This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EverGreen View Post
    He's a happy guy enjoying the game and life. He grew up not knowing if there was going to be food on the table that day. If his family would be evicted for not having the money to pay rent. He would try to sell cd's, dvd's and watches on the street after school to earn some money for his family. When he would have basketball training he would walk from Sepolia to Zografou and back (11kms) to save money on bus fares.

Good on him. I love his character and despite all his fame, he's still a humble nice guy like all the Antetokunmpo family.

From my side he can stay but should work hard to improve and not enjoy any special status eighter because of his brother nor of his hard live but only through his performance and as a PRO that´s probably what he wants to. Maybe US basket could work better for him - let him try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
      From my side he can stay but should work hard to improve and not enjoy any special status eighter because of his brother nor of his hard live but only through his performance and as a PRO that´s probably what he wants to. Maybe US basket could work better for him - let him try again.
      I think he works hard. His body is very fit.

God didn't give him basketball talent but only height and athleticism. Sometimes it doesnt matter how much you work. If you have natural limits to your ability you will only be average at best. You think Calathes and Thanasis dont train hard to fix their 3p and ft's? They do. Obviously there is something wrong with either their mechanics or hand stability in shooting. Some things can't always be fixed.

I support him fully to make him an NBA squad and hopefully that of the Bucks.
      Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
      Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Comment

I think he works hard. His body is very fit.

God didn't give him basketball talent but only height and athleticism. Sometimes it doesnt matter how much you work. If you have natural limits to your ability you will only be average at best. You think Calathes and Thanasis dont train hard to fix their 3p and ft's? They do. Obviously there is something wrong with either their mechanics or hand stability in shooting. Some things can't always be fixed.

yes - that´s also right. You can not train talent..

Comment

He doesnt need to be good. He would get a bucks contract, just to make giannis happy...

Comment

• Is Aaron Jackson a free agent or is he still under contact with the Beijing Ducks? (This is a question for Levenspiel really. )

Comment

• the problem with thanasis is not his shooting. the problem is he is too silly to play basketball. 0 iq, 0 knowlegde of the game and his limits (every time he tries to drive the ball goes out of bounds but he doesnt understand that).
              the only thing he is good at is athleticism. he is bad at defence,cant concentrate in the game,makes silly mistakes and fouls. he might get a rebound or make a block chasing someone but when it comes to organized defence he is simply terrible,cant follow a single defensice system and loses his man bringing the whole team lose their rotations.

but the most important of all is that panathinaikos already has a good defensive player (maybe not that good in chasing and blocking in fast breaks,but a really good defensive and concentrated guy in set game. papapetrou. so all we need is a good shooter to duo him at SF position. thanasis doesnt cost much,but even 300K for him is too much and since we dont have unlimited budget this money needs to be added with lojeski's money and bring one better guy instead of 2 mediocre. when you dont have big budget you need to have less but better players instead of more but lower level players. and thanasis is not even a euroleague player. it was important to get him 2 years ago,when we were lacking greeks,but now we have those we need and thanasis is not one of those
              Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• De Colo isn't CSKA player anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                  De Colo isn't CSKA player anymore.
                  And Kyle Hines renews.

Comment

• De Colo destination could decide next El champion before EL even start. He is born winner and a cold-blooded killer.
                    I read somewhere that Fener main target is to keep Sloukas which means that our main goal is to participate in F4 again, as tourists

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                      Is Aaron Jackson a free agent or is he still under contact with the Beijing Ducks? (This is a question for Levenspiel really. )
                      I think he recently indicated he might be out of China, but he tweets so much that I cannot find it right now. He's not coming to Efes, though

With the rumored changes in the foreign player rules in China, with non-guaranteed contracts, etc., things may not be so rosy there any more.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• de colo---> valencia.
                        his wife decision
                        Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Originally posted by saras View Post
                          de colo---> valencia.
                          his wife decision
                          What?! Why?!
                          la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
                            De Colo destination could decide next El champion before EL even start. He is born winner and a cold-blooded killer.
                            So next EL champion is Valencia?
                            la piscine, j'adore la piscine! towels, sunscreens, bathing suits. diving boards and towels. those ladders, towels.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfer View Post
                              What?! Why?!
                              valencia have his rights and can ask as much they want if real tries to sign him and they will certainly not allow him to go there for free or a low price. same stands for every spanish player leaving the country. their previous teams hold their rights if they come back. its either nba or valencia imo. the rumours during the season were that his wife wants to return to spain,or at least in most of the cases. same happened with claver to barcelona 2 years ago i think
                              Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

• Sloukas will aign with barcelona according to eurohoops.

Finally we get rid of him. Great news.
                                Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information