Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    aaron white-->panathinaikos?
    bad move if he replaces thomas,good move if he is just an addition to keeping thomas. and i guess not so expensive,allowing the team to give more money for the starting center. but this is just rumours
    White 2 PAO and Mickey 2 Baskonia Vitoria is almost done.

Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar

I read also a rumor about Jordan Mickey with pao or baskonia

Giannakapolous really damaged his brain with drugs. What should bring a White to PAO? You can play with Papagiannis instead. White wont give PAO any power up.

Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Giannakapolous really damaged his brain with drugs. What should bring a White to PAO? You can play with Papagiannis instead. White wont give PAO any power up.
    Papagiannis is not a PF with occasional 3s and a great transition offense. he is a 2.20 cm tree. PAO does not have a true PF since LeSingleton.

My guess is they will let D. Thomas go and run the White/Gist rotation. If the deal is done, would be a great signing for a team like PAO...heck would even be nice for Fener.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    Papagiannis is not a PF with occasional 3s and a great transition offense. he is a 2.20 cm tree. PAO does not have a true PF since LeSingleton.

My guess is they will let, D. Thomas go and run the White/Gist rotation. If the deal is done.
    Thomas had a good season in a bad team if you ask me and Gist is far too old. Obviously Giannakapolous isnt ready to spend money for a competitive roster

PAO might be talking to player agents but we are far from decisions yet.

First we have to sort out the coach for next season (hopefully Pitino remains) and then chase specific players to the coach's needs.

A reminder to all that all our foreigner contract expire end of June. (Gist 900K, Thomas 500K, Kilpatrick 100K p/m, Lekavicius 450K, Langford 550K and Lojeski 500K). Contracts in euros. It's rumored Gist will be offered a contract 30-40% lower whilst Leka and Lojeski will surely be waived, whilst there is no way Kilpatrick will be offered his current contract since he's not worth that money.

The only true rumor surfacing is DPG will chase hard for Sloukas without coach's consent. Before he renewed with Fener last time he was offered a 3 year contract worth 3.6mil. euros
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    PAO might be talking to player agents but we are far from decisions yet.

First we have to sort out the coach for next season (hopefully Pitino remains) and then chase specific players to the coach's needs.

A reminder to all that all our foreigner contract expire end of June. (Gist 900K, Thomas 500K, Kilpatrick 100K p/m, Lekavicius 450K, Langford 550K and Lojeski 500K). Contracts in euros. It's rumored Gist will be offered a contract 30-40% lower whilst Leka and Lojeski will surely be waived, whilst there is no way Kilpatrick will be offered his current contract since he's not worth that money.

The only true rumor surfacing is DPG will chase hard for Sloukas without coach's consent. Before he renewed with Fener last time he was offered a 3 year contract worth 3.6mil. euros
    The offer to sloukas was 6 millions for 3 years (2/year).

Gist will probably leave and not renewed and white is worse than thomas in every aspect of the game.
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

The offer to sloukas was 6 millions for 3 years (2/year).

Gist will probably leave and not renewed and white is worse than thomas in every aspect of the game.
    But Jordan Mickey would be a upgrade for thomas together with maybe singelton that would be not so bad. But that's all very fictional. We will know more when we know if Pitino stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    But Jordan Mickey would be a upgrade for thomas together with maybe singelton that would be not so bad. But that's all very fictional. We will know more when we know if Pitino stays.
    mickey is not pf for europe so his case has nothing to do with thomas. mickey+singleton would be great but they both cost around 3,5-4M/year. almost half of the budget and that will not happen
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

mickey is not pf for europe so his case has nothing to do with thomas. mickey+singleton would be great but they both cost around 3,5-4M/year. almost half of the budget and that will not happen
    1,2mio for singleton and not more then 1,5mio for mickey I guess, so 2,7mio and mickey is a true PF can play C in euroleague - I can´t believe he perfomed by khimki just in the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    1,2mio for singleton and not more then 1,5mio for mickey I guess, so 2,7mio and mickey is a true PF can play C in euroleague - I can´t believe he perfomed by khimki just in the zone.
    Mickey earned in Khimki 1,5mln, I think he can ask for more now, he did really great. After Kurtinaitis joined, Mickey was used in more versatile way, played as PF either, along with Malcolm Thomas. Singleton made 1,7mln in Barca if I recall correctly, but it was too high for him, 1,2 now would be more reasonable, especially after poor season he had

Quote Originally Posted by Mindozas View Post
    Mickey earned in Khimki 1,5mln, I think he can ask for more now, he did really great. After Kurtinaitis joined, Mickey was used in more versatile way, played as PF either, along with Malcolm Thomas. Singleton made 1,7mln in Barca if I recall correctly, but it was too high for him, 1,2 now would be more reasonable, especially after poor season he had
    yes, you are right.

meantime this names rumored for pana: Fletcher Magi and Peyton Siva beside Aaron Wright

https://trendbasket.net/tb-ozel-fene...ak-euroleague/

another 2+1 for kostas (and fener)

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Sloukas doesn't deserve 1.8 milions per season imo
    He is not (big)games changer like Larkin or Chacho and isn't worth that money
    Though, I like he stayed because he is usefull for regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    i honestly dont care if he deserves 1.8 or not, i am happy that he stayed here .

Fenerbahçe İstanbul

Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    Chacho is earning 2.5 M in CSKA. Insane money for a 33 years old player.

Quote Originally Posted by Spittifiz View Post
    i honestly dont care if he deserves 1.8 or not, i am happy that he stayed here .
    Yes, but if Fener spend on him Vesely and Lauvergne almost 6 milions, it's hard to expect new player in the team with leading role if budget is already spent. We need additional 2 to 3 milions for such player which won't happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    That 33y old player brought them title. He broke by himself semi vs Real, when CSKA looked pretty much lost
    Dixon did for us the same thing when he was 33, and even now he is capable for that

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    Yeah but he is not comparable to Sloukas. He is a great one on one player and still a great scorer. CSKA is a russian government team with almost no budget limitations. Rodriguez wouldnt earn so much in other countries and teams. I give Sloukas big credit for being a great professional and yeah he became a very experienced player who really knows when to shoot and pass and he is also a very good midrange finisher but fener treats him like he was larkin. Same goes to Calathes. He might be a great passer but he isnt good enough for 2,5 millions in a year, especially if you expect that he is your franchiseplayer.

Anyway Fener will suck again if Vesely and Sloukas are the most important player. Dont get me wrong Vesely had a great regular season and he has no focus problems anymore thank to zoc but you still cant rely on him in important games. This season he was injured last season he made 2 fouls in one minute in the final game... there is just one gamechanger like dixon and he is old... fucking old... shortly said... fener must sign a player who can create his own shot in the offense. ZOC will teach him defense anyway...

Nate Wolters signs with Maccabi - 400K salary, 1+1 contract .
    Official announcement from the club will be in the next 48 hours .

Last edited by arelg; 05-30-2019 at 04:18 PM.
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AG8000
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast