Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1862

Thread: UAAP Season 82

UP is choking really hard
    They call me THE HERO.

UP won by 4, 97-93.
    They call me THE HERO.

UP almost choked that one. But at the same time that Taiwanese squad just wont miss from beyond the arc. Huge game by Bright and Kobe, 20+ & 30+ points respectively. DLSU lost against that same team last year iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    UP almost choked that one. But at the same time that Taiwanese squad just wont miss from beyond the arc. Huge game by Bright and Kobe, 20+ & 30+ points respectively. DLSU lost against that same team last year iirc.
    coaching staff did a good job on this game.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Kobe Paras just shuts down ccharmeds mouth. He talks like a female. lol

30 + points and potentially tournament MVP.

Can't wait for that announcement. LOL

Kobe Paras is the MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post

Good that he scored 30. But his skills does not change with that. He is really lacking in basics and its obvious.
    They call me THE HERO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spdQ1xRzQX8

Kobe might make it to the NBA. He just needs to tighten up his handles and get stronger.

I mean, look at his highlights, he's basically an all-around player - ala Michael Jordan.

Kobe might make it to the NBA. He just needs to tighten up his handles and get stronger.

I mean, look at his highlights, he's basically an all-around player - ala Michael Jordan.
    I dont think so...

Attitude will always be half what you need to get to the next level...
    He's got so much but lacking of the right one...

I honestly think if he's got the right attitude hell be in our national pool every time owing to his size and athleticism specially in a position we totally lack.

Ayaw kunin kasi hes more of a "sakit ng ulo" than an asset.

I wish him well but i see he's still need some "grounding"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5yQb3hvz6g (9:49) look how he asks to be replaced haha
    Last edited by cireeex; 07-21-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
    Good that he scored 30. But his skills does not change with that. He is really lacking in basics and its obvious.
    I believe he has the skills, but as several people have pointed out in the past, he still makes poor decisions throughout the game and has questionable overall body language. However, I think his talent still overshadows those major flaws. He sort of reminds me of Westbrook with his decision making. His game consists of a whole lot of isolation plays that may be low percentage shots for any other player, but he is capable in making them.

The scary thing for other teams is that Kobe could have actually played better tonight, but still managed to drop 37 points.
    Last edited by Cyclone7; 07-21-2019 at 12:04 PM.

They moved him closer to the rim, and it worked out great. Instead of barreling his way from beyond the arc, he received the passes on the free throw line where he needs just one or two dribbles to get into the rim. He had way less TOs this game as most of his errors come from him trying to dribble in traffic.

Kobe isn't yet a lost case, but after this UAAP season he ends up being the same player he is now, I think that's it.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Hahhhaa.. Waiting for Ccharmed comment after this breakout game by Paras...

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    They moved him closer to the rim, and it worked out great. Instead of barreling his way from beyond the arc, he received the passes on the free throw line where he needs just one or two dribbles to get into the rim. He had way less TOs this game as most of his errors come from him trying to dribble in traffic.

Kobe isn't yet a lost case, but after this UAAP season he ends up being the same player he is now, I think that's it.
    Its all about attitude and motivation. If Kobe really want to improve, all he got to do is hire a good skills coach like Kiefer or Parks has been doing...

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Its all about attitude and motivation. If Kobe really want to improve, all he got to do is hire a good skills coach like Kiefer or Parks has been doing...
    If Kobe can become our Fadi El-Khatib or Nikkhah Bahrami, I will be more than happy.

At this point in his career, I don’t really care if he makes it to the NBA or not. I just want him to become the best SF we ever had.
    "INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS."

Quote Originally Posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
    So basically he is a slightly taller, more athletic version of his brother? An internationally undersized PF? Despite everything the kid still has potential because of his athletic ability. I hope playing in the UAAP lights up the competitive fire in him. Its not too late to improve his handles but time is ticking.

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Kokonti ata raket ni Kobe, baka nanghihinayang sa tf ng trainer. Either that or he thinks he can improve on his own. Worst case scenario is if he believes he’s good enough.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

You've always been defensive of Kobe but recently parang medyo troll dating mo sa mga sinasabi mo tungkol sa kanya lol.

Anyway, hope he does well for the sake of the country rin.

Quote Originally Posted by NOiNU View Post
    Kokonti ata raket ni Kobe, baka nanghihinayang sa tf ng trainer. Either that or he thinks he can improve on his own. Worst case scenario is if he believes he’s good enough.
    Its more of the Third I think, believing thata he is good enough. Thats what separates the NBA superstars from our PBA superstars... All NBA stars have their personal trainer, even Blatche has his own one. Eh sa PBA, aside sa walang off season, iilan lang ang nag extra training on their own...

Kobe did not really improve. They just made the common-sense adjustment of having him initiate the attack and shoot nearer the basket to minimize the stupid errors.

But for all you uaap teams out there, kobe showed something that wasnt there before. Something a lot more dangerous and unexpected...

Tangna, may apoy din pala siya na nakita ko sa ama niya, at focus and will to win. Mayroon din palang ibubuga ito pag nagkakaletsehan na at palaban din ang kalaban. Papasok nga maroons ng final 4 sa kobeng ganito.

Quote Originally Posted by FITL View Post
    You've always been defensive of Kobe but recently parang medyo troll dating mo sa mga sinasabi mo tungkol sa kanya lol.

Anyway, hope he does well for the sake of the country rin.
    Pwede ba wag ng isama si Ricci at JGDL...hahahaha

Okay na kasi chemistry eh LOL

Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast