Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1407

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    319
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Some rumours about Giedraitis being the next option after Zalgiris cant agree with Kuzminskas. Also, Lekavicius wants a bit too much from Zalgiris salary wise. He wants 350k and Zalgiris are not wiling to give more than 300k.

  2. #122
    Moderator Mindozas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6,147
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    Some rumours about Giedraitis being the next option after Zalgiris cant agree with Kuzminskas. Also, Lekavicius wants a bit too much from Zalgiris salary wise. He wants 350k and Zalgiris are not wiling to give more than 300k.
    Don't tell me you believe some random twitter troll, who collects rumours from around the globe and pretends it's breaking news... No Kuzminskas, then Giedraitis? I mean how ridiculous this alone is. One is seen as PF/SF, other is actually SG/SF


  3. #123
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    We must admit one thing about Oly

    Without them CSKA will rule next ten years with their money

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    736
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janketa View Post
    We must admit one thing about Oly

    Without them CSKA will rule next ten years with their money
    Oly will not have prime Spanoulis and prime Printezis so they will not be a factor at next years. With ot without them it will not matter.

    About Cska domination Real beat them last year, Fener and Real are pretty strong opponents for Cska. Euroleague is losing many major players to nba so talking about domination is very unlikely for any team. Any team can lose their core players every year. For instance this year Higgins and Clyburn may go.

  5. #125
    Senior Member sashikas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vilnius
    Posts
    2,048
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    I am trying to sign with blondie in Efes jersey from F4 semifinals but still nothing.
    This one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BxktGbmg0Ve

    Brock Motum might object

  6. #126
    Senior Member arelg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    581
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Someone knows what is Mathias lessort salary in Malaga this season?
    thanks!
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AG8000
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

  7. #127
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,900
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sashikas View Post
    This one? https://www.instagram.com/p/BxktGbmg0Ve

    Brock Motum might object
    No she definitely, already someone asked me this.

    ...

    On thread - Kuzmic will probably back to Zvezda

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,871
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Guys, if u are that desperate to find her so beautiful, write me ur iban. I will send u money to go fuck a prostitute.

  9. #129
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,900
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    For you better send that money to Fener for some improvement this summer.

  10. #130
    Senior Member Mr Chacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    2,994
    Country: Spain

    Default

    Barcelona is interested in Sloukas, Abrines and Milutinov.

    Sloukas-Abrines-Higgins-Mirotic-Milutinov, what a superteam they are going to made. We must give them the next EL without playing.... ��������

  11. #131
    Senior Member drskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    267
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    For you better send that money to Fener for some improvement this summer.
    we don't require money cos Mo and Zoc are not looking for big talent. They are looking for a good sociable guy to take him for a drink with the team. Team chemistry!

    they signed Jason based on that criteria lol. they need a drinking buddy.
    sex, droga i bodiroga.

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,133
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Efesdxb View Post
    Efes re signed with coach Ergin Ataman and Bryant Dunston for 2 more seasons.
    We expect to announce extensions with Micic, Simon and Moerman by end of this week.
    2 big errors by efes

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,133
    Country: Italy

    Default

    is nimrod levi still yellow player or we ve defenetly lost him? great player. considering he is a great talent and shooter, i wouldnt be surprised if we releasd him. classic mta error (landesberg is just one of those kind of errors)

  14. #134
    Senior Member janketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    we don't require money cos Mo and Zoc are not looking for big talent. They are looking for a good sociable guy to take him for a drink with the team. Team chemistry!

    they signed Jason based on that criteria lol. they need a drinking buddy.
    Good definition of last three years signings, Fuck, nothing in life is perfect

  15. #135
    Senior Member arelg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    581
    Country: Israel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    is nimrod levi still yellow player or we ve defenetly lost him? great player. considering he is a great talent and shooter, i wouldnt be surprised if we releasd him. classic mta error (landesberg is just one of those kind of errors)
    Lost him couple monthS ago .
    He can't really be dominant in the euroleague, we don't need him right now
    Best European Basketball Highlights Channel - AG8000
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKJ..._as=subscriber

  16. #136
    Senior Member Efesdxb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baku / Azerbaijan
    Posts
    1,095
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maccabeo View Post
    2 big errors by efes
    I don't agree with you. Dunston is soul of the team.
    Simon is extended for 2 more years. I was expecting 1 more year but signed for 2.
    Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

  17. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drskull View Post
    we don't require money cos Mo and Zoc are not looking for big talent. They are looking for a good sociable guy to take him for a drink with the team. Team chemistry!

    they signed Jason based on that criteria lol. they need a drinking buddy.
    I agree
    Zoc is destroying Fener
    You should fire him this summer

  18. #138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,133
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arelg View Post
    Lost him couple monthS ago .
    He can't really be dominant in the euroleague, we don't need him right now
    we had to loan him not loose him. big errors.not dominant? same think pobably clubs tought about landesberg. big men with such a shooting ablity and talent are treaure. u'll see his career surly in el

  19. #139
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7
    Country: Bahamas

    Default

    Chacho Rodríguez 2 Vitoria?

  20. #140
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7
    Country: Bahamas

    Default

    And Laprovittola or Granger 2 Madrid

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •