X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dlsu has adu,ust, and up to go. They needed this

Comment

• Originally posted by FITL View Post
      Can't get over DLSU's great decision to cut Jollo Go to make way for the likes of Evans-Meeker, Bartlett and other worthy replacements.
      Dyke has shown vast improvement last year even showing some ability to hit the 3. Go, I've always felt, has been La Salle's most underutilized player. These two guys are easily better than at least half of DLSU's roster right now.

I wonder what Hill is thinking right now. From playing respectable minutes for a contending ADU team to riding the bench for the shitshow that is DLSU right now. Sorry if it sounds harsh but I really thought they would be contenders right now.

Comment

• Fermin has a great stroke but hes undersized and slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
          Dyke has shown vast improvement last year even showing some ability to hit the 3. Go, I've always felt, has been La Salle's most underutilized player. These two guys are easily better than at least half of DLSU's roster right now.

I wonder what Hill is thinking right now. From playing respectable minutes for a contending ADU team to riding the bench for the shitshow that is DLSU right now. Sorry if it sounds harsh but I really thought they would be contenders right now.
          Bartlett too. Hill just looks extremely dumb right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
            Bartlett too. Hill just looks extremely dumb right now
            Yup, Bartlett too. Go is far superior. I was wondering why Bartlett has regressed so much when he was quite productive in NU.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubidub View Post
              Yup, Bartlett too. Go is far superior. I was wondering why Bartlett has regressed so much when he was quite productive in NU.
              Jamike must be saying I had Jordan bartlett, now i had to contend with Joson..
              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• DLSU got sold lemons. Agent should be blacklisted.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                  DLSU got sold lemons. Agent should be blacklisted.
                  well they have money to burn.
                  The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Supposedly Paulo sauler’s doing

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                      Jamike must be saying I had Jordan bartlett, now i had to contend with Joson..
                      Well at least Joson is productive this season. Hehe and in the end, I dont think it really matters when plan a, b, and c is give the ball to Dave

Comment

• hindi uso sa DLSU ang player development. they always change players almost half of the team every year. they want instant result.. sayang ang gastos..
                        LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
                        Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                          Supposedly Paulo sauler’s doing
                          Paolo "The Cancer" Sauler

Bakit kaya ang lakas niya kay Danding? Can someone PM me?

If Sauler can't be booted out, I think Danding should. Nandyan naman si Razon who is just as rich. Kailangan lang talaga ng tamang tao na magpatakbo.
                          Last edited by greenarcher; 09-18-2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Getting blinded by the Fil-foreign hype, eh DLSU?

UST's recruits from the provinces are doing much better.

Comment

• Razon money might even be longer. At this point its on ECJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by el scorcho View Post
                                Getting blinded by the Fil-foreign hype, eh DLSU?

UST's recruits from the provinces are doing much better.
                                Honestly dlsu needs continuity, build around a solid core and develop that core.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information