Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1403

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

  1. #421
    Moderator Mindozas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,146
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edvinas9 View Post
    Lekavicius to Zalgiris, it's official now.
    We all knew the deal was done for month or so, but only 1+1, that was surprising. Was expecting 2+1, then heard talks about 2 years during weekend, but couldn't imagine it being 1+1, that's interesting. Probably Lekavicius has hopes to return to market for bigger offers with bigger wages next year, but I doubt his chances


  2. #422
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    276
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    It seems that Efes and Tolga Gecim from Banvit finally agreed on a contract.

  3. #423
    Senior Member arelg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    581
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edvinas9 View Post
    Lekavicius to Zalgiris, it's official now.
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AG8000
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

  4. #424
    Senior Member AmonRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,473

    Default

    MVP of Aba league and Serbian league, Billy the Kid extended contract with Zvezda (:


  5. #425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Anyone know how credible this twitter account is? Been tweeting a lot of speculation recently.

    https://twitter.com/ebballrumours

  6. #426
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    50
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    According to one of the most reliable sources in Lithuania (24sek.lt), Zalgiris is not only interested in Rashwan Thomas and Zach LeDay, but also Brock Motum and Augistine Rubit.

    Motum, imo, would be a step back for Z and the same source says, that Brock Motum to Valencia is practically a done deal.

  7. #427
    Senior Member arelg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    581
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Maccabi Tel Aviv announced that they have re-signed Tarik Black for the next two seasons.
    Black has NBA outs this summer and next summer.
    1.3M in the first season and 1.5M in the second .
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AG8000
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

  8. #428
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    206
    Country: Germany

    Default

    I read Thanasis Antetokounmpo is expected to play Summer League as he wants to return to US

  9. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,206
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    I read Thanasis Antetokounmpo is expected to play Summer League as he wants to return to US
    Lets hope he does. He is not a basketball player and is a source of free throws for the enemy team. Not even eurocup level player

  10. #430
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    Lets hope he does. He is not a basketball player and is a source of free throws for the enemy team. Not even eurocup level player
    Every team needs role players and he's a decent role player on cheap coin (300k).
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  11. #431
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    206
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    Every team needs role players and he's a decent role player on cheap coin (300k).

    He would have to work on his shoot but most of all not to be so over-motivated and making so mutch unnecessary mistakes, I mean some have reversed problems about motivation. But Thanassis always goes on the court as if he's just taken a huge line of whatever.. Have you seen the celebration in the Greek Cup, where Thanasis picks up his medal - that's the same style he plays basketball :-) Stop at 4:00 https://youtu.be/Hrg1cDnz65U

  12. #432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    276
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    Lets hope he does. He is not a basketball player and is a source of free throws for the enemy team. Not even eurocup level player
    He is your only bridge with Giannis. With all my respect, I think you know he is not very eager to play for greece nt without a reason. The proof is that you keep calling him to the nt.

  13. #433
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    He would have to work on his shoot but most of all not to be so over-motivated and making so mutch unnecessary mistakes, I mean some have reversed problems about motivation. But Thanassis always goes on the court as if he's just taken a huge line of whatever.. Have you seen the celebration in the Greek Cup, where Thanasis picks up his medal - that's the same style he plays basketball :-) Stop at 4:00 https://youtu.be/Hrg1cDnz65U
    He's a happy guy enjoying the game and life. He grew up not knowing if there was going to be food on the table that day. If his family would be evicted for not having the money to pay rent. He would try to sell cd's, dvd's and watches on the street after school to earn some money for his family. When he would have basketball training he would walk from Sepolia to Zografou and back (11kms) to save money on bus fares.

    Good on him. I love his character and despite all his fame, he's still a humble nice guy like all the Antetokunmpo family.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  14. #434
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    276
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    He's a happy guy enjoying the game and life. He grew up not knowing if there was going to be food on the table that day. If his family would be evicted for not having the money to pay rent. He would try to sell cd's, dvd's and watches on the street after school to earn some money for his family. When he would have basketball training he would walk from Sepolia to Zografou and back (11kms) to save money on bus fares.

    Good on him. I love his character and despite all his fame, he's still a humble nice guy like all the Antetokunmpo family.
    Sounds like the opposite of Agravanis and Pappas.

  15. #435
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    Lets hope he does. He is not a basketball player and is a source of free throws for the enemy team. Not even eurocup level player
    There is a remedy to this, play him when you have not been fouled 4 times yet. Early in the quarter and not late.

    He also did a very good job on Spanoulis the last 2 seasons.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  16. #436
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    206
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    He's a happy guy enjoying the game and life. He grew up not knowing if there was going to be food on the table that day. If his family would be evicted for not having the money to pay rent. He would try to sell cd's, dvd's and watches on the street after school to earn some money for his family. When he would have basketball training he would walk from Sepolia to Zografou and back (11kms) to save money on bus fares.

    Good on him. I love his character and despite all his fame, he's still a humble nice guy like all the Antetokunmpo family.

    From my side he can stay but should work hard to improve and not enjoy any special status eighter because of his brother nor of his hard live but only through his performance and as a PRO that´s probably what he wants to. Maybe US basket could work better for him - let him try again.

  17. #437
    Senior Member EverGreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Republic of Panathinaikos
    Posts
    3,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    From my side he can stay but should work hard to improve and not enjoy any special status eighter because of his brother nor of his hard live but only through his performance and as a PRO that´s probably what he wants to. Maybe US basket could work better for him - let him try again.
    I think he works hard. His body is very fit.

    God didn't give him basketball talent but only height and athleticism. Sometimes it doesnt matter how much you work. If you have natural limits to your ability you will only be average at best. You think Calathes and Thanasis dont train hard to fix their 3p and ft's? They do. Obviously there is something wrong with either their mechanics or hand stability in shooting. Some things can't always be fixed.

    I support him fully to make him an NBA squad and hopefully that of the Bucks.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

    Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

    Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

    When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

  18. #438
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    206
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    I think he works hard. His body is very fit.

    God didn't give him basketball talent but only height and athleticism. Sometimes it doesnt matter how much you work. If you have natural limits to your ability you will only be average at best. You think Calathes and Thanasis dont train hard to fix their 3p and ft's? They do. Obviously there is something wrong with either their mechanics or hand stability in shooting. Some things can't always be fixed.

    I support him fully to make him an NBA squad and hopefully that of the Bucks.
    yes - that´s also right. You can not train talent..

  19. #439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    276
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    I support him fully to make him an NBA squad and hopefully that of the Bucks.
    He doesnt need to be good. He would get a bucks contract, just to make giannis happy...

  20. #440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,909

    Default

    Is Aaron Jackson a free agent or is he still under contact with the Beijing Ducks? (This is a question for Levenspiel really. )

Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •