X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
    Sloukas doesn't deserve 1.8 milions per season imo
    He is not (big)games changer like Larkin or Chacho and isn't worth that money
    Though, I like he stayed because he is usefull for regular season.
    Chacho is earning 2.5 M in CSKA. Insane money for a 33 years old player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spittifiz View Post
      i honestly dont care if he deserves 1.8 or not, i am happy that he stayed here .
      Yes, but if Fener spend on him Vesely and Lauvergne almost 6 milions, it's hard to expect new player in the team with leading role if budget is already spent. We need additional 2 to 3 milions for such player which won't happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
        That 33y old player brought them title. He broke by himself semi vs Real, when CSKA looked pretty much lost
        Dixon did for us the same thing when he was 33, and even now he is capable for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
          Yeah but he is not comparable to Sloukas. He is a great one on one player and still a great scorer. CSKA is a russian government team with almost no budget limitations. Rodriguez wouldnt earn so much in other countries and teams. I give Sloukas big credit for being a great professional and yeah he became a very experienced player who really knows when to shoot and pass and he is also a very good midrange finisher but fener treats him like he was larkin. Same goes to Calathes. He might be a great passer but he isnt good enough for 2,5 millions in a year, especially if you expect that he is your franchiseplayer.

Anyway Fener will suck again if Vesely and Sloukas are the most important player. Dont get me wrong Vesely had a great regular season and he has no focus problems anymore thank to zoc but you still cant rely on him in important games. This season he was injured last season he made 2 fouls in one minute in the final game... there is just one gamechanger like dixon and he is old... fucking old... shortly said... fener must sign a player who can create his own shot in the offense. ZOC will teach him defense anyway...

Comment

• Nate Wolters signs with Maccabi - 400K salary, 1+1 contract .
            Official announcement from the club will be in the next 48 hours .

Last edited by arelg; 05-30-2019, 04:18 PM.
            https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
              Nate Wolters signs with Maccabi - 400K salary, 1+1 contract .
              Why couldn't we make signings like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oly_fan View Post
                Why couldn't we make signings like that.
                Is there any chance Goss could leave the club because of salary being paid too late?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                  Is there any chance Goss could leave the club because of salary being paid too late?
                  Wolters will be the second PG, and Macacbi will sign one more starting PG (the name is still unknown) .
                  I predict that Wolters will play about 15-20 MIN a game, maybe a bit more .
                  as a zalgiris fan, do you think that it is a good move by Maccabi?
                  you think Wolters will be a good player to play alongside Wilbekin?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
                    Maybe we'd loan him like Timma but there are no rumours.

Comment

• Bayern Munich signing T.J. Bray to two-year deal

Comment

• Players rumored to be chased by Efes:

4-5: Lucic, Voightmann, White (not Gordon), O'Bryant, D. Williams
                        others: Higgins.

Most of these are probably bogus, but it's clear we're looking for two players at 4-5 to replace Pleiss & Motum.
                        Last edited by Levenspiel; 05-31-2019, 11:35 AM.
                        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                          Players rumored to be chased by Efes:

4-5: Lucic, Voightmann, Gordon, O'Bryant, D. Williams
                          others: Higgins.

Most of these are probably bogus, but it's clear we're looking for two players at 4-5 to replace Pleiss & Motum.
                          Gordon..??

Comment

• Some info says that Yusta, Radoncic, Sáiz and Kuzmic will not continue at RM.

Prepelic Will go on loan, and Ayón rejected to resign the contract. Alocén also is close to sign, but he will remain in Zaragoza.

Taylor, Reyes, Carroll and Causeur will resign. Garuba will be part of the senior team.

Campazzo-XXX-Llull
                            Causeur-Rudy-Carroll
                            Taylor-Deck-XXX
                            Randolph-Thompkins-Reyes
                            Tavares-XXX-Garuba

The 3rd SF could be Mario Nakic.

Comment

• Pana going for Michael Roll to replace ???
                              Lojeski

Comment

• Some cleaning was made in Loko-Kuban roster after disappointing season: Dorell Wright, Jamel McLean and Jerome Randle won't continue, first two might be interesting options for EL clubs, Randle most likely will go back to Australia. Ponitka, JaJuan Johnson and Moustapha Fall has options, their future still unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information