X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Paul signed to Olympiacos

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      I.m not saying there is no difference. Being the president of a club in Turkey (any club, even in the 2nd league) is not just sports-related. $50m loan is probably an investment. Yildirim liked to say how much he spent out of his pocket, too.

PS. HP realm is completely foreign to me, but now I know at least about one "hateable" character.
      Not in the Ali KoƧ's case. Being a FB president is of course a status and identity for most of the people. It is a brand image and a networking.

But not for him. His name was already almost as big as FB. He's risking a lot more by taking over this position. He's just simply a really good(fanatic even) FB fan. Otherwise he would not go for this crazy adventure.

Comment

• It's official now.

Fenerbahēe Beko Erkek Basketbol Takımı, yeni sezon kadro yapılanması ēalışmaları kapsamında, Avrupa basketbolunun en önemli guardlarından biri olan Na

Until 2022.

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
        nah, I'm not falling for that game. One does not have to be better than the other. if you insist, the cop-out answer is Larkin is better for Efes, De Colo is better for Fener.
        It wasn't a game, it's just a simple question but well fair enough. As for me, Larkin is more suitable for Efes's system, De Colo is more suitable for our system.
        FENERBAHƇE
        --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2020 Turkish Basketball Cup Champion ---
        --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2022 Turkish Basketball League Champion ---
        --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
        --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Comment

• Originally posted by childress67 View Post
          Brandon Paul signed to Olympiacos
          Great, a 3rd shooting guard was really our top priority.

Comment

• some rumors about Pana interested in Mindaugas Kuzminskas
            Last edited by Demetrios I. Soter; 07-06-2019, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Lapro and Real? done deal, or Badalona keeps him?
              2022/2023:
              PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
              SG: Baldwin, Hollins
              SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
              PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
              PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                I can't believe that Chacho will play in the EuroCup
                Yes, but if the alternative is another winter in Moscow...

Comment

• Rodriguez is not the youngest anymore. You cant be top forever.

Comment

• De Colo official, we finally replaced Bogdanovic after 2 years in the best way possible. Now if we could somehow get Udoh back and it would be even more perfect.
                    İzmirā€™in dağlarında ƧiƧekler aƧar
                    Altın gĆ¼neş orda sırmalar saƧar
                    Bozulmuş dĆ¼şmanlar yel gibi kaƧar
                    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
                    Adın yazılacak mĆ¼cevher taşa!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
                      Rodriguez is not the youngest anymore. You cant be top forever.
                      Nando 31, Milos 32. so? they are not a top level? Big VS took 2 EL in 32 years old
                      2022/2023:
                      PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
                      SG: Baldwin, Hollins
                      SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
                      PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
                      PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

• Peters had some good games for CSKA and his three point percentage is great. Only had one season in Europe so far. Seemed like Itoudis was his biggest fan though.

Comment

• Originally posted by atillafb View Post
                          De Colo official, we finally replaced Bogdanovic after 2 years in the best way possible. Now if we could somehow get Udoh back and it would be even more perfect.
                          I dont get fener fans actually. You have Lauvergne in your roster and he is not someone that you can ignore. I remember some Fener fans who gone crazy when Lauvergne first announced so what happened? If you think Udoh will be dominant as he used to be you're wrong Udoh is desperate, he is 32 and no one gives the contract he wants... and i bet Zoc doesnt want to work with him either.. if you don't like practice then there is no room for you in Zoc's team

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy M View Post
                            Lapro and Real? done deal, or Badalona keeps him?
                            Done deal, some money will be given to Joventut.

About Rodrƭguez, Valencia or MƔlaga are the best options (Milano with Messina I think no). For a spaniard with a family, MƔlaga or Valencia are way better than Moscow.

Comment

• Chacho could be the best possible replacement for Larkin too. Efes should try imo

Comment

• maybe the guy was injured more than half a season? after that kind of injury which nobody knows about, how do you think he will perform this year? when he was healthy, he wasn't that good on defensive end and he wasn't that good on offensive end too. how to say it mmhm well he was playing quite disconnected with the team. you better not focus on statistics but 32 y/o udoh is waaaaaay more valuable than lauvergne imho.

but that doesn't mean i want him gone. if obradovic wants him in the team thats ok with me oh yes. all i'm trying to say is he was not that good last year and he was injured half a season. we are taking a big damn risk with him.
                                FENER
                                cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                                calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information