7-footers under 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-footers under 17

Kai Sotto is the Filipino-looking one but China has a bunch of kids as tall or taller than him.
    aim low, score high

15-year-old Yu Jiahao is the son of CBA player/coach Yu Wenle, who is 7'1''. Yu Jiahao looks about the same height

He'll play HS ball in California under the name "Harold Yu":
    Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Good fundamental and strength, but lacks mobility. I'm not very high on him, hope he proves me wrong.
    aim low, score high

Comment

16-year-old Li Lutong looks an inch taller than Wang Zhelin (214cm) from this photo. His father is Li Nan, mother also played professionally. Lacks strength, but is very mobile, has soft touch and the ability to jump fast. Great shot blocker, 7'3'' wingspan. Good attitude. Age is truthful because father is famous, a 2012 report said he was 170cm (5'7''). Measured at 204cm (6'8'') in 2015, and 212cm (6'11'') in 2016.

I think he has more potential than Kai Sotto.
      aim low, score high

Comment

17-year-old Zhao Yiming is 7'2'', and the son of former CBA star Zhao Renbin (207cm =6'8''). Kid is very strong and has a back-to-the basket game. Unfortunately I can't find any video of him so this is purely based on what's written about him.

The white guy Mark Bradtke is about 208cm (6'10'') but the photo was taken last year, Zhao looked taller in 2018 Nike Asian Camp.

He will play for the Melbourne Tigers in Australian SEABL:
        Last edited by sinobball; 10-06-2018, 06:34 AM.
        aim low, score high

Comment

15-year-old Xu Xin is 7'2''

aim low, score high

Comment

Harold Yu 7'2'' Sierra Canyon California

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
              17-year-old Zhao Yiming is 7'2'', and the son of former CBA star Zhao Renbin (207cm =6'8''). Kid is very strong and has a back-to-the basket game. Unfortunately I can't find any video of him so this is purely based on what's written about him.

The white guy Mark Bradtke is about 208cm (6'10'') but the photo was taken last year, Zhao looked taller in 2018 Nike Asian Camp.

He will play for the Melbourne Tigers in Australian SEABL:
              https://www.tigersbasketball.com.au/player/zhao-yiming/
              I think Zhao Yiming is too fat , will not be a good player.

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post

16-year-old Li Lutong looks an inch taller than Wang Zhelin (214cm) from this photo. His father is Li Nan, mother also played professionally. Lacks strength, but is very mobile, has soft touch and the ability to jump fast. Great shot blocker, 7'3'' wingspan. Good attitude. Age is truthful because father is famous, a 2012 report said he was 170cm (5'7''). Measured at 204cm (6'8'') in 2015, and 212cm (6'11'') in 2016.

I think he has more potential than Kai Sotto.
                strong words..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information