Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    that's impressive. but they still have two major issues, imho. 1-PG, 2-Coach
    Haha, I was waiting for you to pop up and reference Pesic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Haha, I was waiting for you to pop up and reference Pesic.
    yeah, I'm quite predictable on same matters.
    btw, Huertel to Real rumors cannot be for real, can it? (as I repeatedly say, I enjoy Heurtel's game, but he's no player for that level, imho).
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    yeah, I'm quite predictable on same matters.
    btw, Huertel to Real rumors cannot be for real, can it? (as I repeatedly say, I enjoy Heurtel's game, but he's no player for that level, imho).
    I don't know, but I'm curious what Real fans think of it. Especially when Rodriguez will probably be available soon.
    I like watching Heutel a lot too but even I'm starting to back away from calling him an "elite PG."

arelg makes a good point as well. Barca are generally pretty big spenders but this seems like a dramatic increase in an already high budget.

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    Is He staying for sure?
    I hoped he will go to Milano, but after Messina took the job there he will probably stay

Can italians write about Rashawn Thomas and describe him as a player and people? He is absolutely beast in Lega A playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by AMJA View Post
    Can italians write about Rashawn Thomas and describe him as a player and people? He is absolutely beast in Lega A playoffs
    I saw him in few games, mostly against Milan in PO, so what I've noticed - he is 4, at times used as 5 in Sassari. But he is having troubles to play as C against big guys like Tarczewski was. Too undersized for that position. But overall good defender, good rebounder, has quite soft shot from distance, some fine post moves, very good energy. What I didn't like at times was his decision making in offense, some adventurist drives to the basket which finished with tough shot or block received, some forced shots

Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    Its impossible for barca to sign Abrines and Sloukas after Higgins and Davies, i don't believe that .
    you want to tell me that - Pangos, Sloukas, Abrines, Higgins, Hanga and Davies will play in the same team?
    No wayyyy .
    Not impossible. Real Madrid and Barcelona, if both wants, can have the biggest budget in the EL by far. Seems that Real Madrid will not increase It, but Barça yes.

About what RM are looking for, Heurtel is a better player than Laprovittola. Some RM strong men dont want Sergio Rodríguez back after he left the team in not a good way.

About Levenspiel, seems that Pesic will be the coach (his relationship with Heurtel is Broken, really bad), and yes, Sloukas&Pangos are not the most reliable PG in the continente.

Tarik Black to reportedly sign 1.4M extension with Maccabi Tel Aviv
    The deal includes an NBA opt-out clause that Black can exercise until July 15th.
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Vanja Marinković from Partizan is reportedly close to sign a contract with Olympiacos. His contract with Partizan includes a buyout of 200k. Also, some sources are saying that Crvena zvezda has agreed terms with Alba's PG Peyton Siva.

Sazanov is giving and giving reliable info, that gets official after. Siva is drawing more interest from clubs, than media is announcing, but if he is not going to good EL team, I doubt he will leave Alba for CZ. Kavaliauskas is leaving Zalgiris, we are searching for PF/C position player, wanted RaShawn Thomas, but his perfomance in PO rised his salary too much for player, that won't be one of the main ones. So Zalgiris is on the market for 2 more player - main PG and backup PF/C. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    Sazanov is giving and giving reliable info, that gets official after. Siva is drawing more interest from clubs, than media is announcing, but if he is not going to good EL team, I doubt he will leave Alba for CZ. Kavaliauskas is leaving Zalgiris, we are searching for PF/C position player, wanted RaShawn Thomas, but his perfomance in PO rised his salary too much for player, that won't be one of the main ones. So Zalgiris is on the market for 2 more player - main PG and backup PF/C. Any suggestions?
    Is Lekavicius zu Zalgiris done? What about Leo? Is he staying? So if Zalgiris gets another guard the 1-2 rotation has 6-7 players. Westermann, Lekavicius, Walkup, Grigonis, Milaknis, NEW PG, Jokubaitis/any other youngster.

You guys def need one quality big, but SF position is a concern as well. Currently there is only Ulanovas. I know Saras likes to play Grigonis/Milaknis at 3, but I think a bigger guy is needed there. Kuzminskas would be perfect add. What's the latest on him?

IMO, this should be quite competitive roster

Backcourt: Westermann, Lekavicius, Grigonis, Milaknis, Walkup, another PG/SG
    Frontcourt: Ulanovas, Kuzminskas, Hayes, Jankunas, Landale, Geben, another PF/C
    +youngsters

Maybe I should have posted it in Zalgiris thread..

Quote Originally Posted by tauri View Post
    Is Lekavicius zu Zalgiris done? What about Leo? Is he staying? So if Zalgiris gets another guard the 1-2 rotation has 6-7 players. Westermann, Lekavicius, Walkup, Grigonis, Milaknis, NEW PG, Jokubaitis/any other youngster.

You guys def need one quality big, but SF position is a concern as well. Currently there is only Ulanovas. I know Saras likes to play Grigonis/Milaknis at 3, but I think a bigger guy is needed there. Kuzminskas would be perfect add. What's the latest on him?

+youngsters

Milaknis usually plays at 3

Quote Originally Posted by tauri View Post

+youngsters

Lithuanian media is still afraid to say, that it is done deal, but reporters about a month ago were already saying, that we agreed. In SF, there will be Ulanovas and Milaknis, no one else. Our biggest strength will be guards - Grigonis, Lekavičius, Leo, new PG, Walkup should have a breakout. Ulanovas should be a leader as well. Big men will be more of an X factor, as they will be young, but very very promising. I'm happy with what is going on for now. Really happy. Those 3 names - Landale, Hayes and Lekavičius were on my list on the top, so yeah, that's nice.

Lithuanian media is still afraid to say, that it is done deal, but reporters about a month ago were already saying, that we agreed. In SF, there will be Ulanovas and Milaknis, no one else. Our biggest strength will be guards - Grigonis, Lekavičius, Leo, new PG, Walkup should have a breakout. Ulanovas should be a leader as well. Big men will be more of an X factor, as they will be young, but very very promising. I'm happy with what is going on for now. Really happy. Those 3 names - Landale, Hayes and Lekavičius were on my list on the top, so yeah, that's nice.
    What is Lithuanian media saying about Kuzminskas? Is he still consulting his next destination with his wife?

Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    Tarik Black to reportedly sign 1.4M extension with Maccabi Tel Aviv
    The deal includes an NBA opt-out clause that Black can exercise until July 15th.
    good new.waiting for caloiaro confirm, kane-pago new team name

New News about Maccabi :

Staying - Wilbekin, Zoosman, Kane, Dibartolomeo, Avdija, Black, Cohen .
    Leaving - Pargo, O'Bryant, Roll .
    Unknown Situation - Tyus, Caloiaro

New Players - Nate Wolters, official announcement next week .

The big target for the summer is - Omri Casspi .
    if he wont find he contract in the NBA, he 100% will sign with Maccabi .

another big target - TOP Poing guard .
    Malcolm Delaney? Brad Wanamaker? we still dont know, but a BIG name for sure .

the roster will look like this :
    1. Top PG, Wolters .
    2. Wilbekin, Kane, Dibartolomeo, Zoosman .
    3. Casspi, Caloiaro\Combo Forward, Avdija .
    4. PF, Cohen .
    5. Black, Center, Amare Stoudemire(??)

If Tyus will stay maybe Maccabi will add guard for the 2 (like Hollins) instead of a foreigner Center
    we will know everything In a better way in the upcoming days .
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

siva is probably going to panathinaikos. pitino will probably stay and this will make siva much easier to happen. he was his player in college as well. other than that i agree that siva wont leave alba to sign for red star. after all alba is a better team
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar

I read Keith Langford will leave Pana maybe for a other Euroleague Team, the reason: he want more playing time and a bigger role.
    I can´t really understand he played 20min in average euroleague and he will be 36years in September and looking to have a bigger role now. It´s maybe fake news...
    source: talkbasket.net

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    I read Keith Langford will leave Pana maybe for a other Euroleague Team, the reason: he want more playing time and a bigger role.
    I can´t really understand he played 20min in average euroleague and he will be 36years in September and looking to have a bigger role now. It´s maybe fake news...
    source: talkbasket.net
    I think he just has that scorer mentality and is used to being the focus of the offense. He said all the right things during the season and did what was asked of him.

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    siva is probably going to panathinaikos. pitino will probably stay and this will make siva much easier to happen. he was his player in college as well. other than that i agree that siva wont leave alba to sign for red star. after all alba is a better team
    Glad to know you can see the future.

Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast