X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
    he will stay for sure, like i wrote .
    Cohen, Tyus, Roll and O'bryant situation still unknown...
    o bryant is a too individualist player . individualist are ok just if having great %. if not , like him, they are a problem for any team. hardly hope he will go
    tyus is ok just as second 15min player c if having a great starting 5 c like black
    roll, id confirm him .good player altought not important like caloiaro diba black

Comment

• Zalgiris is apparently interested in 196cm guard TJ Bray from German BBL's Rasta Vechta.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
        Zalgiris is apparently interested in 196cm guard TJ Bray from German BBL's Rasta Vechta.
        Also Maccabi, but Bayern Munich leading the race to sign him :
        https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
          Also Maccabi, but Bayern Munich leading the race to sign him :
          https://sportando.basketball/en/baye...sign-t-j-bray/
          would be enormous. if mta really want him it would be a bad mediocre sign if he ll wear bayern shirt.

Comment

• Zalgiris is really active in the market nowadays. Sportando says, that they are interested in Banco di Sardegna forward Rashawn Thomas.
            Last edited by MrRager; 05-23-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Barcelona is trying to sign Nikola Mirotic.... Hahahaha

It is not a joke, rumours in Spain about this. The best is that Barça fans are dreaming with the super team they are going to have with Higgins and Mirotic, and I think both will play in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                Barcelona is trying to sign Nikola Mirotic.... Hahahaha

It is not a joke, rumours in Spain about this. The best is that Barça fans are dreaming with the super team they are going to have with Higgins and Mirotic, and I think both will play in the NBA.
                U are so rude! I know for a fact, that one day Emma Watson will be mine. She has just to become a little bit smarter...

Comment

• So in this moment battle is for De Colo, Higins, Teo and Chacho
                  The fifth big player is Larkin.
                  After all if Efes could keep him they would be one of the favorites for the title

We should go for Teo imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                    Barcelona is trying to sign Nikola Mirotic.... Hahahaha
                    I am trying to sign with blondie in Efes jersey from F4 semifinals but still nothing.

Comment

• I am not rude mates, I am... Yes, rude

By the way, seems CSKA's desire is to offer a 9M × 3 years contract to Walter Tavares (he signed a 3M × 3 years). The problem? He has 1 more year with Real Madrid.

Rumours about Sloukas to PAO, too.

Comment

• Sloukas ====> Oly
                        Teo ====> Fener????

Comment

• 24SEK mentions, that Madrid Real withdrew their offer for Brandon Davies because CSKA is offering him a better one.
                          Last edited by edvinas9; 05-23-2019, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• DPG instagram account says: Kostas zu Oly

I doubt it is true. But if it is true I wonder how Oly will pay Kostas.

with "Peace" and "Friendship" I suppose.
                            sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

• Efes re signed with coach Ergin Ataman and Bryant Dunston for 2 more seasons.
                              We expect to announce extensions with Micic, Simon and Moerman by end of this week.
                              Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

• Originally posted by drskull View Post
                                DPG instagram account says: Kostas zu Oly

I doubt it is true. But if it is true I wonder how Oly will pay Kostas.

with "Peace" and "Friendship" I suppose.
                                with words i can pay durant and james. fact is this season they havent paied anyone.

giannakopoulos is trolling. olympiakos cant even pay webber who was earning 10K/month
                                his post at twitter

Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information