X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by saras View Post
    aaron white-->panathinaikos?
    bad move if he replaces thomas,good move if he is just an addition to keeping thomas. and i guess not so expensive,allowing the team to give more money for the starting center. but this is just rumours
    White 2 PAO and Mickey 2 Baskonia Vitoria is almost done.

Comment

• I read also a rumor about Jordan Mickey with pao or baskonia

Comment

• Giannakapolous really damaged his brain with drugs. What should bring a White to PAO? You can play with Papagiannis instead. White wont give PAO any power up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toruko View Post
          Giannakapolous really damaged his brain with drugs. What should bring a White to PAO? You can play with Papagiannis instead. White wont give PAO any power up.
          Papagiannis is not a PF with occasional 3s and a great transition offense. he is a 2.20 cm tree. PAO does not have a true PF since LeSingleton.

My guess is they will let D. Thomas go and run the White/Gist rotation. If the deal is done, would be a great signing for a team like PAO...heck would even be nice for Fener.
          sex, droga i bodiroga.

Comment

• Originally posted by drskull View Post
            Papagiannis is not a PF with occasional 3s and a great transition offense. he is a 2.20 cm tree. PAO does not have a true PF since LeSingleton.

My guess is they will let, D. Thomas go and run the White/Gist rotation. If the deal is done.
            Thomas had a good season in a bad team if you ask me and Gist is far too old. Obviously Giannakapolous isnt ready to spend money for a competitive roster

Comment

• PAO might be talking to player agents but we are far from decisions yet.

First we have to sort out the coach for next season (hopefully Pitino remains) and then chase specific players to the coach's needs.

A reminder to all that all our foreigner contract expire end of June. (Gist 900K, Thomas 500K, Kilpatrick 100K p/m, Lekavicius 450K, Langford 550K and Lojeski 500K). Contracts in euros. It's rumored Gist will be offered a contract 30-40% lower whilst Leka and Lojeski will surely be waived, whilst there is no way Kilpatrick will be offered his current contract since he's not worth that money.

The only true rumor surfacing is DPG will chase hard for Sloukas without coach's consent. Before he renewed with Fener last time he was offered a 3 year contract worth 3.6mil. euros
              Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
              Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
                PAO might be talking to player agents but we are far from decisions yet.

First we have to sort out the coach for next season (hopefully Pitino remains) and then chase specific players to the coach's needs.

A reminder to all that all our foreigner contract expire end of June. (Gist 900K, Thomas 500K, Kilpatrick 100K p/m, Lekavicius 450K, Langford 550K and Lojeski 500K). Contracts in euros. It's rumored Gist will be offered a contract 30-40% lower whilst Leka and Lojeski will surely be waived, whilst there is no way Kilpatrick will be offered his current contract since he's not worth that money.

The only true rumor surfacing is DPG will chase hard for Sloukas without coach's consent. Before he renewed with Fener last time he was offered a 3 year contract worth 3.6mil. euros
                The offer to sloukas was 6 millions for 3 years (2/year).

Gist will probably leave and not renewed and white is worse than thomas in every aspect of the game.
                Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

The offer to sloukas was 6 millions for 3 years (2/year).

Gist will probably leave and not renewed and white is worse than thomas in every aspect of the game.
                  But Jordan Mickey would be a upgrade for thomas together with maybe singelton that would be not so bad. But that's all very fictional. We will know more when we know if Pitino stays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                    But Jordan Mickey would be a upgrade for thomas together with maybe singelton that would be not so bad. But that's all very fictional. We will know more when we know if Pitino stays.
                    mickey is not pf for europe so his case has nothing to do with thomas. mickey+singleton would be great but they both cost around 3,5-4M/year. almost half of the budget and that will not happen
                    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

mickey is not pf for europe so his case has nothing to do with thomas. mickey+singleton would be great but they both cost around 3,5-4M/year. almost half of the budget and that will not happen
                      1,2mio for singleton and not more then 1,5mio for mickey I guess, so 2,7mio and mickey is a true PF can play C in euroleague - I can´t believe he perfomed by khimki just in the zone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
                        1,2mio for singleton and not more then 1,5mio for mickey I guess, so 2,7mio and mickey is a true PF can play C in euroleague - I can´t believe he perfomed by khimki just in the zone.
                        Mickey earned in Khimki 1,5mln, I think he can ask for more now, he did really great. After Kurtinaitis joined, Mickey was used in more versatile way, played as PF either, along with Malcolm Thomas. Singleton made 1,7mln in Barca if I recall correctly, but it was too high for him, 1,2 now would be more reasonable, especially after poor season he had

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                          Mickey earned in Khimki 1,5mln, I think he can ask for more now, he did really great. After Kurtinaitis joined, Mickey was used in more versatile way, played as PF either, along with Malcolm Thomas. Singleton made 1,7mln in Barca if I recall correctly, but it was too high for him, 1,2 now would be more reasonable, especially after poor season he had
                          yes, you are right.

meantime this names rumored for pana: Fletcher Magi and Peyton Siva beside Aaron Wright

Comment

• Turkish Airlines EuroLeague'de sezonu dördüncü sırada tamamlayan Fenerbahçe Beko, Yunan oyun kurucusu Kostas Sloukas ile yeni sözleşme imzalayacak.

another 2+1 for kostas (and fener)
                            FENER
                            cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                            calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

• Sloukas doesn't deserve 1.8 milions per season imo
                              He is not (big)games changer like Larkin or Chacho and isn't worth that money
                              Though, I like he stayed because he is usefull for regular season.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                                Sloukas doesn't deserve 1.8 milions per season imo
                                He is not (big)games changer like Larkin or Chacho and isn't worth that money
                                Though, I like he stayed because he is usefull for regular season.
                                i honestly dont care if he deserves 1.8 or not, i am happy that he stayed here .
                                FENER
                                cedi osman is a basketball player who routinely fails to score from the foul line and will make you lose the game while under pressure. he is mentally weak and overrated.
                                calathes probably has better a 3-point percentage than cedi osman's free throw percentage and honestly, that's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information