Page 371 of 392 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,420 of 7824

Thread: UAAP Season 82

Ateneo is just too composed for UST.. wala ako masabi

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Ateneo is just too composed for UST.. wala ako masabi
    i do hope ust steps up second half. im 99% its not gonna be pretty for ust in the second half.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    i do hope ust steps up second half. im 99% its not gonna be pretty for ust in the second half.
    So far Nonoy is keeping it close with his outside shots. Dunno if he can keep it up considering he usually misses those.. the other guys must step up.

So far Nonoy is keeping it close with his outside shots. Dunno if he can keep it up considering he usually misses those.. the other guys must step up.
    for ust sake abando should step up. so far ateneo doing a good job against abando.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

ust still no answer for ravena.

Ateneo still up by 18 after 3 quarters

Thumbs up

FEU d. UE, 74-45
    NSNU d. UST, 78-77
    ADMU d. DLSZ, 81-78
    AdU d. UPIS, 95-71

Defending champion Nazareth School of National University cruised to its second straight win in as many games by making short work of University of Santo Tomas, 89-77, at the resumption of 82nd University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Juniors Basketball action at the Paco Arena Saturday. Far Eastern University also recovered from their opening day loss to NSNU by venting their ire on University of the East in the day’s opener, 74-45. READ MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Servinio View Post

FEU d. UE, 74-45
    NSNU d. UST, 78-77
    ADMU d. DLSZ, 81-78
    AdU d. UPIS, 95-71

Defending champion Nazareth School of National University cruised to its second straight win in as many games by making short work of University of Santo Tomas, 89-77, at the resumption of 82nd University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Juniors Basketball action at the Paco Arena Saturday. Far Eastern University also recovered from their opening day loss to NSNU by venting their ire on University of the East in the day’s opener, 74-45. READ MORE
    Lina is not in UST line up?

Ateneo still up by 18 after 3 quarters
    many people will think that with nonoys stellar performance it is what kept ust in the game. i only half agree and in my opinion its his hero ball that kept ust down as the ball didnt really rotated a lot because of that.

many people will think that with nonoys stellar performance it is what kept ust in the game. i only half agree and in my opinion its his hero ball that kept ust down as the ball didnt really rotated a lot because of that.
    UST's main gunners were shackled. Even the MVP.

Coach Aldin himself would probably agree with you, as there was an article where he said that he wanted Nonoy to be more of a playmaker

UST's main gunners were shackled. Even the MVP.
    the way i see it is they let nonoy do his thing and just intercept his passes or closed out the passing lanes.

Kinda agree. Theres a big difference between those winners and stat padders....

Tab not happy, Ateneo's defense kinda bad today.

the way i see it is they let nonoy do his thing and just intercept his passes or closed out the passing lanes.
    Yeah he's not a good shooter yet and they let him take those shots. Good thing he hit most of them today otherwise..

Wow! Its the finals visible vacant seats and its a weekend Saturday.

Choking defense yet again from Ateneo.

Rhenz Abando continues to be non-existent on offense since the UP knockout series. Abando needs to develop his on-ball skills. Right now he's just an off-ball and knockdown shooter with superb leaping ability. He hasn't yet exploded these playoffs

While Nonoy continues his stellar offense in these playoffs.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    Wow! Its the finals visible vacant seats and its a weekend Saturday.

Choking defense yet again from Ateneo.

Rhenz Abando continues to be non-existent on offense since the UP knockout series. Abando needs to develop his on-ball skills. Right now he's just an off-ball and knockdown shooter with superb leaping ability. He hasn't yet exploded these playoffs

While Nonoy continues his stellar offense in these playoffs.
    Payday Saturday. My ride from Katipunan to Cubao just took me one and a half hour.
    Keep running, big boy.

Thumbs up

THE FINALS

Defending champion and season host Ateneo de Manila University is now one win away from writing new history after they crushed University of Santo Tomas, 91-77, for a grand start to the best of three series for the 82nd University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Seniors Basketball title at the Araneta Coliseum Saturday. UST had no answer to the fiery game of Thirdy Ravena and coupled with an unforgiving defense, the Blue Eagles led from start to finish. READ MORE

The size of the Ateneo guards bothered UST. Subido had limited looks at the basket and even the 3 pointers of UST were taken with the shot clocked expiring. Adjustment by coach Tab, Thirdy on Nonoy for part of the third quarter and Tab played a lot of small ball while rotating Thirdy, Matt, Adrian, Mamu, SJ and Mike at the 4 other position. Speed and size made it difficult for Nonoy or Subido run the UST offense.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeadll View Post
    Tab not happy, Ateneo's defense kinda bad today.
    defense was okay for me. just ust too pesky. its their turnovers that they really need to keep im check.

Page 371 of 392 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381 ... LastLast