Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maccabi Tel-Aviv are in talks with Alba Berlin about buy-out for Rokas Giedraitis who has a contract for next season. Giedraitis keen on a move

Comment

• According to Sportando (since last year I don't find them reliable) Larkin & Efes are in advance negotiations for 2 years contract with NBA opt out for next summer.

Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

• Nobody comment Zenit and Asvel?

Imo Zenit is Eurocup team as I expected. Asvel has bigger potential with Jekiri, Bako, Maledon, Kaba etc but nothing special, just more interesting for watch.

Rumors: After Bender CSKA will go for Ron Baker. Glad to see some new names in Euroleague this season. It's boring to watch always the same names.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giedrius View Post
          Maccabi Tel-Aviv are in talks with Alba Berlin about buy-out for Rokas Giedraitis who has a contract for next season. Giedraitis keen on a move
          Nothing in israeli media about this. Is it from a source or a journalist?

Comment

• Quite realible source

Comment

Quite realible source
              Okay thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Efesdxb View Post
                According to Sportando (since last year I don't find them reliable) Larkin & Efes are in advance negotiations for 2 years contract with NBA opt out for next summer.

https://sportando.basketball/en/anad...year-contract/
                I guess this time, they're right.
                Larkin two more years with Efes.

Comment

• Originally posted by noam2008 View Post
                  Nothing in israeli media about this. Is it from a source or a journalist?
                  It's rather a quite unreliable source as ALBA has confirmed some days ago that Giedraitis will stay after refusing several better paid offers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metec View Post
                    I criticized Bender a lot. His decision to come to Maccabi was super stupid, Maccabi is known for destroying young talent. In the last 15 years, Omri Casspi was the only young player that was able to develop himself in Maccabi (With a lot of help from his dad, that forced crazy contract terms on Maccabi).

Bender going no. 4 on draft night is Crazy. At 17 he was an average player in Israeli second division (a league without tall players, where some players have another day job) at 18 he was the worst player on very bad Maccabi team. There is no chance he will be a decent rotation player in an NBA team at 19-20.

Nevertheless, he is 2 years older, he is tall, he has talent, and he spent 2 years in a professional organization playing against athletic freaks. He looks much stronger. If CSKA was able to sign him for 4 seasons (or more) I think this is an A+ sign. if they were able to sing him one season it is still too much of a gamble, B-.
                    He's still developing you guys, come on
                    The Kings and Suns are forming an alliance to “compete” with the rest of the NBA ☀️Find more exclusive sports coverage: http://bleacherreport.com/Subscribe...
                    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzix View Post
                      I guess this time, they're right.
                      Larkin two more years with Efes.
                      He can be out for NBA for next season but he is with us for another year thats right.

Comment

• olympiacos in talks with Kuzminskas...

Comment

• Originally posted by childress67 View Post
                          olympiacos in talks with Kuzminskas...
                          would be a great great add

Comment

• Originally posted by Metec View Post
                            With all the respect, if they would have had real conversations since May we would have heard about it non stop on Israeli sports media.
                            Sloukas was the main article various times for weeks until surprisingly he did not accept 40% salary cut to leave top EL club and join a club that finished 10 10 14 in the last 3 seasons. We were told that Teodosic has a real offer and he is super close to Maccabi until surprisingly we find out that he received 5 times more guaranteed money in Italy.

Since I'm optimistic I can somehow accept the Casspi nonsense, a done deal that for some reason postponed official announcement + official statement from Maccabi that the deal is not done but still people claiming that he is 100% in Maccabi. (Personally, I believe he still hoping to get a minimum contract in the NBA). But even with the best intention, I can't imagine a scenario where this Malcolm Delaney news is real.
                            thats maccabi policy after all they spent to build 2004 win-team at home. actually mta is not an el tam. we shouldnt deserve to have licence a as i always wrote.

Comment

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
                              No offense, but why would Delaney go to Maccabi instead of CSKA? Assuming CSKA is interested, which rumors say they are
                              maccabi never add players who are teargeted by other el teams. we cant compare. delaney will wear yellow just as a free agent, with no offer. if he will have one, will be surelya better offer. voigtmann- teodosic are last examples

Comment

Maccabi Tel-Aviv are in talks with Alba Berlin about buy-out for Rokas Giedraitis who has a contract for next season. Giedraitis keen on a move
                                very good eventual add

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information