This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    I didn't watched many Dara games, but are there players, that are worth attention? Eric? And what do you think about Rubit and Vince Hunter? Are all of these guys could play good switch D, are they mobile?
    He is big solid guy under the rim. He has big body and good defensive abilities. He doenst have good basketball iq and doesnt have shot but could be good finisher regarding Zalgiris's good team sets. He is good rebounder and good solid back up center for a team who has top8 race with low budget. He cant be replacement of Davies if you are looking for exact replacement.

He is one or two level below of Poirier.

Comment

Michael Eric...
      Just watched 6-7 Darüşşafaka games this year and he was always in a foul problem. And it effected the team so much. As Efesdxb and Cemalex said, very solid under the rim. I like his athletism. He could learn to control his game in good hands. Good back up center.

Comment

Zalgiris have signed starting PG, but we still don't know who. Could Wolters get some attention from EL teams?

Comment

official sfair and mta one more year together
          big error
          sfair is a good technical coach. no doubt about it BUT
          he has no personality and he is so defensive oriented philosphy dramatically failed minutes sharing choices and violented his good offensive moviment.
          i guess kane, most dramatic player in mta history with hayon and planninic ,will stay

Comment

Hey, any Chasson Randle fans here? What could you say about him? Could he have potential?

Comment

Hey, any Chasson Randle fans here? What could you say about him? Could he have potential?
              “He’s a terrific young man, a very good player,” Brooks said of Randle. “Just gives us more flexibility. Who knows what we might do with it. He’s definitely an NBA player.”

Comment

Memphis Grizzlies are going to have a meeting with Jasikevicius for a head coach position, via ESPN.

Comment

He is an Euroleague Champion, so good player. Jokes aside, good handler, good shooter and good scorer, but he is not a true PG (he is a SG who can plays as PG).

Comment

Zalgiris fans, Lukas Lekavičius to the team its done deal or not ?
                    https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
                      Zalgiris fans, Lukas Lekavičius to the team its done deal or not ?
                      Pretty much, two journalists, Miklovas and Urbonas, that are the nearest lead to Zalgiris talked about it in podcast, that it's around 98% that he is in. And one of them said (I think Miklovas, and he just wrote a book together with Zalgiris about Romanovas, ours last owner) that if Lekavicius will be in a team, Leo should continue with us as well. Another foreigner PG is signed and we should hear about him in the nearest month or so. He could be Chasson Randle or Nigel William-Goss. Also, another foreigner (bigman) is done deal, could be Landale. And Geben is pretty much sure, that he will be in next yeas rotation. That everything we know for today.

Comment

Pretty much, two journalists, Miklovas and Urbonas, that are the nearest lead to Zalgiris talked about it in podcast, that it's around 98% that he is in. And one of them said (I think Miklovas, and he just wrote a book together with Zalgiris about Romanovas, ours last owner) that if Lekavicius will be in a team, Leo should continue with us as well. Another foreigner PG is signed and we should hear about him in the nearest month or so. He could be Chasson Randle or Nigel William-Goss. Also, another foreigner (bigman) is done deal, could be Landale. And Geben is pretty much sure, that he will be in next yeas rotation. That everything we know for today.
                        Thank you very much bro!
                        Very good info, its gonna be an intersting summer for Zalgiris!
                        https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Originally posted by arelg View Post
                          Thank you very much bro!
                          Very good info, its gonna be an intersting summer for Zalgiris!
                          Thank you I wish for Maccabi the same.

Also, greek fans, how serious the situation with OLY? From our media I heard, that they were downgraded to second division and that they are going to ABA for 3 years. Will it affect their financial stability? How their financial stability is doing? Could they collapse? Toupane got out of there in no time, and he claims, that the salaries were really late. My intention is to know anything about situation with Goss, because he had 3 year contract, but looking at this situation, there a chance he could leave OLY easily due to late salaries. We wanted him badly in last summer, he was our first option for starting PG (second was Henry and third Wolters), so there is chance he could come. As I know, Zalgiris showed interest not long ago into OLY situation

Comment

Sportando says two NBA teams are very interested in Kostas Sloukas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                              Sportando says two NBA teams are very interested in Kostas Sloukas.
                              The Greek guard played in the game against Laboral Kutxa under the eyes of Memphis' scouts and he admitted that he knows about their interest

Comment

Haha.

"It remains to be seen if this interest while translate during the summer into something bigger."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information