This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maccabi News :

Angelo Caloiaro agrees to cut his salary to stay in Maccabi .
    He would probably stay with Wilbekin and Black from the foreigners.
    Roll will leave to Pao (thats how it looks like), Pargo wont stay 100%, kane 99% will also leave and O'bryant situation is still unkonwn .

In the Israelis, Dibartolomeo, Zoosman, Cohen and Avdija will stay for sure (maybe cohen not, but 90% that he will stay) .
    Tyus probably will leave because of his high salary Requests .

The big target for the summer is - Omri Casspi .
    the team very want him to sign with the team, and they plan to offer him a very good offer, if he wont find he good contract in the NBA, he will sign for sure for 3 years .
    Nate Wolters is already sign with team, Official announcement from the club will be after the israeli league will end .
    Wolters will come from the bench, maccabi want to sign another PG that will be the starting one .

Ioannis Sfairopoulos (include all the coaching stuff) will stay, But if Maccabi will lose the israeli championship, maybe the Management will do Some changes .
    https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Sergey Karasev is hot transfer name in Russia, all top 5 clubs are competing for him - CSKA, Khimki, Unics, Loko and Zenit. As agent noted, none other European club outside Russia will be able to match the best offers, so I guess CSKA is frontrunner here and Khimki right behind them

Comment

Comment

• Udoh has offers from Real Madrid, Milano, Efes and Fenerbahçe. Sloukas seems that he will be free agente aswell.

In Spain, Joventut is going to use his rights to keep Laprovittola.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
            Udoh has offers from Real Madrid, Milano, Efes and Fenerbahçe. Sloukas seems that he will be free agente aswell.

In Spain, Joventut is going to use his rights to keep Laprovittola.
            I doubt if they can equall Real's offer
            2022/2023:
            PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
            SG: Baldwin, Hollins
            SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
            PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
            PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Why would Oly want to replace LeDay with Evans? Ae they crazy, or LeDay has a bad character? How did he looked this season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                I doubt if they can equall Real's offer
                Depends on the money we offer to him, I hope less than a millón, something like 800k or 900k

Comment

Depends on the money we offer to him, I hope less than a millón, something like 800k or 900k
                  Strelnieks would be much better choice, but Lolaso need more streeballers rather than smart gamemakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                    Maccabi News :

Angelo Caloiaro agrees to cut his salary to stay in Maccabi .
                    He would probably stay with Wilbekin and Black from the foreigners.
                    Roll will leave to Pao (thats how it looks like), Pargo wont stay 100%, kane 99% will also leave and O'bryant situation is still unkonwn .

In the Israelis, Dibartolomeo, Zoosman, Cohen and Avdija will stay for sure (maybe cohen not, but 90% that he will stay) .
                    Tyus probably will leave because of his high salary Requests .

The big target for the summer is - Omri Casspi .
                    the team very want him to sign with the team, and they plan to offer him a very good offer, if he wont find he good contract in the NBA, he will sign for sure for 3 years .
                    Nate Wolters is already sign with team, Official announcement from the club will be after the israeli league will end .
                    Wolters will come from the bench, maccabi want to sign another PG that will be the starting one .

Ioannis Sfairopoulos (include all the coaching stuff) will stay, But if Maccabi will lose the israeli championship, maybe the Management will do Some changes .
                    the plan is good. but even adding casspi , best team are too far. o bryant must go .caloiaro must stay

Comment

• Originally posted by archaz View Post
                      Strelnieks would be much better choice, but Lolaso need more streeballers rather than smart gamemakers.
                      Strielniks is not an option, injury prone, enough with Llull. Sloukas would be a great add for us, in my opinion, although he is more a SG who plays as PG (the same with Llull).

Comment

Strielniks is not an option, injury prone, enough with Llull. Sloukas would be a great add for us, in my opinion, although he is more a SG who plays as PG (the same with Llull).
                        He got that serious injury, because of idiots in Latvian NT who used him for 40 minutes in game and he is pure PG.

Comment

He got that serious injury, because of idiots in Latvian NT who used him for 40 minutes in game and he is pure PG.
                          It was his decision to play on injured. You can't blame management or coaching staff. All they can ask is "Are you OK to play?".

I can understand he desperation to make the WC but at the end of the day it's your club that pays you and you should respect your club enough to look after yourself to pay back with your services.

He may have screwed Oly but this is a character flaw I don't like.

In regards to Sloukas, I don't see him returning to Greece because I don't think anyone of a sane mind wants to be part of the toxic environment of Greek basketball currently. If Barca, RM or Fener want him, he will chose one of them.
                          Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                          Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                            It was his decision to play on injured. You can't blame management or coaching staff. All they can ask is "Are you OK to play?".

I can understand he desperation to make the WC but at the end of the day it's your club that pays you and you should respect your club enough to look after yourself to pay back with your services.

He may have screwed Oly but this is a character flaw I don't like.

In regards to Sloukas, I don't see him returning to Greece because I don't think anyone of a sane mind wants to be part of the toxic environment of Greek basketball currently. If Barca, RM or Fener want him, he will chose one of them.
                            What means "to play on injured" ? It was muscle injury, obviously, u get muscle injuries because of the overload.

"We send players to the National Team and we suddenly we see them playing 38 or 39 minutes in the game, which they don’t even do in a EuroLeague game”."

"I think it’s terribly irresponsible. I think it’s dangerous to the player. "

Latvian NT head coach was hugely criticized here, because he has no clue about anything, even captain (Blums) said bad words about him in our main newspaper.

Comment

What means "to play on injured" ? It was muscle injury, obviously, u get muscle injuries because of the overload.

"We send players to the National Team and we suddenly we see them playing 38 or 39 minutes in the game, which they don’t even do in a EuroLeague game”."

"I think it’s terribly irresponsible. I think it’s dangerous to the player. "

Latvian NT head coach was hugely criticized here, because he has no clue about anything, even captain (Blums) said bad words about him in our main newspaper.
                              Fair enough. I don't know the intricacies of Latvian basketball but at the end of the day Strelnieks could have said "I'm in massive pain. I can't play because I won't be at my best and will let my team-mates down".
                              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                                but at the end of the day it's your club that pays you and you should respect your club enough to look after yourself to pay back with your services.
                                Except that in his case Olympiacos presumably wasn't even paying him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information