Philippines 2020 Tokyo Olympics 3x3 qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Servinio View Post

THE ROAD to the 2020 Tokyo Olympics continues as top Filipino pro squads Pasig Chooks and Balanga Chooks compete in the FIBA 3X3 Moscow Challenger this June 7 to 8 in Russia. The said event will serve as a qualifier for the FIBA 3X3 World Tour Prague Masters in the Czech Republic this August 3 and 4 where more points are at stake to help increase the country’s FIBA ranking. READ MORE
    Hi Serv, one quick question, why statham is considered as american in fiba ranking? If he will be reclassified as Filipino it will increase our points by 380k. Also, with upcoming Patriots Cup, I expect the PH to garner more than 500K points. Also, the OQT will be contested by 24 top countries. Currently,PH is at 33 in the mens ranking. However top 3 teams in the world cup will be automatically be seeded in the olympics. And in the OQT, a continent should not have more than 10 countries and currently, europe have more than 10 in the top 24. That’s why i think PH can get an OQT slot if we continue to have tournaments in the country plus if we can send send teams to challengers and masters we can achieve the OQT slot
    ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

• Originally posted by mayfel View Post
      Hi Serv, one quick question, why statham is considered as american in fiba ranking? If he will be reclassified as Filipino it will increase our points by 380k. Also, with upcoming Patriots Cup, I expect the PH to garner more than 500K points. Also, the OQT will be contested by 24 top countries. Currently,PH is at 33 in the mens ranking. However top 3 teams in the world cup will be automatically be seeded in the olympics. And in the OQT, a continent should not have more than 10 countries and currently, europe have more than 10 in the top 24. That’s why i think PH can get an OQT slot if we continue to have tournaments in the country plus if we can send send teams to challengers and masters we can achieve the OQT slot
      so statham.doesnt have a phil passport yet
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
        so statham.doesnt have a phil passport yet
        Based on this list, he is american https://fiba3x3.com/en/rankings/individual.html#men. But i am 100% sure, before doha masters, he is classified as PH player. Remember they say that PH peak rating is 30, he is classified as PH cager that time.
        ""failure is not the end but just the beginning of a victorious journey..just keep on dreaming and we will be back on the olympics''''

Comment

• Originally posted by mayfel View Post
          Sorry, the top 4 teams ( or 3 if japan choose to play in mens) in the rankings as of Nov 1, 2019 will be seeded straight to Olympics. The top 3 teams in World Cup will play in OQT. OQT will be 20 teams. 3 World Cup teams plus Host and 16 Team from rankings. the restriction for top 10 slot is open for all NOC not qualified to mens tournament ( this is not clear to me) the remaining 10 is subject to 2 restriction ( any NOC will play in OQT womens and any continent will be maxed out at countries). so i am optimistic that PH will be given a slot in the OQT. Also there is UOQT, which in my understanding ( all teams that played in 12 and 16 olympics are not allowed to take part and any NOC that qualified through ranking and play In OQT are not allowed to play) UOQT will be 6 teams and 1 will qualify to Olympics. Correct me if am wrong. I based my opinion from this link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bask..._qualification

Comment

• perlas u18 3x3 team just beat netherlands 10-9 via last second shot
            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Philippine womens 3x3 u18 team beat Czech Republic in OT 15-14 and will face china in QF

sigpic

Comment

• Pasig will play in Poitiers Challenger next month as per this site https://worldtour.fiba3x3.com/2019/c...poitiers/teams

Comment

• Why didnt we send a boys team for the u18 3x3?

Comment

• Originally posted by balong View Post
                    Why didnt we send a boys team for the u18 3x3?
                    rankings but the girls side rank lower than the boys but they got the invitation

sigpic

Comment

• The Philippines will go home empty-handed after Pasig Chooks and Balanga Chooks failed in their respective bids at the FIBA 3X3 Moscow Challenger at Gorky Park Friday evening (Saturday morning in Manila). A very promising day turned to be gloomy as the losses came one after the other. READ MORE
                      Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                      Servinio's Blog of Sports
                      Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                      Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                      Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• They keep on getting Pavlovic... #lemon
                        LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• MINDANAO WILL surely be well-represented in the Chooks To Go Pilipinas 3X3 Patriots Cup presented by Coca-Cola set for June 16 at the SM Seaside City Cebu. Returning Zamboanga Valientes and expansion club Basilan Steel will carry not only the banner for their respective localities but for the entire island. READ MORE
                          Servinio's FACEBOOK Fan Club
                          Servinio's Blog of Sports
                          Servinio's Official YouTube channel
                          Servinio's Official TWITTER account
                          Servinio's Official Instagram account

Comment

• basilan is stacked af
                            6’2 franky Johnson
                            6’8 Rike
                            6’5 Adams

Comment

• Will adding better teams in the chooks to go cup will earn the champion team more tour points?

Aj singh become. better player and khiran shastri was a american with indian descent, too bad he might be hagoped but he is a damn good shooter, and just when im typing munzon tried to out play the singhs by chucking 3's lol..

And lol ola adeogun is really back
                              Last edited by reamily; 06-23-2019, 05:46 AM.
                              To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                              1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• I can see why Pasig is one of the top teams in the world. great size, length, strength and defense

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information