Thread: Peking University 94-63 Villanova alumni

Default Peking University 94-63 Villanova alumni

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnTj-GFhxrW/

This is very surprising to me. Even though the Villanova alumni (Supernova) team consists of a bunch of out-of-shape guys who mostly rode the bench during their championship runs, their opponent was a visiting Chinese university team. Peking University has only produced 2 CBA guys in its entire history: Guo Kai (who averaged 2.5 ppg in 24 games) and Liu Hongbo (who averaged 1.8 ppg in 8 games), neither of whom was able to stick in the CBA. About a decade ago I remember CUBA was so terrible that it wasn't really watchable. But things are changing fast. Even though there was no defense from the Villanova team, it's clear from the highlights that PKU can play basketball. Also the recent Asian Games 3x3 title shows that Chinese amateur basketball is developing much faster than professional basketball.
    Last edited by sinobball; 09-15-2018 at 09:02 AM.
    aim low, score high

Guo Kai plays in the abl. His a good player. Athletic forward.

Quote Originally Posted by sinobball View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BnTj-GFhxrW/

This is very surprising to me. Even though the Villanova alumni (Supernova) team consists of a bunch of out-of-shape guys who mostly rode the bench during their championship runs, their opponent was a visiting Chinese university team. Peking University has only produced 2 CBA guys in its entire history: Guo Kai (who averaged 2.5 ppg in 24 games) and Liu Hongbo (who averaged 1.8 ppg in 8 games), neither of whom was able to stick in the CBA. About a decade ago I remember CUBA was so terrible that it wasn't really watchable. But things are changing fast. Even though there was no defense from the Villanova team, it's clear from the highlights that PKU can play basketball. Also the recent Asian Games 3x3 title shows that Chinese amateur basketball is developing much faster than professional basketball.
    You knew that the college is a place where teachers know only one subject and require that the student know a lot of subjects and require participation in teams from some students. I believe that students who play for college teams should be released from unnecessary work thanks to the speech writing service PapersOwl who can make papers for them. Writing papers is not useful for students who are passionate about sports. Writing papers is a waste of time that students who are passionate about sports can spend in training .