Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2018-19: Signings & Rumours

Teo zu Fener. (6th year)

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose Is God View Post
    Teo zu Fener. (6th year)
    kostas finally steers the wheel. no.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

When is the deadline for Euroleague signings?

16th, As I know
    2018/2019:
    PG: Pargo, Ray, Zoosman
    SG: Wilbwkin, D-Ba, Roll
    SF: Kane, Avdija, Levi
    PF: O'Braient, Cohen, Cloiaro
    PF: Tyus, Black

Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    16th, As I know
    Thanks!

Ray McCallum has joined the Clippers' G League team. He had been frozen out by Darussafaka.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Ray McCallum has joined the Clippers' G League team. He had been frozen out by Darussafaka.
    at the beginning of EL season last year, with Malaga, I was truly surprised at how bad he was, and I think I wrote that here. Later he did better I guess, but Dacka management must have been crazy thinking he can lead a team in the EL.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Apparently, Abrines is a free agent now since he's been released by Thunder. Is he up for grab or what? what is his personal matter which is the reason behind his release?

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    at the beginning of EL season last year, with Malaga, I was truly surprised at how bad he was, and I think I wrote that here. Later he did better I guess, but Dacka management must have been crazy thinking he can lead a team in the EL.
    It's interesting because he has a lot of NBA games behind him, but you're right that his time with Malaga didn't suggest he was going to make a big difference for Dacka. In fact his three point shooting (which obviously isn't his strength) numbers are identical in both EL seasons. Maybe they should have gambled on an unknown quantity, but either way they were always going to struggle this season. Although Toney Douglas has been pretty good, I think?

It's interesting because he has a lot of NBA games behind him, but you're right that his time with Malaga didn't suggest he was going to make a big difference for Dacka. In fact his three point shooting (which obviously isn't his strength) numbers are identical in both EL seasons. Maybe they should have gambled on an unknown quantity, but either way they were always going to struggle this season. Although Toney Douglas has been pretty good, I think?
    Exactly, they would struggle with this budget anyway, but they could have gambled with an unknown name, rather than McCallum. In my limited observation, McCallum seems to have good handles and athleticism, but surprisingly poor shooting/finishing and decision-making skills. His body language was also disappointing with Dacka. He was cut on disciplinary issues I heard.

I quit watching them, but Douglas obviously made a big difference, as he did with another broken team last year, Efes.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    I quit watching them, but Douglas obviously made a big difference, as he did with another broken team last year, Efes.
    Yes. And I didn't even realise that Douglas had started the season with Sakarya. I guess it was a strategic move to keep him in the minds of the bigger Turkish teams, possibly?

Is there any buzz on any of the NBA guys released signing ? I think there are a couple potential difference makers in there.

Yes. And I didn't even realise that Douglas had started the season with Sakarya. I guess it was a strategic move to keep him in the minds of the bigger Turkish teams, possibly?
    Probably. Last year, I used to find plenty of ex-EL players in the 2nd Turkish league. Some of them are back to higher levels.
    TBL teams pay (=waste) lots of money actually, so I can speculate he was probably earning with Sakarya too.

Derrick Walton Jr. parted ways with Zalgiris and probably going to sign with Alba Berlin.

Official: KK Budućnost VOLI signs Devin Williams.

https://twitter.com/KKBuducnostVOLI

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112