Page 389 of 389 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389
Results 7,761 to 7,768 of 7768

Thread: UAAP Season 82

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    U.S.A route i think
    Considering that he has NBA aspirations, if there's an opportunity in the US, he should take it.

Hoping that the opportunity available for Ange is nothing less than an NBA G-League Stint or something of that nature. Seems like the kid himself is decided on becoming a future Naturalized Player for Gilas so it would be ideal (and a pipe-dream) to have a number of NBA-level talent available for Gilas in the future (Kai, Remy Martin, AJ Edu, Ange).

And it would also feel great to have a NP who at least graduated High School and played for a Collegiate team here.

Quote Originally Posted by FITL View Post
    Hoping that the opportunity available for Ange is nothing less than an NBA G-League Stint or something of that nature. Seems like the kid himself is decided on becoming a future Naturalized Player for Gilas so it would be ideal (and a pipe-dream) to have a number of NBA-level talent available for Gilas in the future (Kai, Remy Martin, AJ Edu, Ange).

And it would also feel great to have a NP who at least graduated High School and played for a Collegiate team here.
    NBA G-league for ang, why not, he is far more better than the foreign student from our NCAA team few years ago and played in G-league, I forgot his name, nice on him, he represent our country as his country origin and not the country where he born

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Whispers of Koame not returning next year
    Really? Per a former Eaglet and somebody very close to Ange, not true. When it comes to his future, the ultimate decision is for him to make.

If Ange wants to attend a division I school, he needs to do it next season because he has to sit out a year and will have 2 years of eligibility to establish his credentials. But the school must be an upper division I school and not a middling lower division I school. Not all schools can give him the proper training and polishing Ange may be looking for specially big man skills. If G league is the goal, Tab and Alton Lister can give him the proper training. Let us remember that that the G league players are free agents and tryouts can be arranged just like Kiefer did and Thirdy may also do.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon View Post
    NBA G-league for ang, why not, he is far more better than the foreign student from our NCAA team few years ago and played in G-league, I forgot his name, nice on him, he represent our country as his country origin and not the country where he born
    Victor Nguidjol out of LPU.
    Keep running, big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by kerouac82 View Post
    Victor Nguidjol out of LPU.
    He was unimpressive with LPU. From what I've heard he tried out and was rejected by a few teams. How did that guy got drafted?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
    Really? Per a former Eaglet and somebody very close to Ange, not true. When it comes to his future, the ultimate decision is for him to make.

If Ange wants to attend a division I school, he needs to do it next season because he has to sit out a year and will have 2 years of eligibility to establish his credentials. But the school must be an upper division I school and not a middling lower division I school. Not all schools can give him the proper training and polishing Ange may be looking for specially big man skills. If G league is the goal, Tab and Alton Lister can give him the proper training. Let us remember that that the G league players are free agents and tryouts can be arranged just like Kiefer did and Thirdy may also do.
    Of course its nothing set in stone but an Admu asst coach is already aware of the possibility . From what i heard theres an opportunity there no word if he’ll take it.

Also in no way is playing in the UAAP playing better in the states in getting ready for the g league. You cant be serious coaching can only do so much.

Maybe it's just careless whisper, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

Page 389 of 389 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389