This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    De Colo first option was the NBA (read properly), his 2nd option was Spain, but Valencia demanded too much. In fact, Fener would not have signed him if Guduric remained on the team.
    It's wrong ! Nando from the beginning thought to stay in Euroleague, he had to leave the door open to NBA clubs but especially to talk about his case of free agent. Then Fener was in discussion with his agent very early, Real was involved in the discussions but the conditions were not more interesting than with Istanbul.
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 07-10-2019, 02:10 PM. Reason: quote box fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by the_black_planet View Post
      Thank you mate for correcting me in some occasions, you are right, Deni is definitely gonna be a high draft pick, he is a sensational talent and since next year will probably be his last MTA and Sfairopoulos should definitely give him an important role in the team and I'm looking forward for him to give you MTA fans a wonderful farewell show before he leaves to NBA! You are also right about Milos and Black playing together, I believe too that Black will be highly benefited to play alongside Teodosic, watch out, he is gonna be a beast next year! And if Caspi comes as well...hope the best to you Maccabi fans, it's gonna be a dream season!
      We Maccabi fans hope that Deni will be able to be a good rotation player in the Eurolaegue next season, i think that Sfairopoulos will give him credit, IMO somthing like 10-15 minutes per game, i hope he ready for that!
      also Yovel Zoosman, he will be a very important in the roster, he will play a lot of minutes and we hope that he and we hope he will be able to get his averages up, somthing like 7-8 points per game will be awesome.
      if Maccabi will sign Casspi+Milos it will be a dream season for sure!
      now is the real test for the managment, lets see if they realy can to do this 2 big moves.
      https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by Metec View Post
        It is tough to know how credible those reports are given the fact that we saw rumors about Teodosich for weeks, while his agent said that Maccabi hasn't offered a "real" deal less than a week ago.

Personally, I don't understand where the optimism is coming from.
        Everything can happen, and I hope I'm wrong, but nothing in recent history suggests that the owners of the team are willing to give between 3-4M USD a season to Casspi and Milos. I still bet that Maccabi will bring one expensive player and will hope to catch some NBA dropout.
        Avdija is a nice story for Israeli basketball, not so relevant for Maccabi. He seems very similar to Dragan Bender: he also has great numbers against youngsters (Even though Bender was more impressive on Young tournaments) and less impressive performances against adults. He has the potential to be a special player by Israeli standards but I do not expect him to be a real factor next season in Euroleague.
        Maccabi offerd the best offer for Milos, this is true - 1.5M for season.
        FOX will pay Part of the salary of Casspi, that's why Maccabi will not have to pay him more than a million net, so it can realy help us.
        Avdija has a lot more potential than Bender, IMO he will succes in the NBA, Bender wasn't ready for there, besides Deni, if he will have a good season in Maccabi it will only help him.
        and like i said, he will have a important role in the rotation, somthing like 10 minutes +- .

Comment

• I really dont know why top teams are not interested in Teo. Is he unshaped or has a serious injury risk ??? 2-3 year ago every team was after him and wish him at the roster. Now only Maccabi Oly are isterested in. For example why Real doesnt chase him or why Cska doesnt get him back. Interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
            I really dont know why top teams are not interested in Teo. Is he unshaped or has a serious injury risk ??? 2-3 year ago every team was after him and wish him at the roster. Now only Maccabi Oly are isterested in. For example why Real doesnt chase him or why Cska doesnt get him back. Interesting
            real have 3 Pg - Llull, Nico and campazzo so they dont need teo.
            I believe that also Cska thinking on bring him back.
            **dont forget that this summer we have a lot of TOP pg in the market.

Comment

• Moraschini about to sign with Milano.
              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Rumour: Efes will make an offer to Sergio Rodriguez if Larkin will find an NBA contract
                la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• the last vacant position for Pana as SF will be probably on one this players:

Matt Janning
                  Kyle Kuric
                  Jon Diebler
                  Jaka Blazic

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                    the last vacant position for Pana as SF will be probably on one this players:

Matt Janning
                    Kyle Kuric
                    Jon Diebler
                    Jaka Blazic
                    Doesn't Kuric have a contract with Barca?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
                      Doesn't Kuric have a contract with Barca?
                      I think Barcelona has not renewed yet but not shure. As I saw he had 2 Saison deal in 2018 so he is still under contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                        the last vacant position for Pana as SF will be probably on one this players:

Matt Janning
                        Kyle Kuric
                        Jon Diebler
                        Jaka Blazic
                        i heard something about Deandre Kane and pao, is it real or troll?

Comment

• If pao takes blazic or Diebler the only thing i can say is "good night PAO"

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                            If pao takes blazic or Diebler the only thing i can say is "good night PAO"
                            both are below on the list, will see.

Comment

• Poor wilbekin,your nightmare coning back
                              Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by Cemalex View Post
                                I really dont know why top teams are not interested in Teo. Is he unshaped or has a serious injury risk ??? 2-3 year ago every team was after him and wish him at the roster. Now only Maccabi Oly are isterested in. For example why Real doesnt chase him or why Cska doesnt get him back. Interesting
                                Facu is the best two way player in the Euroleague (with Higgins), Llull has total confidence from the fans and the team, and Nico is way cheaper (great friend of Campazzo, too).

About De Colo, his 1st option was NBA (Raptors made an offer, Wojnarowski confirmed it, the most reliable journalists). And his 2nd option was Spain, the most reliable journalists confirmed it, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information