-Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by theD View Post
        IBN's favorite with another classic stat line:

7/18 FG
        3/13 3PFG
        7 TOs

Guess who?
        To be fair, Lopez and Lazaro had shit games as well. NU too strong, too mature for the young Eagles.

Comment

• UE d. UPIS, 77-70
          UST d. DLSZobel, 68-65
          FEU d. AdU, 89-81
          NSNU d. ADMU, 102-71

Defending champion Nazareth School of National University swept the first round of 82nd University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Juniors Basketball tournament at the Paco Arena Sunday. The Bullpups mangled Ateneo de Manila University, 102-71, in a rematch of last season’s championship series. READ MORE

University of Santo Tomas enhanced its Final Four chances as they dealt De La Salle-Zobel another defeat at the close of the first round of the 82nd University Athletic Association of the Philippines (UAAP) Juniors Basketball tournament at the Paco Arena Sunday. The Tigers upped their card to 3-4 while the Juniors Archers fell to 2-5. READ MORE
          Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
          Servinio's Blog of Sports
          Servinio's Official YouTube channel
          Servinio's Official TWITTER account
          Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• NU's team is unfair at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
              I was gonna say Quiambao's FGAs to points scored (14 vs 12) isn't pretty but then I saw Lopez' and lazaro's, damn horrible. Looks like goldwyn is by miles better than sandy. It's not just that NU has the better players in the league, the players
              Their ball movement is excellent and it helps that quiambao has high bbiq

Comment

I was gonna say Quiambao's FGAs to points scored (14 vs 12) isn't pretty but then I saw Lopez' and lazaro's, damn horrible. Looks like goldwyn is by miles better than sandy. It's not just that NU has the better players in the league, the players
                Sandy isn't the coach of the Blue Eaglets lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuck View Post
                  NU's team is unfair at this point
                  Goldwyn's pipeline of recruits seem so stacked. Wala pa mga naiwan niya sa Chiang Kai Shek wherein he can pull out those players anytime. And he has the edge when it comes to recruitment sa Seniors Div.

Comment

• When Goldwyn moved from Adamson to NU, he reshuffled his team roster. The top players that had remaining eligibility were all transferred to NU and those that did not have eligibility was put in CKS. NU became the top priority and this led to the juggernaut team in Bustillos. Goldwyn should be going for his own 3 peat but failed to upset the Kai Soto team that had Belangel, Dave I., Joaqui Manuel and Jason Credo. NU was the priority because it plays in the more prestigious UAAP and the backers of the CKS program also supports NU basketball.

Comment

Lopez is a legit freshman while Lazaro, I believe, has one or two years left in HS. It's no surprise they got manhandled by NU's seniors. Their seniors even have international experience. While Goldwin may very well be a better coach than Varilla, this game isn't exactly the best example why he's "miles" better than Varilla (not Sandy).

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
                        NU Bullpups drub Ateneo Blue Eaglets, 102-71. Carl Tamayo with 27 pts, 13 rebs, 2 blks; Karl Quiambao with 12 and 15. Francis Lopez had 12 pts and 13 boards

The 2/11 FT of Lebron Lopez is quite disturbing.. M

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                          The 2/11 FT of Lebron Lopez is quite disturbing.. M
                          but definitely can be corrected
                          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLUE HORSE View Post
                            When Goldwyn moved from Adamson to NU, he reshuffled his team roster. The top players that had remaining eligibility were all transferred to NU and those that did not have eligibility was put in CKS. NU became the top priority and this led to the juggernaut team in Bustillos. Goldwyn should be going for his own 3 peat but failed to upset the Kai Soto team that had Belangel, Dave I., Joaqui Manuel and Jason Credo. NU was the priority because it plays in the more prestigious UAAP and the backers of the CKS program also supports NU basketball.
                            he is very good in recruitment.
                            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                              he is very good in recruitment.
                              Maybe too good for his own good sometimes. Goldwyn and the financial muscle behind the CKS sports program bent the rules to destroy the success of Xavier school in the Tiong Lian league. The Tiong Lian was established in the first place so that Fil-Chi student athletes attending predominantly Chinese schools in metro Manila will have an athletic league of their own. The rich kids of Xavier started to dominate the Tiong Lian in basketball and their dominance did not sit well with the alumni group of CKS and to an extent Hope. Both schools started recruiting athletes not only in Manila but all over the country. CKS won multiple championships thanks to the transfer of Justin Chua from a Chinese school in Iloilo City or Bacolod but Xavier and the rest of the other schools in the Tiong Lian did not like what followed. CKS started recruiting basketball players with zero Chinese ancestry, dubious academic background and over aged players. CKS became untouchable and rivaled the top teams in the UAAP and NCAA. This led to the Tiong Lian imploding and the rich taipans can not rebuild a complete Chinese high school league.

Comment

• question where is Jacob Lao of Ateneo B, from ? what's his height?
                                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information