UAAP Season 82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhenz Si SiRhenz?
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
      UP doesn;t have that much money. Sure they have lots of sponsors bu these are medium-sized companies; and United Auctioneers just pulled out after a disagreement with Okumu, the WVT coach. Their biggest sponsor is Robina Pe but her other siblings aren;t on board. Gokongweis aren;t as generous as MVP and ECJ
      they have dan palami right?
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
        UE red warriors?
        i did not say that...

Comment

• Originally posted by r1ck View Post
          Well if you think about how players are being obliged to play out all their eligibility years by their schools is ok then I dont know how the Philippine setting is better as compared in the US. In the US you got 19 year olds having the option to go pro right away but in the Philippines once you commit to big money schools they will hold on to a player for all the years he is allowed to play and you got 25 year old rookies applying for the PBA draft lol
          I think they changed the age limit to enter the PBA to 21 just that for the top kids there is already money in the UAAP. But yes I think players should enter the PBA earlier. End the Don Allado rule for one but that rule isnt why kids dont enter the pba straight out of college nowadays. More of the D League requirements.
          Last edited by Sikatrix; 10-17-2019, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
            thats a good question.but baby steps. hope ateneo sweeps the UAAP further more cementing how a foreign coach to run the basketball program can give good results.
            People will question this if La Salle doesn't reach the Final Four.

Comment

• i'm really curious to see how the ust faithful will react to abando during their next game.

even more curious to see the next ust nu game. ust crowd should come in full force.

Comment

the power of love lols..

lol.showbiz.
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

UP doesn;t have that much money. Sure they have lots of sponsors bu these are medium-sized companies; and United Auctioneers just pulled out after a disagreement with Okumu, the WVT coach. Their biggest sponsor is Robina Pe but her other siblings aren;t on board. Gokongweis aren;t as generous as MVP and ECJ
                  Are we sure Bounty Fresh is a medium sized company? Its big enough to compete

Comment

they have dan palami right?
                    His primary focus is the PFF.. and he isn't as rich or as generous as MVP or ECJ or Sy. Plus it would be objectionable to the UP community if the Maroons gets sponsorships from the tycoons, so they're just tapping their alumni network
                    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                    -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by paulrenzo View Post
                      People will question this if La Salle doesn't reach the Final Four.
                      i don't think people will entirely blame Byrd. it's his first season. them using two of their roster spots for one and done scrubs is a bigger factor IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
                        compared to SMC or MetroPac Bounty is medium sized...
                        “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
                        -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikatrix View Post
                          government official lang will trump these so called moneys even from la salle ateneo boosters

Comment

His primary focus is the PFF.. and he isn't as rich or as generous as MVP or ECJ or Sy. Plus it would be objectionable to the UP community if the Maroons gets sponsorships from the tycoons, so they're just tapping their alumni network
                            the alumni network consists of Binay, senators, congressmen and women and governors

Comment

• Personally the bounty fresh owners are oligarchs too so if they want to give money to these kids. More power.

Comment

• Abando agrees to stay for the rest of his collegiate career.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information