Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    Pana has Ben Bentil as C Player of Peristeri in greek league in the list.
    He seems to be not bad but he can just be a third option in euroleague until he proofs something other.
    I watched the seria during the last days, I didn't impress at all
    2019/2020:
    PG: Milos, Walters
    SG: Wilbwkin, D-Ba, ?
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: F, Cohen, Caloiaro
    PF: Black, F/IL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    Pana has Ben Bentil as C Player of Peristeri in greek league in the list.
    He seems to be not bad but he can just be a third option in euroleague until he proofs something other.
    Not true. He is under aek's radars. Panathinaikos is not interested

@StjepanVidovi1 5Haz

Ekpe Udoh rejected Real Madrid & Anadolu Efes offers

Milaknis stays in Zalgiris for one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyserSoze View Post
    Not really excited about Roll
    We have enough Greek "Roll"s (not in same attributes, in overall level i mean)
    What we need is good, 1st level foreigners

Ok, maybe we can handle 1 or 2 "Roll"-calibre players. But we need at least 4 A-grade foreigners this year
    Roll is an upgrade over Lojeski, simply because he should get injured less and play more.
    otherwise, I agree, Roll I've seen over the last couple of years is a 2nd tier player, mostly bad to average, with occasional good games. He's a good shooter though.

but this is now the new EL/Euro bball. The days of signing only the 1st level foreigners are gone.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Levenspiel View Post
    Roll is an upgrade over Lojeski, simply because he should get injured less and play more.
    otherwise, I agree, Roll I've seen over the last couple of years is a 2nd tier player, mostly bad to average, with occasional good games. He's a good shooter though.

but this is now the new EL/Euro bball. The days of signing only the 1st level foreigners are gone.
    totally agree. benche player who showed could be a great player just in few games. eurocup stuff . el at certain level is a fail experiment for him

Timberwolves will try to convince Pablo Laso for being assistant coach.

Žalgiris are in talks with Brock Motum, to replace Aaron White. That means no Kuzminskas? And how should look our defense, if on the front court we would have Motum, Landale, Jankūnas, Geben and something else?

Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar

ASVEL, Panathinaikos and Bayern Munich are eyeing the 22-year-old African PF, Wenyen Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    Žalgiris are in talks with Brock Motum, to replace Aaron White. That means no Kuzminskas? And how should look our defense, if on the front court we would have Motum, Landale, Jankūnas, Geben and something else?
    Instead reading such scam like Sazonov, better listen to yesterday's Bulotas (Kuz agent) interview on 24sek. He said that Kuzminskas expectations and Zalgiris offer are too far from each other financially. Kuzminskas is not in a hurry to decide and wants to wait till July to see what kind of offers he will have, check his market value and then decide

kuz is one of best euro player. the perfect kind of ones who would be perfect in mta and in sfair plans

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Instead reading such scam like Sazonov, better listen to yesterday's Bulotas (Kuz agent) interview on 24sek. He said that Kuzminskas expectations and Zalgiris offer are too far from each other financially. Kuzminskas is not in a hurry to decide and wants to wait till July to see what kind of offers he will have, check his market value and then decide
    Such a scam Sazonov was first to announce Milaknis re-sign, first to say, that Jarutis coming to Rytas and almost every his tweet was right. I've listen to that podcast and he said, that maybe not this year. I'm almost sure, that he won't come to Zalgiris this year, because Zalgiris is pushing him to make decision, that scamer Sazonov is saying, that offer is made to Kuz and he would not even be the mst expensive player on the team. Brock is kind of similar to Kuz, can drive, a better spot up shooter, bad D, and I think they would both be a PF in the team. So yeah, I think that Sazonov is a reliable source

Quote Originally Posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    Such a scam Sazonov was first to announce Milaknis re-sign, first to say, that Jarutis coming to Rytas and almost every his tweet was right. I've listen to that podcast and he said, that maybe not this year. I'm almost sure, that he won't come to Zalgiris this year, because Zalgiris is pushing him to make decision, that scamer Sazonov is saying, that offer is made to Kuz and he would not even be the mst expensive player on the team. Brock is kind of similar to Kuz, can drive, a better spot up shooter, bad D, and I think they would both be a PF in the team. So yeah, I think that Sazonov is a reliable source
    Oh jeez. Do you know how many such Sazonovs appears each summer when market is hot? Stealing rumours without presenting original source and pretending that it's their. It's the first thing how you can easily spot a scammer. When reliable guys who broke the news asked him about it - no answer was given or tweet deleted. Or such guys are simply creating a rumours and trying to hit smth. Is it really hard to add 2+2 and figure out that Zalgiris might be interested in Motum? No. There goes a rumour. You'll hit - you're great, you won't - nobody will be able to check if it was true. The same goes about salaries. All these other rumours you mentioned as breaking news were already known before. Milaknis and Kuz for sure, Kuz was added exactly after Bulotas interview, without original source... what a surprise. While there were talks about Jarutis coming back to Rytas either, just no position was known or maybe I missed it, cause I didn't care. But I must admit, this guy is not bad at manipulating info and people. However, I've seen too many such prophets summer in summer out to figure out whats hidden, but of course everyone can make their choice whom to believe and choose their prophets, good luck with yours

Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    kuz is one of best euro player. the perfect kind of ones who would be perfect in mta and in sfair plans
    No way he'll come to Maccabi.
    Maccabi can sign only one big name this summer, maybe Casspi
    2019/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    No way he'll come to Maccabi.
    Maccabi can sign only one big name this summer, maybe Casspi
    kuz is better than casspi. with less money they could get kuz easily.only one big name? do they think will get playoffs just with one important add?? ahaha

I really can't understand hype about Kuzminskas. He is average player imo, can be useful for every team in Euroleague but he is not super star. He can't change season for teams like Maccabi, Milano, Barca...

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    I really can't understand hype about Kuzminskas. He is average player imo, can be useful for every team in Euroleague but he is not super star. He can't change season for teams like Maccabi, Milano, Barca...
    But he had a good season with Malaga like 3-4 years ago.

kuz is better than casspi. with less money they could get kuz easily.only one big name? do they think will get playoffs just with one important add?? ahaha
    Casspi has an Israeli Paaport
    2019/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Roy M View Post
    Casspi has an Israeli Paaport
    sure but he shouldnt be the lonely expensive salary offered this summer.

sure but he shouldnt be the lonely expensive salary offered this summer.
    Fox will pay his salary, he is out of calculation
    2019/2020:

Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast