Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adriatic basketball league 2018/2019

What are the regulations regarding the number of foreign players playing in each team in adriatic league?

I was about to make the same question. For example , if Partizan(serbia) have 7 serbians , 1 croatian , 1 slovenian , 1 BIH , 1 from Montenegro and 1 American... is only the American considered a foreigner?

There is no limit for foreign players in aba league. Every team can have 12 foreign players.

In domestic leagues there are rules. For example in serbian league team can register only 4 foreign players. And foreign player is every player without serbian passport.

What im trying to ask is , lets say Olympiacos joins ABA league , if he has serbian and croatian players will they be considered as foreigners ?

Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    There is no limit for foreign players in aba league. Every team can have 12 foreign players.

In domestic leagues there are rules. For example in serbian league team can register only 4 foreign players. And foreign player is every player without serbian passport.
    So ABA is like Euroleague. There is no restriction to the number of foreign players. Thanks for the clarification

Zvezda is a new champion a we are back to Euroleague. Buducnost is again destroyed in Pionir.

The game was delayed for one hour because of huge tension between fans during whole series, this is problem which one league must resolve for future.

I had doubts about Milan Tomic but he won league without first pg Joe Regland and last three games without Stratos Perperoglu. Great rookie season for him, team played best bball in most important part of season.

Billy Baron is MVP, I hope we will keep him for Euroleague, great player.

Buducnost does not looks like team. Bitadze is destroyed by Michael Ojo.

Congrats to Zvezda, good to see them back. They were missed, should be more competitive than Buducnost, which was destined for the bottom ever since they joined the league. That's only good for EL. Now I also read that Partizan will aim for wildcard, I guess their debts are reducing, so got to say that it's not out of question, cause not many candidates are out there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12