Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1978

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

Pierria Henry to Baskonia, official.

Until now Marcelinho, Hilliard, Jones, Voigtmann and Poirier leave the team. The first signings are Micheal Eric and Pierria Henry, and Yousshoupha Fall will be in the team after being loaned in Strasbourg.

PG: Vildoza, Granger, Henry
    SG: Janning, XXX
    SF: Shields, Garino, XXX
    PF: Shengelia, XXX
    C: Eric, Fall, Diop?
    Coach: Perasovic.

Quote Originally Posted by Metec View Post
    I criticized Bender a lot. His decision to come to Maccabi was super stupid, Maccabi is known for destroying young talent. In the last 15 years, Omri Casspi was the only young player that was able to develop himself in Maccabi (With a lot of help from his dad, that forced crazy contract terms on Maccabi).

Bender going no. 4 on draft night is Crazy. At 17 he was an average player in Israeli second division (a league without tall players, where some players have another day job) at 18 he was the worst player on very bad Maccabi team. There is no chance he will be a decent rotation player in an NBA team at 19-20.

Nevertheless, he is 2 years older, he is tall, he has talent, and he spent 2 years in a professional organization playing against athletic freaks. He looks much stronger. If CSKA was able to sign him for 4 seasons (or more) I think this is an A+ sign. if they were able to sing him one season it is still too much of a gamble, B-.
    great move. he will show all his potential something that was/is impossibile in mta techincal org. and i bet even levy will have great season in jerusalem next year. mta is a disasterfor two kinds of players: young and shooters. no way

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post
    Pierria Henry to Baskonia, official.

Until now Marcelinho, Hilliard, Jones, Voigtmann and Poirier leave the team. The first signings are Micheal Eric and Pierria Henry, and Yousshoupha Fall will be in the team after being loaned in Strasbourg.

PG: Vildoza, Granger, Henry
    SG: Janning, XXX
    SF: Shields, Garino, XXX
    PF: Shengelia, XXX
    C: Eric, Fall, Diop?
    Coach: Perasovic.
    No Sedekerskis in plans? Will be loaned again?

Seems like Maccabi is highly interested again in Malcolm Delaney. A huge offer might show up. Both sides had talks since May.
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Metec View Post
    I criticized Bender a lot. His decision to come to Maccabi was super stupid, Maccabi is known for destroying young talent. In the last 15 years, Omri Casspi was the only young player that was able to develop himself in Maccabi (With a lot of help from his dad, that forced crazy contract terms on Maccabi).

Bender going no. 4 on draft night is Crazy. At 17 he was an average player in Israeli second division (a league without tall players, where some players have another day job) at 18 he was the worst player on very bad Maccabi team. There is no chance he will be a decent rotation player in an NBA team at 19-20.

Nevertheless, he is 2 years older, he is tall, he has talent, and he spent 2 years in a professional organization playing against athletic freaks. He looks much stronger. If CSKA was able to sign him for 4 seasons (or more) I think this is an A+ sign. if they were able to sing him one season it is still too much of a gamble, B-.
    Bender has looked terrible with his team and with Croatia. I doubt he will look better with CSKA.
    If he has talent, he's hiding it very well. At some point, we can't hope all young players will amount to something.

stimac most likely will be replacement for kuzmic..
    big downgrade, but at this point most important thing is that kuzmic recover..

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    put the heavy money on the desk and stop talking.no money no party

Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    Seems like Maccabi is highly interested again in Malcolm Delaney. A huge offer might show up. Both sides had talks since May.
    Yes, sure.... lol
    2019/2020:
    PG: Dorsey, Walters, S. Cohen
    SG: Wilbekin, D-Ba, Bryant
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: Acy, Coloiaro, J. Cohen
    PF: Black, Hunter

No offense, but why would Delaney go to Maccabi instead of CSKA? Assuming CSKA is interested, which rumors say they are
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by vivo View Post
    No offense, but why would Delaney go to Maccabi instead of CSKA? Assuming CSKA is interested, which rumors say they are
    Living in Tel Aviv might be more appealing for him? I agree though that CSKA seems much more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuneyt View Post
    Buzz off mate. What you wrote has nothing to do with what my original comment is meant to say.
    As expected, you have NO CLUE who and what I am writing about. You simply did not understand, still you had an opinion and moved the post.
    Pity!
    You were too harsh on arguments from other posters without even involving into discution.
    You are right, I have no clue what is point of your post. There are here fans that think Williams move was bad for Fener and that make them haters? At the same time no one said De Colo and Westerman are bad moves. So the whole you comment is about Williams and paying him 1.5 milions. I don't care if they payed him 3 milions or if he will play for peanuts, but he isn't the right player for us in many ways which is explained earlier.

If you think it's good transfer then better explain with arguments, like some other Fener fans did, instead of calling haters people who sometimes tell us the truth which we don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Living in Tel Aviv might be more appealing for him? I agree though that CSKA seems much more likely.
    Well, I don't know about the Israeli girls, but...
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

With all the respect, if they would have had real conversations since May we would have heard about it non stop on Israeli sports media.
    Sloukas was the main article various times for weeks until surprisingly he did not accept 40% salary cut to leave top EL club and join a club that finished 10 10 14 in the last 3 seasons. We were told that Teodosic has a real offer and he is super close to Maccabi until surprisingly we find out that he received 5 times more guaranteed money in Italy.

Since I'm optimistic I can somehow accept the Casspi nonsense, a done deal that for some reason postponed official announcement + official statement from Maccabi that the deal is not done but still people claiming that he is 100% in Maccabi. (Personally, I believe he still hoping to get a minimum contract in the NBA). But even with the best intention, I can't imagine a scenario where this Malcolm Delaney news is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    It seems the most possible scenario is another loan for him, but maybe he could stay in the team, nobody knows.

Quote Originally Posted by jonga View Post
    It seems the most possible scenario is another loan for him, but maybe he could stay in the team, nobody knows.
    2 week old rumor was zu Tenerife

Maccabi Tel-Aviv are in talks with Alba Berlin about buy-out for Rokas Giedraitis who has a contract for next season. Giedraitis keen on a move

According to Sportando (since last year I don't find them reliable) Larkin & Efes are in advance negotiations for 2 years contract with NBA opt out for next summer.

https://sportando.basketball/en/anad...year-contract/
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Nobody comment Zenit and Asvel?

Imo Zenit is Eurocup team as I expected. Asvel has bigger potential with Jekiri, Bako, Maledon, Kaba etc but nothing special, just more interesting for watch.

Rumors: After Bender CSKA will go for Ron Baker. Glad to see some new names in Euroleague this season. It's boring to watch always the same names.

Quote Originally Posted by Giedrius View Post
    Maccabi Tel-Aviv are in talks with Alba Berlin about buy-out for Rokas Giedraitis who has a contract for next season. Giedraitis keen on a move
    Nothing in israeli media about this. Is it from a source or a journalist?

Quite realible source

Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast