No announcement yet.

UAAP Season 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love to see Letran go up against Ateneo.

Comment

• As inspiring as Letran has been, I don't think they match up well with Ateneo. I mean, who's defending the 6'10 Koaume? Even if San Beda loses this, I think they would pose a bigger challenge to Ateneo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
        ^^ Yes. Regardless of Nonoy's past decisions, that doesn't change the fact that he's an awesome PG with FOUR MORE PLAYING YEARS. Sure, he plays out of control and makes bad decisions. But he's a rookie and is already in the upper echelon of point guards in the UAAP. What more if he's already a vet. Nowhere to go but up for Nonoy.

I actually think Nonoy is the third best PG in the UAAP right now. Arguably number 2. Nieto is 1. Then you have Nonoy/Gonzales at 2/3.
        surely he will improve along the way and time will tell. its not only nonoy but subido as well. its easy to know why nonoy gets the shots since ateneo clamped down on everyone else.
        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Nonoy hit a lot of tough shots. I dont think him scoring 26 was merely a product of Ateneo clamping down on everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
            Nonoy hit a lot of tough shots. I dont think him scoring 26 was merely a product of Ateneo clamping down on everyone else.
            not really at most he did but mostly spot up shots beyond the arc. his drives are good but less.
            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
              *Nonoy has been a tear in the postseason with averages of 15.0 points, on 37 percent field goal shooting including 34 percent from deep, 3.8 rebounds, and 4.5 assists. Above all, his playmaking - being able to penetrate with ease to either score or get his teammates open looks - has been the main focus of his development in his first year under Ayo. It's no coincidence that despite his 26-point outburst, his coach pointed out his playmaking ability. And if he gets open, he has the green light to pull the trigger.

"At the start, he was looking to dish the ball but nobody could make a shot," Ayo said. "He was getting open so he took those shots. But the kid knows that his role is to set the plays and to make his teammates better."*

I don't get it why some posters are still trying to discredit this kid. Ang tagal na na na tapos ang stint ng u19 para maging apektado pa ng kng ano man ang nilalaro nung bata.

UST took 40 3PFGAs, made just 14 of those. Nonoy took 14 and made 7, that means, the rest took 26 and only made 7 of those.

May banat pang result would've been the same even if he scored 100. Lol he wouldve beaten the entire ateneo team by 9 pts
              Still not sold on Nonoy as a PG. He is actually a SG trapped in a PG body... unless he grows two to three inches, he will be a Terrence Romeo type PG... He has lots to improve still, tearing up does not reflect a 37%FG shooting, he has to improve his shot selection as well as his decision making, he is quite TO prone.. He has also understand when to slow down a bit, change of the pace, if he goes always in 6th gear, he wont finished his 5yr college eligibilty without suffering from major injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                Would love to see Letran go up against Ateneo.
                They would lose by 30

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                  They would lose by 30
                  How sure are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
                    Thanks and welcome

Let's all move on.

Life is short to keep hating.
                    Peace!!!
                    Last edited by Tiggerman; 11-19-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• I've always suspected that Ben ex is Cocoy with the way he puts down pinoy ballers and make up absurd tales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggerman View Post
                        Peace!!!
                        Well, you're not in my SIG anymore just like everyone else.

Everyone knows what that means.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatweirdguy View Post
                          I've always suspected that Ben ex is Cocoy with the way he puts down pinoy ballers and make up absurd tales.
                          Nonsense, Cocoy is a 6'3 good looking office worker in Argentina

Comment

• Originally posted by cartman42 View Post
                            How sure are you?
                            They would wipe the floor they both joined the d league i think maybe a good reference

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                              They would lose by 30
                              If Letran is allowed to maul Koame, a close fight. Like in the Filoil cup. Muyang was allowed to push Koame around while Koame got called for ticky tacky fouls. With Koame in foul trouble it was a close game. The games this season that were close was with Koame in foul trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
                                If Letran is allowed to maul Koame, a close fight. Like in the Filoil cup. Muyang was allowed to push Koame around while Koame got called for ticky tacky fouls. With Koame in foul trouble it was a close game.
                                ^D-League. Fun game. Ateneo did not play Thirdy and Navarro, while Letran had Pasaol as a hugot. Like you said, Kouame was out for a long time due to fouls. End result? Ateneo by 15+.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information