09:48 AM.

FEU pounding UP now. tungcab playing pg now for UP.paras playing good defense now keeping UP in the game.

excellent offense and defense by paras. now up down only by one.

i really like tungcab as pg. he seems really good. ricci playing horrible with horrible results smh.

Quote Originally Posted by hmbopbaduwap View Post
    just turn on the tv, only saw the teams shaking hands..anyare? the commentor says the two Dannys had to separate Jamike and Byrd?
    lol jamike. what more i can say. he is probably worse than bo.

ricci with another turnover smh

paras playing excellent today. ricci and 1gdl playing horrible.bright playing so-so only.

I really hate all these "mandatory timeouts" in the UAAP. Its only there to milk advertisement money and it totally kills the flow of the game.

manzo has been really useless this season. they should just bench him for the rest of the season.

Page 264 of 372 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast