Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

Lapro and Real? done deal, or Badalona keeps him?
    2019/2020:
    PG: Dorsey, Walters, S. Cohen
    SG: Wilbekin, D-Ba, Bryant
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: Acy, Coloiaro, J. Cohen
    PF: Black, Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    I can't believe that Chacho will play in the EuroCup
    Yes, but if the alternative is another winter in Moscow...

Rodriguez is not the youngest anymore. You cant be top forever.

De Colo official, we finally replaced Bogdanovic after 2 years in the best way possible. Now if we could somehow get Udoh back and it would be even more perfect.
    İzmir’in dağlarında çiçekler açar
    Altın güneş orda sırmalar saçar
    Bozulmuş düşmanlar yel gibi kaçar
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa!

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Rodriguez is not the youngest anymore. You cant be top forever.
    Nando 31, Milos 32. so? they are not a top level? Big VS took 2 EL in 32 years old
    2019/2020:

Peters had some good games for CSKA and his three point percentage is great. Only had one season in Europe so far. Seemed like Itoudis was his biggest fan though.

Quote Originally Posted by atillafb View Post
    De Colo official, we finally replaced Bogdanovic after 2 years in the best way possible. Now if we could somehow get Udoh back and it would be even more perfect.
    I dont get fener fans actually. You have Lauvergne in your roster and he is not someone that you can ignore. I remember some Fener fans who gone crazy when Lauvergne first announced so what happened? If you think Udoh will be dominant as he used to be you're wrong Udoh is desperate, he is 32 and no one gives the contract he wants... and i bet Zoc doesnt want to work with him either.. if you don't like practice then there is no room for you in Zoc's team

Lapro and Real? done deal, or Badalona keeps him?
    Done deal, some money will be given to Joventut.

About Rodríguez, Valencia or Málaga are the best options (Milano with Messina I think no). For a spaniard with a family, Málaga or Valencia are way better than Moscow.

Chacho could be the best possible replacement for Larkin too. Efes should try imo

maybe the guy was injured more than half a season? after that kind of injury which nobody knows about, how do you think he will perform this year? when he was healthy, he wasn't that good on defensive end and he wasn't that good on offensive end too. how to say it mmhm well he was playing quite disconnected with the team. you better not focus on statistics but 32 y/o udoh is waaaaaay more valuable than lauvergne imho.

but that doesn't mean i want him gone. if obradovic wants him in the team thats ok with me oh yes. all i'm trying to say is he was not that good last year and he was injured half a season. we are taking a big damn risk with him.

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    maybe the guy was injured more than half a season? after that kind of injury which nobody knows about, how do you think he will perform this year? when he was healthy, he wasn't that good on defensive end and he wasn't that good on offensive end too. how to say it mmhm well he was playing quite disconnected with the team. you better not focus on statistics but 32 y/o udoh is waaaaaay more valuable than lauvergne imho.

but that doesn't mean i want him gone. if obradovic wants him in the team thats ok with me oh yes. all i'm trying to say is he was not that good last year and he was injured half a season. we are taking a big damn risk with him.
    After what kind of injury? Didnt he just sprained his ankle? and did you watch udoh in last 2 seasons cuz i did.

Brandon Paul Welcome To Olympiacos B.C ● Best Plays & Highlights
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AGHighlights
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by punch2k View Post
    I dont get fener fans actually. You have Lauvergne in your roster and he is not someone that you can ignore. I remember some Fener fans who gone crazy when Lauvergne first announced so what happened? If you think Udoh will be dominant as he used to be you're wrong Udoh is desperate, he is 32 and no one gives the contract he wants... and i bet Zoc doesnt want to work with him either.. if you don't like practice then there is no room for you in Zoc's team
    there was an interesting exchange recently on twitter between Udoh and Fener fans.

Someone said "Fener management offered you the highest salary in the team, and you're choosing the bench in the NBA"
    Udoh replied "No, they did not. lol"

I always thought you pay Udoh whatever he wants, he's that good, but maybe there is something we don't know.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Ha, I thought you'd want the return of Josh Adams!
    haha, yes. You are like the memory of the forum, Jazz.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Done deal, some money will be given to Joventut.

About Rodríguez, Valencia or Málaga are the best options (Milano with Messina I think no). For a spaniard with a family, Málaga or Valencia are way better than Moscow.
    The decision is on CSKA hands until 12th July. they can keep him
    2019/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    there was an interesting exchange recently on twitter between Udoh and Fener fans.

Someone said "Fener management offered you the highest salary in the team, and you're choosing the bench in the NBA"
    Udoh replied "No, they did not. lol"

I always thought you pay Udoh whatever he wants, he's that good, but maybe there is something we don't know.
    So Ozan Balaban was lying?

https://www.cnnturk.com/spor/nba/udo...-ucrete-gitmis

I think they were talking about the past, not the present. One of our supporters said we paid you the highest salary but you choose Utah for a less money, then he said no they didn't give me that.
    FENERBAHÇE BASKETBALL
    --- 1967, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019 Turkish Cup Champion ---
    --- 1991, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 Turkish League Champion ---
    --- 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Euroleague Final Four ---
    --- 2017 Euroleague Champion ---

Quote Originally Posted by punch2k View Post
    Udoh wants a big paycheck, and we don't want to give it. He has lost it when he left for waving towels. If he comes back it has to be if Lauvergne leaves and for under 2 m€. Btw Udoh is still a much better fit for this Fener roster, more so than completely healthy Lauvergne (a big if).
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

Nando 31, Milos 32. so? they are not a top level? Big VS took 2 EL in 32 years old
    Well the think with Milos is difficult. I watched his qualification game with Serbia. Its hard to call him ready. I dont know if he ever finds his old shape. I wouldnt take that rist. Hell need at least 3 month in any case.

jimmer fredette to panathinaikos? dpg followed him on instagram. i hope we land him instead of strelnieks
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    jimmer fredette to panathinaikos? dpg followed him on instagram. i hope we land him instead of strelnieks
    Jimmer Fredette has been a topic for Pana for many years. A risky move when replacing a transfer with such a solid player as Strelnieks. In any case, I also see the nosiness factor with Jimmer higher - he can be a disappointment or even a full surprise - he was for a long time traded as a great talent but could never retrieve his potential. Pana could be his last chance to show what he can do. Therefore it would interest me too.

Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast