This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    If what I wrote above happens, Real Madrid will try to sign Thomas Heurtel. Sánchez Blas info.
    Heurtel to Madrid? What do you think of this possibility?

Comment

• Originally posted by janketa View Post
      Gerardini will find some ex nba bench warmer in middle sumer days
      Is He staying for sure?
      EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Gran Canarias's revelation player Jacob Wiley to PAO, done deal.

Higgins, Davies, Abrines and Sloukas are also done deals to Barcelona. All of them will earn huge money.

High possibilities of Heurtel leaving the team, so ...

Comment

Gran Canarias's revelation player Jacob Wiley to PAO, done deal.

Higgins, Davies, Abrines and Sloukas are also done deals to Barcelona. All of them will earn huge money.

Its impossible for barca to sign Abrines and Sloukas after Higgins and Davies, i don't believe that .
          you want to tell me that - Pangos, Sloukas, Abrines, Higgins, Hanga and Davies will play in the same team?
          No wayyyy .
          https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Gran Canarias's revelation player Jacob Wiley to PAO, done deal.

that's impressive. but they still haven't addressed their two major issues from the last year, imho: 1-Coach, 2-PG
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
              that's impressive. but they still have two major issues, imho. 1-PG, 2-Coach
              Haha, I was waiting for you to pop up and reference Pesic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jazz View Post
                Haha, I was waiting for you to pop up and reference Pesic.
                yeah, I'm quite predictable on same matters.
                btw, Huertel to Real rumors cannot be for real, can it? (as I repeatedly say, I enjoy Heurtel's game, but he's no player for that level, imho).
                5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                  yeah, I'm quite predictable on same matters.
                  btw, Huertel to Real rumors cannot be for real, can it? (as I repeatedly say, I enjoy Heurtel's game, but he's no player for that level, imho).
                  I don't know, but I'm curious what Real fans think of it. Especially when Rodriguez will probably be available soon.
                  I like watching Heutel a lot too but even I'm starting to back away from calling him an "elite PG."

arelg makes a good point as well. Barca are generally pretty big spenders but this seems like a dramatic increase in an already high budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                    Is He staying for sure?
                    I hoped he will go to Milano, but after Messina took the job there he will probably stay

Comment

• Can italians write about Rashawn Thomas and describe him as a player and people? He is absolutely beast in Lega A playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by AMJA View Post
                        Can italians write about Rashawn Thomas and describe him as a player and people? He is absolutely beast in Lega A playoffs
                        I saw him in few games, mostly against Milan in PO, so what I've noticed - he is 4, at times used as 5 in Sassari. But he is having troubles to play as C against big guys like Tarczewski was. Too undersized for that position. But overall good defender, good rebounder, has quite soft shot from distance, some fine post moves, very good energy. What I didn't like at times was his decision making in offense, some adventurist drives to the basket which finished with tough shot or block received, some forced shots

Comment

• Originally posted by arelg View Post
                          Its impossible for barca to sign Abrines and Sloukas after Higgins and Davies, i don't believe that .
                          you want to tell me that - Pangos, Sloukas, Abrines, Higgins, Hanga and Davies will play in the same team?
                          No wayyyy .
                          Not impossible. Real Madrid and Barcelona, if both wants, can have the biggest budget in the EL by far. Seems that Real Madrid will not increase It, but Barça yes.

About what RM are looking for, Heurtel is a better player than Laprovittola. Some RM strong men dont want Sergio Rodríguez back after he left the team in not a good way.

About Levenspiel, seems that Pesic will be the coach (his relationship with Heurtel is Broken, really bad), and yes, Sloukas&Pangos are not the most reliable PG in the continente.

Comment

• Tarik Black to reportedly sign 1.4M extension with Maccabi Tel Aviv
                            The deal includes an NBA opt-out clause that Black can exercise until July 15th.
                            https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• Vanja Marinković from Partizan is reportedly close to sign a contract with Olympiacos. His contract with Partizan includes a buyout of 200k. Also, some sources are saying that Crvena zvezda has agreed terms with Alba's PG Peyton Siva.

Comment

• Sazanov is giving and giving reliable info, that gets official after. Siva is drawing more interest from clubs, than media is announcing, but if he is not going to good EL team, I doubt he will leave Alba for CZ. Kavaliauskas is leaving Zalgiris, we are searching for PF/C position player, wanted RaShawn Thomas, but his perfomance in PO rised his salary too much for player, that won't be one of the main ones. So Zalgiris is on the market for 2 more player - main PG and backup PF/C. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information