Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did my "other" guy Davidovac do this season? I have been so away from everything... other than EL games I could not even watch TBL.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

• panathinaikos interested in replacing lojeski with roll if he doesnt stay with maccabi. mickey has been proposed to the team(and other euroleague teams) by his agent. i dont know how this might happen cause khimki will be in euroleague next season. however he is out of contract so he might not really enjoying life in russia
      pitino will most probably stay. he is already searching for a house in athens and move with his family for permanent establishment in greece. i guess the team will be full of shooters if he stays,thats what he was saying from the time he came,to gain the best out of having the best guard in the league in the roster. so denmon might be a solid choice (he still has a contract). i prefer him compared to strelnieks cause he is much better defensively and he is more "scorer" than strelnieks.both are good fits next to calathes anyway though
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
        panathinaikos interested in replacing lojeski with roll if he doesnt stay with maccabi. mickey has been proposed to the team(and other euroleague teams) by his agent. i dont know how this might happen cause khimki will be in euroleague next season. however he is out of contract so he might not really enjoying life in russia
        pitino will most probably stay. he is already searching for a house in athens and move with his family for permanent establishment in greece. i guess the team will be full of shooters if he stays,thats what he was saying from the time he came,to gain the best out of having the best guard in the league in the roster. so denmon might be a solid choice (he still has a contract). i prefer him compared to strelnieks cause he is much better defensively and he is more "scorer" than strelnieks.both are good fits next to calathes anyway though
        So PAO is gonna fire Calathes?

Oh sorry you meant next to him.... ok
        Last edited by Toruko; 05-31-2019, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drskull View Post
          How did my "other" guy Davidovac do this season? I have been so away from everything... other than EL games I could not even watch TBL.
          tomic didnt use him much during regular season, but after regland is injured during 1st qt of first game in aba semis, tomic start using him much more, especially on pg position and he was amoung most worthy players that help zvezda to return in el..

Comment

• Heard that Perasovic wants Darius Adams in Vitoria Next season (if he's not fired).

Comment

• Laprovittola to Real Madrid, very close to be a done deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                Laprovittola to Real Madrid, very close to be a done deal.
                Llull, Lapro, Campazzo, Carrol, Rudy, Peperlic, enough G, isn't it?
                2022/2023:
                PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                  Campazzo-Llull-Lapro
                  Causeur-Prepelic-Carroll
                  Taylor-Rudy-Deck

All have contracto (Taylor and Causeur will resign, seems that Yusta not).

Comment

Campazzo-Llull-Lapro
                    Causeur-Prepelic-Carroll
                    Taylor-Rudy-Deck

All have contracto (Taylor and Causeur will resign, seems that Yusta not).
                    Whats the point keeping million PG-s 5th season in a row. For money from Carroll and Deck we could get proper SF that could play 12-14 minutes + I think Ayon had really big contract. Herreros planning is a joke, signing tone of 13th/14th/15th players and then dont have anyone who can play as SF in decisive matches, Taylor is overrated, Rudy will be 35, Deck is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                      Never!

Comment

• Originally posted by archaz View Post
                        Whats the point keeping million PG-s 5th season in a row. For money from Carroll and Deck we could get proper SF that could play 12-14 minutes + I think Ayon had really big contract. Herreros planning is a joke, signing tone of 13th/14th/15th players and then dont have anyone who can play as SF in decisive matches, Taylor is overrated, Rudy will be 35, Deck is a joke.
                        What? This years problem was not having a proper 3rd PG. Carroll and Deck salaries are quiet low. Taylor overrated? I think you didnt watch the PO vs PAO. Rudy is 34 and he has been one of the best this season. Deck a joke, we used to say the same about Campazzo when he came, so patient.

Ayón is earning 2M, and that money is going to sign a proper C and to resign Tavares.

Oly_fan, well, we can sign Spanoulis for being the 4rth guard, thank you for the idea.

Comment

What? This years problem was not having a proper 3rd PG.
                          It's not about "not having proper 3", it's about spending money on 5 SG's and having 1 PG.

Carroll and Deck salaries are quiet low.
                          Still, but whats the point in having 5 guys for low minutes and with low salaries ? Why Top-3 team with solid budget cant get proper 3 and 2 PG ? Thats the question.

Taylor overrated? I think you didnt watch the PO vs PAO. Rudy is 34 and he has been one of the best this season. Deck a joke, we used to say the same about Campazzo when he came, so patient.
                          PO against Pao is 3 games from 70 that we are playing during the season. Yes, Rudy was good, but its kinda risky to rely on 35 yo guy who isn't physically beast. Campazzo was really good during his loan thats why earned his place in Real.

Ayón is earning 2M, and that money is going to sign a proper C and to resign Tavares.
                          ok

Comment

• Brandon Davies wife mentioned that he already signed with Barcelona for a two-year contract.

Comment

• Singleton out then? There is also Claver at PF position.
                              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
                              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                                Singleton out then? There is also Claver at PF position.
                                Maybe Maccabi? I doubt
                                2022/2023:
                                PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                                SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                                SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                                PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                                PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information