UAAP Season 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    I have observed his teammates and they committed more errors, if not, and took bad shots as well. Quite frankly, Kobe saves UP in this game.
    UP in general looked like they didn’t actually care. That score should have been a lot bigger if they took the game more seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post
      UP in general looked like they didn’t actually care. That score should have been a lot bigger if they took the game more seriously.
      This is a preparation for them after all. They will go 100% come UAAP season

Comment

Kobe looked dominant. I can’t help but think he might actually hurt the team though in the long run, it’s kind of obvious at this point he’s the main guy but he takes way to many shots and tries to force things a lot. He can get away with it because of his size and athleticism but against good teams he’ll be exposed. Not to mention UP chemistry doesn’t seem 100% when he’s in he floor and there’s a noticeable lack of effort from him on both ends. He dosen’t rotate or cut often.
        The team will look very different with JGDL and Ricci on the court. Akhuetie was very quiet in this game, so Kobe had to step up and carry the team. I expect his game to look less forced when the whole roster is active, but he definitely looked like a hungry and motivated player on the offensive end for the most part in this game.

Comment

i can see the coach is still experimenting on some plays.
          The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
            My personal take on each team’s best matchups for Kobe for this season
            NU - 6’5 Ildefonso
            DLSU - 6’5 Hill
            UST - 6’4 Abando
            UE - 6’3 Pasaol
            Ateneo - 6’3 Ravena
            ADU- ???
            FEU - ???
            UE - Suerte
            ADU - Camacho
            FEU - Tuffin.

Comment

• man i can already imagine UP community will come in droves everytime UP plays in the UAAP. ricci and jdgl will make UP a contender this season.
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                man i can already imagine UP community will come in droves everytime UP plays in the UAAP. ricci and jdgl will make UP a contender this season.
                hype again for up. i'll give it to ateneo since they have a better coaching system while feu, adamson, ust and la salle will fight for the remaining slots.
                Attack
                defend
                Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by ja.he View Post
                  hype again for up. i'll give it to ateneo since they have a better coaching system while feu, adamson, ust and la salle will fight for the remaining slots.
                  im sure ateneo will give them all hell this season after all they are the host for this season. maybe UP will have good chance at championship next season since many ateneo players like thirdy will be leaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                    Yooooooo wtf. Poster by Kobe
                    May kasama pang foul
                    It's the kind of dunk that makes one curse in three different languages
                    Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kerouac82 View Post
                      It's the kind of dunk that makes one curse in three different languages
                      so this tournament only has philippines and taiwan college teams?

Comment

and us teams
                        Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Taiwan & China have multiple teams plus Japan, US & NZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apollo View Post
                            Taiwan & China have multiple teams plus Japan, US & NZ.
                            maybe they are strongee than ubc.. its really a tough pill to accept if taiwan nt will narrowly defeat college teams like ubc, ateneo, up..
                            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                              maybe they are strongee than ubc.. its really a tough pill to accept if taiwan nt will narrowly defeat college teams like ubc, ateneo, up..
                              if UBC beats taiwan, they will ban all countries for sending college teams on jones cup
                              Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Kobe's "highlights".
                                Can't say anything about his game as i have not seen it.
                                They call me THE HERO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information