Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Wolters to Maccabi, Zalgiris gets the buyout, according to Israel media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      for maccabeo, Dunston is another "jumpy American who cannot shoot"

i heard Efes also made an offer for Higgins.
      not mediocre players but yes i dont consider him such of important player. there are many same level cheaper players . efes with their budget could absolutely ad a better big man.

Comment

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
        not mediocre players but yes i dont consider him such of important player. there are many same level cheaper players . efes with their budget could absolutely ad a better big man.
        Dunston is one of key players we have in our roster. He is our biggest defensive weapon. Apart from Tavares, I don't see a better rim protector than Dunston.
        I agree at one point, his minutes shouldn't exceed 23-24 mins per game. Therefore we need another centre better than Pleiss.
        Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
          Nate Wolters to Maccabi, Zalgiris gets the buyout, according to Israel media.
          what do you have to say about Wolters?
          strengths? weakness?
          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
            what do you have to say about Wolters?
            strengths? weakness?
            A great player to get scoring from bench. Probably the best floater shooter in Europe.

Not a creative guard, mediocre defender.

He will strive in Macabbi, where the game is more or less based on individuals. He wasn't a great fit for Šaras, who has a difficult system and needs guards, who are exceptionally creative, like Westermann, Micič or Pangos.

I'm not sad to see him gone, tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakas View Post
              A great player to get scoring from bench. Probably the best floater shooter in Europe.

He will strive in Macabbi, where the game is more or less based on individuals. He wasn't a great fit for Å aras, who has a difficult system and needs guards, who are exceptionally creative, like Westermann, Micič or Pangos.

infact nothing special.just a good bench 10 min players. roll , has same skills but better than him. starting from this add, no good new about next summer market

Comment

He will strive in Macabbi, where the game is more or less based on individuals. He wasn't a great fit for Šaras, who has a difficult system and needs guards, who are exceptionally creative, like Westermann, Micič or Pangos.

While he was playing for Zvezda, he was know as Nate Floaters
                Crvena Zvezda 2020/2021

PG: Hall, Colom, Uskokovic
                SG/PG: Walden
                SG: Loyd
                SF/SG: Lazic, Dobric, Radanov
                SF/PF: Davidovac, Simonovic
                PF: O'Bryant, Simanic
                PF/C: Reath, Jagodic-Kuridza
                C: Kuzmic, Nnoko

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudura View Post
                  While he was playing for Zvezda, he was know as Nate Floaters
                  Damn, why we didn't think of it while he was in Zalgiris? I feel so stupid all of a sudden

Comment

Ok i got you .
                    So if he will come for the bench it will be good for Maccabi, but for the starting PG he's not the best option, right?

Comment

Ok i got you .
                      So if he will come for the bench it will be good for Maccabi, but for the starting PG he's not the best option, right?
                      He is not even true PG, more like combo or at best shoot-first PG. If you need such player then you might be fine, but if you need a creator then not the right choice

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                        He is not even true PG, more like combo or at best shoot-first PG. If you need such player then you might be fine, but if you need a creator then not the right choice
                        but he is a great passer and he know to control the ball well .
                        I thought that one of his strengths is that he is a great point guard, am i wrong?

Comment

I thought that one of his strengths is that he is a great point guard, am i wrong?
                          He is not a well passing PG. He gets the assists, but only he kniws from where. Definetely not a creator, bad at organising team on offense, very and I mean very mediocre at defense. Very good floater, can shoot from standing position, but not after dribble. That almost everythink he can do. But his floater is really really nice, can kill at short moments.

Comment

He is good scorer (quite poor 3pts shooter for a guard tho), and yes he is good ball handler, which helps him to squeeze past defenses, drive to the basket, but I wouldn't call him great point guard

Comment

• OK, thank you very much "ZalgirisFanForLife" and "Mindozas"
                              the israeli media said that maccabi want the Wolters will come for sure from the bench, Wilbekin stay 100% and the goal is to sign one more PG that will play alongside Wilbekin, so Wolters will come from the bench .
                              to sum up, you think that from the Bench he can be a good or bad option?
                              Last edited by arelg; 05-28-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

OK, thank you very much "ZalgirisFanForLife" and "Mindozas"
                                the israeli media said that maccabi want the Wolters will come for sure from the bench, Wilbekin stay 100% and the goal is to sign one more PG that will play alongside Wilbekin, so Wolters will come from the bench .
                                to sum up, you think that from the Bench he can be a good or bad option?
                                Good one

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information