Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1978

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    https://twitter.com/Andrej_Sazonov_/...43775356592133

sazonov said he was 100% fredette rejected our offer and promised to delete his twitter account if he signs. we are waiting for it
    Hope Sazanov is false otherwise it will be a pretty big embarrassment after DPG's arse-licker journalists are telling us there is verbal agreement.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Roll zu Olimpia via Eurohoops

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    Hope Sazanov is false otherwise it will be a pretty big embarrassment after DPG's arse-licker journalists are telling us there is verbal agreement.
    he said that before we knew that fredette accepted the offer
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    he said that before we knew that fredette accepted the offer
    I hope that's the case.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Hahaha, when he worked in the spanish TV, he was really funny. He also has done interviews absolutely hilarious. Nice man, Joe.
    A true legend for European bball, he also played half a season for my team (Aris), so great memories! I think Martynas is his son right? Pity he doesn't seem to have inherited much from him, he may be decent but his scoring is nothing spectacular...

Also for Maccabi fans, I just read an article in greek media that according to Roi Cohen from sport5.co.il Teodosic is in negotiations with MTA, he expressed to the team management that he wants to be ensured that the team will be strengthened enough to be a contender for final 4 and the management is trying to convince him, also it's interesting to note that he showed big interest on Deni Avdija and he expressed his will that he stays in team for years and becomes his successor as the team leader when Milos leaves!

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_planet View Post
    A true legend for European bball, he also played half a season for my team (Aris), so great memories! I think Martynas is his son right? Pity he doesn't seem to have inherited much from him, he may be decent but his scoring is nothing spectacular...
    Are you talking about Martynas Arlauskas? In that case, no, his father is former Zalgiris' player Mindaugas Arlauskas.

Also for Maccabi fans, I just read an article in greek media that according to Roi Cohen from sport5.co.il Teodosic is in negotiations with MTA, he expressed to the team management that he wants to be ensured that the team will be strengthened enough to be a contender for final 4 and the management is trying to convince him, also it's interesting to note that he showed big interest on Deni Avdija and he expressed his will that he stays in team for years and becomes his successor as the team leader when Milos leaves!
    Yes, it was also published in the Israeli media
    if Milos will sign with Maccabbi the managment will do everrything to sign good players and to be a very good contendar for final 4 .
    Deni Avdija will be in the next draft 100%, he will be Top10 pick, maybe top5, Milos want him to be his backup point guard for next season, Deni can learn a lot from him and it can help him before the NBA.
    i hope that Milos will sign with us, trio of Milos-Wilbekin-Black will be INSANE.
    also there are strong rumours that Omri Casspi will sign with the team, if he wont get a NBA contract in the next week he will be in Maccabi 100%!
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by sashikas View Post
    Regarding Russia - I would suspect Joan Plaza, former coach of Kuzminskas, would love to get him in Saint Petersburg. If they had 8M for buying a place in Euroleague, I guess they can afford Mindaugas' contract
    It seems so. Basketnews.lt just announced their own Euroleague Market Transfers section, and it is mentioned, that Zenit is interested in Kuzminskas.

Dairis Bertans had an offer from Zalgiris, but he refused it. It is weird, cuz Robertas Javtokas said, that PG/SG is fully filled for green-whites.

Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    if Milos will sign with Maccabbi the managment will do everrything to sign good players and to be a very good contendar for final 4 .
    Deni Avdija will be in the next draft 100%, he will be Top10 pick, maybe top5, Milos want him to be his backup point guard for next season, Deni can learn a lot from him and it can help him before the NBA.
    i hope that Milos will sign with us, trio of Milos-Wilbekin-Black will be INSANE.
    also there are strong rumours that Omri Casspi will sign with the team, if he wont get a NBA contract in the next week he will be in Maccabi 100%!
    Thank you mate for correcting me in some occasions, you are right, Deni is definitely gonna be a high draft pick, he is a sensational talent and since next year will probably be his last MTA and Sfairopoulos should definitely give him an important role in the team and I'm looking forward for him to give you MTA fans a wonderful farewell show before he leaves to NBA! You are also right about Milos and Black playing together, I believe too that Black will be highly benefited to play alongside Teodosic, watch out, he is gonna be a beast next year! And if Caspi comes as well...hope the best to you Maccabi fans, it's gonna be a dream season!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRager View Post
    Are you talking about Martynas Arlauskas? In that case, no, his father is former Zalgiris' player Mindaugas Arlauskas.
    Thank you for correcting me mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ziya K View Post
    couple of pages back you said de colo/his family wants to come back to spain as well.
    it seems like all the players want to live/play in spain
    De Colo first option was the NBA (read properly), his 2nd option was Spain, but Valencia demanded too much. In fact, Fener would not have signed him if Guduric remained on the team.

Rodríguez stated that the winter in Moscow is complicated for his family, and they miss spanish weather and culture (De Colo's wife, as Rodriguez's, is from Valencia). Of course Milano can offer him 4 M per year and he ends up in Italy, but if they offer as much as Málaga or Valencia, he will return to Spain.

Bender zu Fener?? Some reporters in Turkey claim that
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    It is tough to know how credible those reports are given the fact that we saw rumors about Teodosich for weeks, while his agent said that Maccabi hasn't offered a "real" deal less than a week ago.

Personally, I don't understand where the optimism is coming from.
    Everything can happen, and I hope I'm wrong, but nothing in recent history suggests that the owners of the team are willing to give between 3-4M USD a season to Casspi and Milos. I still bet that Maccabi will bring one expensive player and will hope to catch some NBA dropout.
    Avdija is a nice story for Israeli basketball, not so relevant for Maccabi. He seems very similar to Dragan Bender: he also has great numbers against youngsters (Even though Bender was more impressive on Young tournaments) and less impressive performances against adults. He has the potential to be a special player by Israeli standards but I do not expect him to be a real factor next season in Euroleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    De Colo first option was the NBA (read properly), his 2nd option was Spain, but Valencia demanded too much. In fact, Fener would not have signed him if Guduric remained on the team.
    It's wrong ! Nando from the beginning thought to stay in Euroleague, he had to leave the door open to NBA clubs but especially to talk about his case of free agent. Then Fener was in discussion with his agent very early, Real was involved in the discussions but the conditions were not more interesting than with Istanbul.
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 07-10-2019 at 02:10 PM. Reason: quote box fixed

Thank you mate for correcting me in some occasions, you are right, Deni is definitely gonna be a high draft pick, he is a sensational talent and since next year will probably be his last MTA and Sfairopoulos should definitely give him an important role in the team and I'm looking forward for him to give you MTA fans a wonderful farewell show before he leaves to NBA! You are also right about Milos and Black playing together, I believe too that Black will be highly benefited to play alongside Teodosic, watch out, he is gonna be a beast next year! And if Caspi comes as well...hope the best to you Maccabi fans, it's gonna be a dream season!
    We Maccabi fans hope that Deni will be able to be a good rotation player in the Eurolaegue next season, i think that Sfairopoulos will give him credit, IMO somthing like 10-15 minutes per game, i hope he ready for that!
    also Yovel Zoosman, he will be a very important in the roster, he will play a lot of minutes and we hope that he and we hope he will be able to get his averages up, somthing like 7-8 points per game will be awesome.
    if Maccabi will sign Casspi+Milos it will be a dream season for sure!
    now is the real test for the managment, lets see if they realy can to do this 2 big moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Metec View Post
    It is tough to know how credible those reports are given the fact that we saw rumors about Teodosich for weeks, while his agent said that Maccabi hasn't offered a "real" deal less than a week ago.

Personally, I don't understand where the optimism is coming from.
    Everything can happen, and I hope I'm wrong, but nothing in recent history suggests that the owners of the team are willing to give between 3-4M USD a season to Casspi and Milos. I still bet that Maccabi will bring one expensive player and will hope to catch some NBA dropout.
    Avdija is a nice story for Israeli basketball, not so relevant for Maccabi. He seems very similar to Dragan Bender: he also has great numbers against youngsters (Even though Bender was more impressive on Young tournaments) and less impressive performances against adults. He has the potential to be a special player by Israeli standards but I do not expect him to be a real factor next season in Euroleague.
    Maccabi offerd the best offer for Milos, this is true - 1.5M for season.
    FOX will pay Part of the salary of Casspi, that's why Maccabi will not have to pay him more than a million net, so it can realy help us.
    Avdija has a lot more potential than Bender, IMO he will succes in the NBA, Bender wasn't ready for there, besides Deni, if he will have a good season in Maccabi it will only help him.
    and like i said, he will have a important role in the rotation, somthing like 10 minutes +- .

Banned

I really dont know why top teams are not interested in Teo. Is he unshaped or has a serious injury risk ??? 2-3 year ago every team was after him and wish him at the roster. Now only Maccabi Oly are isterested in. For example why Real doesnt chase him or why Cska doesnt get him back. Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Cemalex View Post
    I really dont know why top teams are not interested in Teo. Is he unshaped or has a serious injury risk ??? 2-3 year ago every team was after him and wish him at the roster. Now only Maccabi Oly are isterested in. For example why Real doesnt chase him or why Cska doesnt get him back. Interesting
    real have 3 Pg - Llull, Nico and campazzo so they dont need teo.
    I believe that also Cska thinking on bring him back.
    **dont forget that this summer we have a lot of TOP pg in the market.

Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast