Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1540

Thread: Euroleague/Club Competition 2019-20: Signings & Rumours - Offseason

  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    342
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    Glad to know you can see the future.
    He canīt, neither can Peyton Siva, so we are talking about the status quo and nothing else. Based on that I canīt imagine Siva leaving Alba Berlin - most likely with Aito as a coach - for Crvena Zvedza.

  2. #402
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    211
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    I think he just has that scorer mentality and is used to being the focus of the offense. He said all the right things during the season and did what was asked of him.
    I got your point and he really played very unselfish for a player with his background. Very commendable! But have You ever seen a player 36 years old in Euroleague who is first choice of the offence.
    Not even navarro could be this at this age. But anyway if he want to leave, the door is open, maybe he will regret like when he move to China.

  3. #403
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,905
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thiago94 View Post
    He canīt, neither can Peyton Siva, so we are talking about the status quo and nothing else. Based on that I canīt imagine Siva leaving Alba Berlin - most likely with Aito as a coach - for Crvena Zvedza.
    I don't know nothing about Siva but he said Alba is a better team, so I suppose he know what will happen on summer a which team will be better.

  4. #404
    Senior Member Roy M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Holon
    Posts
    5,791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    I don't know nothing about Siva but he said Alba is a better team, so I suppose he know what will happen on summer a which team will be better.
    The bottom line: All about money
    2019/2020:
    PG: Milos, Walters
    SG: Wilbwkin, D-Ba, ?
    SF:Casspi, Avdija, Zoosman
    PF: F, Cohen, Caloiaro
    PF: Black, F/IL

  5. #405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    342
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    I don't know nothing about Siva but he said Alba is a better team, so I suppose he know what will happen on summer a which team will be better.
    He was wrong as I tried to point out, but maybe failed. You guys always perform in Euroleague, thatīs what I have learned about the last couple of years. I just wanted to point out that right now, also including this season, Alba Berlin has imo more arguments (biggest one is Aito) on their side than Crvena Zvezda.

  6. #406
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    211
    Country: Germany

    Default

    accoording to newspao/Andrej Sazonov: Kevin Seraphin, who will not stay at Barcelona after the end of the season, is on the shortlist of both Panathinaikos Athens and Olympiacos Piraeus

    After the last press conference, Pitino's words are 50% -50% that he stays. The decisive factor will be whether his family moves with him. As far as the budget is concerned, there will be probably no appreciable increase - everything else would be very surprising. Thatīs why Pitino will remain the best transfer goal of this summer. He will make his decision until next week friday.

    to my knowlegde from far we have right now:
    Wiley for Gist

    possibly:
    Siva for Lekavicius
    Roll/??? for Lojeski
    ??? for Langford
    Seraphin for 1. Center share minutes with Papagiannis
    ??? for Killpatrick

    other names are: Jordan Mickey, Zanis Peiners, ...

    Please update any more details!

  7. #407
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Are there any rumours who can pick up Gist?

  8. #408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    I got your point and he really played very unselfish for a player with his background. Very commendable! But have You ever seen a player 36 years old in Euroleague who is first choice of the offence.
    Not even navarro could be this at this age. But anyway if he want to leave, the door is open, maybe he will regret like when he move to China.
    Yeah, it will be interesting to see where he signs, because you're right that it may be tough to find a EL team that will make him the focus of their offense. He has defied ageing remarkably though.

  9. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,207
    Country: Greece

    Default

    sazonov is a clown. panathinaikos has already agreed with 10 guys in the frontline according to him. just an attention whore at twitter. after all he is claiming himself as an "Addicted to basketball rumours". he is not even filtering what he is writing.
    panathinaikos will not make a move for seraphen
    roll to panathinaikos was fake news
    killpatick might stay if pitino stays

    the foreigners will be thomas(didnt expect him to be so good,he deserves to renew), killpatrick or another sg (probably the most expensive move will be this),siva,willey and 2 more. a sg/sf and a tweener pf/c
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

  10. #410
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    211
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    Yeah, it will be interesting to see where he signs, because you're right that it may be tough to find a EL team that will make him the focus of their offense. He has defied ageing remarkably though.
    yes he was doing very well for a player at this age but also for a player of his salary class 500K.
    I hardly believe that his fitness will allow him to play significantly more than 20 minutes per game. Maybe he will go to China or Euro cup team, because no Euroleague team will guarantee him more playing time.
    I hope Pana can retune him. But from far it seems for me like he dont get the credit he was await.

  11. #411
    Senior Member AmonRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    siva is probably going to panathinaikos. pitino will probably stay and this will make siva much easier to happen. he was his player in college as well. other than that i agree that siva wont leave alba to sign for red star. after all alba is a better team
    first off all, that "info" that siva is targeted from zvezda is typical bullshit, but on other hand, i dont know how did u clue that alba is better..
    dont know rosters for next year, but i'm pretty sure, that despite lacking money in zvezda, we will still be better team then alba in el..

  12. #412
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,207
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    first off all, that "info" that siva is targeted from zvezda is typical bullshit, but on other hand, i dont know how did u clue that alba is better..
    dont know rosters for next year, but i'm pretty sure, that despite lacking money in zvezda, we will still be better team then alba in el..
    im talking about present and this season alba finished 2nd in the eurocup while red star finished what? not even in top8
    Sasa Pukl for MVP

  13. #413
    Senior Member AmonRA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saras View Post
    im talking about present and this season alba finished 2nd in the eurocup while red star finished what? not even in top8
    that shows nothing, this year zvezda was concentrated on returning to el(via aba league), and didnt play "fully" ec.. also to mention that alba finished in finals, only coz they was have lucky with "path", in quarterfinals thez meet unicaja, in semis andora, while they was "escape" from loko and zenit which are much more quality than alba..

  14. #414
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    211
    Country: Germany

    Default

    Marcus Denmon could return to Pana. That would be great.

  15. #415
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demetrios I. Soter View Post
    Marcus Denmon could return to Pana. That would be great.
    The 29-year-old averaged 33.6 points, 7.1 rebounds and 6.2 assists in China with the Golden Bulls this past season.

    https://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurolea...panathinaikos/

  16. #416
    Senior Member Demetrios I. Soter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    211
    Country: Germany

    Default

    these are brutal stats you first must achieve even if itīs chinese league... he has the potential it to be a very good scorer also in euroleague. I would be interested to see him under Pitino with mor eplaying time.

  17. #417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Hackett close to extending with CSKA. Teodosic considering an offer from Virtus Bologna.

  18. #418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    320
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    According to lithuanian media, LeDay is on Zalgiris radar. Would be exellant add for bigs, that would finish off bigmen rotation.

  19. #419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kupiskis
    Posts
    388
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
    According to lithuanian media, LeDay is on Zalgiris radar. Would be exellant add for bigs, that would finish off bigmen rotation.
    Hate to disappoint you, but I think there is no chance for it to happen. Simply too expensive for us.

  20. #420
    Senior Member edvinas9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    512
    Country: Lithuania

    Default

    Lekavicius to Zalgiris, it's official now.

Page 21 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •