Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Glad to know you can see the future.
    He canīt, neither can Peyton Siva, so we are talking about the status quo and nothing else. Based on that I canīt imagine Siva leaving Alba Berlin - most likely with Aito as a coach - for Crvena Zvedza.

Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I think he just has that scorer mentality and is used to being the focus of the offense. He said all the right things during the season and did what was asked of him.
    I got your point and he really played very unselfish for a player with his background. Very commendable! But have You ever seen a player 36 years old in Euroleague who is first choice of the offence.
    Not even navarro could be this at this age. But anyway if he want to leave, the door is open, maybe he will regret like when he move to China.

Quote Originally Posted by thiago94 View Post
    He canīt, neither can Peyton Siva, so we are talking about the status quo and nothing else. Based on that I canīt imagine Siva leaving Alba Berlin - most likely with Aito as a coach - for Crvena Zvedza.
    I don't know nothing about Siva but he said Alba is a better team, so I suppose he know what will happen on summer a which team will be better.

I don't know nothing about Siva but he said Alba is a better team, so I suppose he know what will happen on summer a which team will be better.
    The bottom line: All about money
    2019/2020:
    PG: Milos, Walters
    SG: Wilbwkin, D-Ba, ?
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: F, Cohen, Caloiaro
    PF: Black, F/IL

He was wrong as I tried to point out, but maybe failed. You guys always perform in Euroleague, thatīs what I have learned about the last couple of years. I just wanted to point out that right now, also including this season, Alba Berlin has imo more arguments (biggest one is Aito) on their side than Crvena Zvezda.

accoording to newspao/Andrej Sazonov: Kevin Seraphin, who will not stay at Barcelona after the end of the season, is on the shortlist of both Panathinaikos Athens and Olympiacos Piraeus

After the last press conference, Pitino's words are 50% -50% that he stays. The decisive factor will be whether his family moves with him. As far as the budget is concerned, there will be probably no appreciable increase - everything else would be very surprising. Thatīs why Pitino will remain the best transfer goal of this summer. He will make his decision until next week friday.

to my knowlegde from far we have right now:
    Wiley for Gist

possibly:
    Siva for Lekavicius
    Roll/??? for Lojeski
    ??? for Langford
    Seraphin for 1. Center share minutes with Papagiannis
    ??? for Killpatrick

other names are: Jordan Mickey, Zanis Peiners, ...

Please update any more details!

Are there any rumours who can pick up Gist?

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    I got your point and he really played very unselfish for a player with his background. Very commendable! But have You ever seen a player 36 years old in Euroleague who is first choice of the offence.
    Not even navarro could be this at this age. But anyway if he want to leave, the door is open, maybe he will regret like when he move to China.
    Yeah, it will be interesting to see where he signs, because you're right that it may be tough to find a EL team that will make him the focus of their offense. He has defied ageing remarkably though.

sazonov is a clown. panathinaikos has already agreed with 10 guys in the frontline according to him. just an attention whore at twitter. after all he is claiming himself as an "Addicted to basketball rumours". he is not even filtering what he is writing.
    panathinaikos will not make a move for seraphen
    roll to panathinaikos was fake news
    killpatick might stay if pitino stays

the foreigners will be thomas(didnt expect him to be so good,he deserves to renew), killpatrick or another sg (probably the most expensive move will be this),siva,willey and 2 more. a sg/sf and a tweener pf/c
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Yeah, it will be interesting to see where he signs, because you're right that it may be tough to find a EL team that will make him the focus of their offense. He has defied ageing remarkably though.
    yes he was doing very well for a player at this age but also for a player of his salary class 500K.
    I hardly believe that his fitness will allow him to play significantly more than 20 minutes per game. Maybe he will go to China or Euro cup team, because no Euroleague team will guarantee him more playing time.
    I hope Pana can retune him. But from far it seems for me like he dont get the credit he was await.

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    siva is probably going to panathinaikos. pitino will probably stay and this will make siva much easier to happen. he was his player in college as well. other than that i agree that siva wont leave alba to sign for red star. after all alba is a better team
    first off all, that "info" that siva is targeted from zvezda is typical bullshit, but on other hand, i dont know how did u clue that alba is better..
    dont know rosters for next year, but i'm pretty sure, that despite lacking money in zvezda, we will still be better team then alba in el..

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    first off all, that "info" that siva is targeted from zvezda is typical bullshit, but on other hand, i dont know how did u clue that alba is better..
    dont know rosters for next year, but i'm pretty sure, that despite lacking money in zvezda, we will still be better team then alba in el..
    im talking about present and this season alba finished 2nd in the eurocup while red star finished what? not even in top8
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    im talking about present and this season alba finished 2nd in the eurocup while red star finished what? not even in top8
    that shows nothing, this year zvezda was concentrated on returning to el(via aba league), and didnt play "fully" ec.. also to mention that alba finished in finals, only coz they was have lucky with "path", in quarterfinals thez meet unicaja, in semis andora, while they was "escape" from loko and zenit which are much more quality than alba..

Marcus Denmon could return to Pana. That would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    Marcus Denmon could return to Pana. That would be great.
    The 29-year-old averaged 33.6 points, 7.1 rebounds and 6.2 assists in China with the Golden Bulls this past season.

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurolea...panathinaikos/

these are brutal stats you first must achieve even if itīs chinese league... he has the potential it to be a very good scorer also in euroleague. I would be interested to see him under Pitino with mor eplaying time.

Hackett close to extending with CSKA. Teodosic considering an offer from Virtus Bologna.

According to lithuanian media, LeDay is on Zalgiris radar. Would be exellant add for bigs, that would finish off bigmen rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    According to lithuanian media, LeDay is on Zalgiris radar. Would be exellant add for bigs, that would finish off bigmen rotation.
    Hate to disappoint you, but I think there is no chance for it to happen. Simply too expensive for us.

Lekavicius to Zalgiris, it's official now.

Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast