X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
    I think he's in the Thai PBL
    I think he was injured, and still doesnt have a passport
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
      I think he was injured, and still doesnt have a passport
      do you need a PH passport to play in chooks 3x3?
      “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
      -Arrigo Sacchi

Comment

• Originally posted by mangangalakal View Post
        do you need a PH passport to play in chooks 3x3?
        he is racking fiba points as an american.. might as well stop the charade as early as now...

Comment

• I like Munzon he is talented, Ababou is very likeable as a player but even the ones from ginebra 3x3 can make a better 3x3 team. They just have better energy than the guys outside munzon..

We will never go far with the teams chooks is sending in fiba 3x3 tours..we need talent upgrade.. might as well enlist the supposed face of 3x3 kobe and terrence and add a big like a tautuaa or cs..

Comment

• Boggles my mind Glenn Khobuntin and CJ Perez were never retained for 3x3. Glenn was the bright spot of 2016 campaign and CJ was competitive against Novisad.

There has to be a better way to pool players and not restart every year.

A team of Perez, Edu, Glenn and a shooter would have been an automatic lock by now if there was consistent program.

Check out Glenn Khobuntin's the best performances on the court at the 2016 FIBA 3x3 World Championships in Gunagzhou.Subscribe to the FIBA3x3 channel: https:...

Check out the quarter final full game at the 2016 FIBA 3x3 All Stars between Novi Sad Al Wahda (UAE) and Manila (Philippines)!Subscribe to the FIBA3x3 channe...

Comment

• Wilkins Balanga took home the much deserved one million pesos at the close of the Chooks To Go Pilipinas 3X3 Magiting Cup presented by Coca-Cola at the SM Megamall Friday afternoon. Alvin Pasaol was named as Most Valuable Player as led his team to the thrilling 21-19 decision over archrival Equalivet Pasig. READ MORE
              Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
              Servinio's Blog of Sports
              Servinio's Official YouTube channel
              Servinio's Official TWITTER account
              Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• Originally posted by anon9000 View Post
                Boggles my mind Glenn Khobuntin and CJ Perez were never retained for 3x3. Glenn was the bright spot of 2016 campaign and CJ was competitive against Novisad.

There has to be a better way to pool players and not restart every year.

A team of Perez, Edu, Glenn and a shooter would have been an automatic lock by now if there was consistent program.

Check out Glenn Khobuntin's the best performances on the court at the 2016 FIBA 3x3 World Championships in Gunagzhou.Subscribe to the FIBA3x3 channel: https:...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IMsBGnLioQ
                again talent upgrade.. sure mascarinas sees that and retaining alvin pasaol imo wont help and just unbeneficial for both parties

Comment

• Just watched my first Fiba 3x3 game live at the Los Angeles Masters 2019 yesterday, and saw how physical games are. They virtually allow hand-to-hand combat off-the-ball so athleticism, skill and length (mass is more advantageous) is not as vital. Strength and physicality are some of the things to look at when choosing our players. Three-point shooting is also important because of the scoring rules. It's a game we can medal in in the Olympics if we send the right team.

Comment

• Originally posted by monsoonxvi View Post
                    Just watched my first Fiba 3x3 game live at the Los Angeles Masters 2019 yesterday, and saw how physical games are. They virtually allow hand-to-hand combat off-the-ball so athleticism, skill and length (mass is more advantageous) is not as vital. Strength and physicality are some of the things to look at when choosing our players. Three-point shooting is also important because of the scoring rules. It's a game we can medal in in the Olympics if we send the right team.
                    Yeah the first few times I watched FIBA 3x3 games just online, I was surprised how physical they let it get. Guys like Statham should do fine(strength with shooting). Would be a dream if every player was a legit 2pt threat.
                    Click the link to check us out -> REFRESH Basketball "Inspiring youth with our love of the game. Elite Filipino-Canadian teams based in Manitoba, Canada."

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
                      What happened to Taylor Statham? Why is he suddenly not playing in the Chooks 3x3?
                      Has commitment to play 5x5 in other country..

Comment

• were sending meduocre teams in 3x3

Comment

were sending meduocre teams in 3x3
                          PBA, UAAP and NCAA are all on going... We cant be chooser, good thingbwe have Chooks to Go and those Fil Ams and semiretired former PBA players, if not baka MPBL players are the only ones playing or worst Philippines not joining at all in all those Challengers and Master's tourney...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                            PBA, UAAP and NCAA are all on going... We cant be chooser, good thingbwe have Chooks to Go and those Fil Ams and semiretired former PBA players, if not baka MPBL players are the only ones playing or worst Philippines not joining at all in all those Challengers and Master's tourney...
                            were sending yeams with imports so dapat may premium of performing well...

Comment

were sending meduocre teams in 3x3
                              This is a wasted opportunity. An Olympic medal in basketball will make the nation go bananas, even if it's from 3x3. We are suited for this format and traditional hoops powers do not prioritize it yet. It may be a short time period before other nations will be sending really good teams and by then our window will be closed. It will be like when we medalled in Berlin when basketball was still unpopular, but it still counts!

Comment

• We are now rank 21 in the world

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information