Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1761

Thread: UAAP Season 82

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Its more of the Third I think, believing thata he is good enough. Thats what separates the NBA superstars from our PBA superstars... All NBA stars have their personal trainer, even Blatche has his own one. Eh sa PBA, aside sa walang off season, iilan lang ang nag extra training on their own...
    His bro andre has a own personal trainer, its just that the trainer might not wait for kobe everytime he shows laye or no shows a session kusang palo dapat kay kobe to have it..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Again, kobe is not a lost case. He respects his dad's colleagues. Its only a matter of time when he will be coached by someone he respects, someone who can instill discipline. I never questioned his work ethic since cathedral and creighton days. He is just in some funk right now. But he will get over it and my fearless forecast he will be starting SF in 2023.

37 points with only 2 two shots from behind the arc.

Jordanesque!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWecxjccV8

Quote Originally Posted by Ador Cruzado View Post
    Good that he scored 30. But his skills does not change with that. He is really lacking in basics and its obvious.
    Lacking in skills pa yan, 37 na. Pano pa kaya kung nadevelop niya... 50 pts cguro.

Quote Originally Posted by manu_bol View Post
    Lacking in skills pa yan, 37 na. Pano pa kaya kung nadevelop niya... 50 pts cguro.
    Anong 50 pts cguro

NBA NA YAN! LOL
    hahahaha...sorry about the NBA part. lol
    who knows....

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    Pwede ba wag ng isama si Ricci at JGDL...hahahaha

Okay na kasi chemistry eh LOL
    LOL No. Kobe's not better than those two.

Quote Originally Posted by FITL View Post
    You've always been defensive of Kobe but recently parang medyo troll dating mo sa mga sinasabi mo tungkol sa kanya lol.

Anyway, hope he does well for the sake of the country rin.
    Fangirl's more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123 View Post
    37 points with only 2 two shots from behind the arc.

Jordanesque!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWecxjccV8
    he did good. when his shots were not falling he drove to the basket.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

I will declare kobe paras game is the kryptonite of the koreas wing men..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    I will declare kobe paras game is the kryptonite of the koreas wing men..
    hell no. still low iq. 100% rely on athleticism. does'nt move without the ball. just stays in the middle and demand and beg for the ball. then just barrel through. lucky the opponent lacked size.opponent didnt have the man to defend as athletic as kobe.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

From the highlights his combination of height, mobility, strength and leaping ability is rare for a home grown. That alone makes him a potential national player. His playing in HS probably ingrained the driving game in him. Though still lacking it's the most fluid and strong that I've seen for a homegrown player at his height. This is probably the best gift playing in the US HS gave him. He was trained as a true SF. If he stayed he wouldve been a PF or a stretch 4. His slashing would not have been as fluid. Look at Rosario or Tolentino.

I think training in the US for potential SFs is the best way to go for our home grown candidates. Just think how a Raven Cortez would've developed in the US.

Kobe's ball handling is still lacking but his mobility and drive to the basket is fluid. If we can make our other 6'6 to 6'8 kids move like him going to the basket then we would've solved our SF problem. The handles and shooting are secondary. The primary thing is making their body used to explosive drives to the basket as their primary move as opposed to post-up moves.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    hell no. still low iq. 100% rely on athleticism. does'nt move without the ball. just stays in the middle and demand and beg for the ball. then just barrel through. lucky the opponent lacked size.opponent didnt have the man to defend as athletic as kobe.
    Are you saying he is like what jeron teng used to be in the UAAP(and I think still is -- havent watched him in PBA)? lol
    They call me THE HERO.

Quote Originally Posted by manu_bol View Post
    One thing kobe has that others dont, even in the past(except for japeth), is big potential. And that is special and rare. But still, my observation is he lacks basic skills. raw na raw
    They call me THE HERO.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    You do know that is UP’s game plan right? They took advantage of his size and strength.

Is anonymous the one who uploads Kobe highlight vids on YouTube with jeje titles? Jk

Kobe had a good game. The coaching staff put him in good positions to score

Quote Originally Posted by thatweirdguy View Post
    Is anonymous the one who uploads Kobe highlight vids on YouTube with jeje titles? Jk

Kobe had a good game. The coaching staff put him in good positions to score
    I hope Kobe brings that kind of game here in the Philippines and become consistent.

Its just one game and I have reservations on the level of competition there in Taiwan. Its not just at par with our evel of competition here.

My only wish is that UP end their 33-year title drought.
    SAN BEDA BASKETBALL

what if instead of fil-oil flying v tournament, they organize an invitational wherein UAAP will be up against NCAA D-II, D-III, and lower tier D-I teams? what do you think guys?

i think this BLIA Cup gave us an idea. Taiwan always invite foreign teams be it like in college, pro teams or national teams to develop their basketball.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

in the age of sport scuence never seen a guy go gung ho everytime he slashes except for 5'5 5'3 teeagers you see in streets iba to.. 6'6 guy yun gumagawa.. thats innate talent..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Lu9x9DM7x/?hl=en

Thirdy having fun in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Big_Cat View Post
    I hope Kobe brings that kind of game here in the Philippines and become consistent.

Its just one game and I have reservations on the level of competition there in Taiwan. Its not just at par with our evel of competition here.

My only wish is that UP end their 33-year title drought.
    The UAAP guys will be more physical. He wont be able to overpower them as easily. Thirdy will be able to shut him down. Hope he takes that as a challenge to upgrade and diversify his attack. Its the mental game that is the challenge for him. How will he react against adversity?

Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast