Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: World cup Qualifiers 2019

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    525
    Country: Lebanon

    Default World cup Qualifiers 2019

    vs China next.

    Majok
    Bawji
    Haidar
    Ahmad Ibrahim
    Amir Saoud


    Starting line up.

  2. #2
    Senior Member TurboCharger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    197
    Country: UK

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eshmawi View Post
    vs China next.

    Majok
    Bawji
    Haidar
    Ahmad Ibrahim
    Amir Saoud


    Starting line up.
    Is Ater Majok naturalized or local? Where is that intimidating guy, Peele?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,378
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eshmawi View Post
    vs China next.

    Majok
    Bawji
    Haidar
    Ahmad Ibrahim
    Amir Saoud


    Starting line up.
    A nice lineup

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4
    Country: Jordan

    Default

    Lebanon is very weak ! No history in basketball !
    A lot of noise for nothing. What did they achieve ? Nothing !
    Plus they think that they are better than everyone...
    Jordan will beat NZ and S-Korea !
    Just wait and see !
    Lebanon are going to loose -20 against S-Korea and -25 against China.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Lebasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    191
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnashama View Post
    Lebanon is very weak ! No history in basketball !
    A lot of noise for nothing. What did they achieve ? Nothing !
    Plus they think that they are better than everyone...
    Jordan will beat NZ and S-Korea !
    Just wait and see !
    Lebanon are going to loose -20 against S-Korea and -25 against China.
    Are you a troll ??
    Your first message in this forum to say this !
    Shame on you !
    Lebanon is 3 WC (wins against Venezuela, France and Canada)
    What about Jordan ? One WC
    Lebanon > Jordan

    3 Asian final !
    What about your country ? One final
    Lebanon > Jordan

    What about WABA ?
    5 gold medal for us and 2 for you
    Lebanon > Jordan

    Stankovic cup :
    One gold for Lebanon and one for Jordan.
    Lebanon = Jordan

    Asian Clubs :
    Sagesse 3 times champion of Asia
    Riyadi 2 times
    Zain 1 time
    Lebanon 5 > Jordan 1

    WABA clubs :
    8 times Lebanon (4 Riyadi, 3 Sagesse, 1 Champville)
    1 time Jordan (Orthodox)
    Lebanon 8 > Jordan 1

    So show some respect !

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4
    Country: Jordan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebasketball View Post
    Are you a troll ??
    Your first message in this forum to say this !
    Shame on you !
    Lebanon is 3 WC (wins against Venezuela, France and Canada)
    What about Jordan ? One WC
    Lebanon > Jordan

    3 Asian final !
    What about your country ? One final
    Lebanon > Jordan

    What about WABA ?
    5 gold medal for us and 2 for you
    Lebanon > Jordan

    Stankovic cup :
    One gold for Lebanon and one for Jordan.
    Lebanon = Jordan

    Asian Clubs :
    Sagesse 3 times champion of Asia
    Riyadi 2 times
    Zain 1 time
    Lebanon 5 > Jordan 1

    WABA clubs :
    8 times Lebanon (4 Riyadi, 3 Sagesse, 1 Champville)
    1 time Jordan (Orthodox)
    Lebanon 8 > Jordan 1

    So show some respect !
    Always the same music with you guys ! "We won against France" ! It was without their best player Parker and you won it with a lot of luck !
    Venezuela and Canada ?? The worst Venezuelian and Canadian NT...
    And at the end you still didn't pass the first round !

    3 WC ? Are you sure ? I thought it was 2 because you paid to get the wild card hahaha !

    And your 3 Asian finals it is because of Joe Vogel ! Without him your NT would have finished 15 out 16 !

    Your history is made by buying some games (Antoine Shoueiry $$) and cheating !

    Jordan was a top basketball NT since the 80's !
    You didn't even knew at that time what is a basketball game !
    China 2019 we are coming !
    You can watch us but at the television hehehe

  7. #7
    Senior Member Lebasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    191
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnashama View Post
    Always the same music with you guys ! "We won against France" ! It was without their best player Parker and you won it with a lot of luck !
    Venezuela and Canada ?? The worst Venezuelian and Canadian NT...
    And at the end you still didn't pass the first round !

    3 WC ? Are you sure ? I thought it was 2 because you paid to get the wild card hahaha !

    And your 3 Asian finals it is because of Joe Vogel ! Without him your NT would have finished 15 out 16 !

    Your history is made by buying some games (Antoine Shoueiry $$) and cheating !

    Jordan was a top basketball NT since the 80's !
    You didn't even knew at that time what is a basketball game !
    China 2019 we are coming !
    You can watch us but at the television hehehe
    What's your problem ?
    Haters gonna hate with or without Parker, lucky or not (even if in basketball there's nothing called luck because you can't defend 40 minutes like football and do one counter attack and won the game). Your jealousy will kill you. Everyone is seeing what you've wrote.

    Haha come on it was just one of the multiple criteria to get the wild card and even some others powerhouse got the Wild Card (if im not mistaken "Lithuania", "Germany").
    We deserve it by beeing beaten by the host China in the semi-final because of a wrong call.
    BTW we still won one game in the WC so we really deserve it.

    Basketball is a team work if you really think we would finished 15 out of 16 without Vogel then I can't help you ! Fadi el Khatib, Fahed, Brian Beshara just to name a few of them.
    And your country naturalized Rasheem Wright too so stop saying bullshit !
    Even the USA naturalized some players to play with them.

    As for Antoine Shoueiry ! Shame on youuuuu. You're beeing disrespectfull towards someone who give a lot not only for Sagesse and the Lebanese basketball but for the basketball in the Middle East. You can thanks him because without him you would never saw a competitive jordanian club and syrian club on the Asian level. He was the man who make the Lebanese trust in theirself to win Asia and the others arab neighbors immitate him and put a lot of money in basketball (which is good) to build a good team capable of winning Asia.

    You were a powerhouse in the 80's ? What do you achieve in the Asian level ? Nothing so thank you !
    So i think that we can say that the golden era of Jordan NT is the late 2000's (thanks to president Shoueiri who make every arab country believe that they can achieve somethings in basketball)
    Finally good luck to your NT but just stop the hate and stop spreading some bullshits.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    525
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    We did play without Vogel or any naturalize dplayer in 1999, and we finished 7th out of 16. How the heck you came up with 15th out of 16?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Lebasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    191
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Hehe don't lose your time...we never achieved anything in basketball ! We are just a lucky nation !
    I showed him some facts and I think he realized that he fucked up talking about Lebanese basketball !
    I don't care if our neighbors love or hate us but at least show some respect to others ! Yes there is a rivalry between bilad al sham but like everywhere in the world !
    Just a basketball game after all !

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    525
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebasketball View Post
    Hehe don't lose your time...we never achieved anything in basketball ! We are just a lucky nation !
    I showed him some facts and I think he realized that he fucked up talking about Lebanese basketball !
    I don't care if our neighbors love or hate us but at least show some respect to others ! Yes there is a rivalry between bilad al sham but like everywhere in the world !
    Just a basketball game after all !

    yeh, and btw our win vs france they had Turiaf(nba champion with miami), Diaw(nba champion with spurs, and defended lebron in finals), Pietrus(played nba final with magic)...
    so parker was only one missing..many top notch players were there still.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    199
    Country: Barbados

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnashama View Post
    Always the same music with you guys ! "We won against France" ! It was without their best player Parker and you won it with a lot of luck !
    Venezuela and Canada ?? The worst Venezuelian and Canadian NT...
    And at the end you still didn't pass the first round !

    3 WC ? Are you sure ? I thought it was 2 because you paid to get the wild card hahaha !

    And your 3 Asian finals it is because of Joe Vogel ! Without him your NT would have finished 15 out 16 !

    Your history is made by buying some games (Antoine Shoueiry $$) and cheating !

    Jordan was a top basketball NT since the 80's !
    You didn't even knew at that time what is a basketball game !
    China 2019 we are coming !
    You can watch us but at the television hehehe
    I agree, well said!

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4
    Country: Jordan

    Default

    Which facts ??? Fortunately for you, it's your number one sport and i can give some credit to your media who let you think that you have the best league in Asia and the best players !
    You're just like the Philippines, a lot of show off for nothing !
    If we had the same interest than you in basketball, we would be challenging Australia !
    Get the fuck out of here son of Mia Khalifa !

  13. #13
    Senior Member Lebasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    191
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alnashama View Post
    Which facts ??? Fortunately for you, it's your number one sport and i can give some credit to your media who let you think that you have the best league in Asia and the best players !
    You're just like the Philippines, a lot of show off for nothing !
    If we had the same interest than you in basketball, we would be challenging Australia !
    Get the fuck out of here son of Mia Khalifa !
    It's a basketball forum stupid boy !
    You're a disgrace for your country. What's your purpose ? Go create a Jordanian topic and talk about your league and your NT.
    Just leave us alone and if you want to talk about us, respect us ! Im not against a debate about basketball but unfortunately you're just a joke.
    So i'll speak the same language than you !
    Fuck you son of dog Hussein !

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4
    Country: Jordan

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebasketball View Post
    It's a basketball forum stupid boy !
    You're a disgrace for your country. What's your purpose ? Go create a Jordanian topic and talk about your league and your NT.
    Just leave us alone and if you want to talk about us, respect us ! Im not against a debate about basketball but unfortunately you're just a joke.
    So i'll speak the same language than you !
    Fuck you son of dog Hussein !
    I do what i want stupid Lebanoise !
    You have no history in basketball that's it !
    Your best player Fadi El Khatib is an average player and im not even talking about his behaviour !
    Jordan basketball > Lebanoise basketball
    Go compare your NT with Yemen NT.

    BTW King Hussein is your pride stupid boy ! Go learn history ! Oooh right you have no history ! You re only history is about Mia khalifa and her porno !

  15. #15
    Senior Member Lebasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    191
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    One of the most important window for us !
    We have to go back to the WC !
    2014 we've missed it because we had a ban ! So 9 years without an internationnal competition, it's a long time !

    We will face Japan in Turkey (2x) as a preparation against NZ and S-Korea.
    We still waiting our first win against NZ.
    As for Korea, it's our destiny...our story in basketball began against them. Our games against Korea it's always hard and fun to watch.

    Starting 5 :
    Majok
    Haidar
    Abdelnour
    Amir Saoud
    Arakji --> He's finally back (not yet at his level but it's still better than Mezher or Akl).

    Predictions :
    Our chances are 50-50 against NZ and Korea.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Lebasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    191
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    In our first preparation game, we won against Japan (81-69).

  17. #17
    Senior Member Lebasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    191
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Lebanon won the second game too (91-75).
    Now let's get the two wins against NZ and S-Korea !

  18. #18
    Senior Member Lebasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    191
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Unfortunately we didn't make it !
    No blame against China or NZ !
    We should have one at least one game but this is basketball. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose !
    Congrats for Jordan NT. Even without a strong league they still made it.
    I don't know who to blame but for sure we don't have the level yet to compete in the WC. We need to find a leader and we need to have more discipline and a better IQ level from the players because the talents are there.
    Good luck to all Asian teams !

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    525
    Country: Lebanon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebasketball View Post
    Unfortunately we didn't make it !
    No blame against China or NZ !
    We should have one at least one game but this is basketball. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose !
    Congrats for Jordan NT. Even without a strong league they still made it.
    I don't know who to blame but for sure we don't have the level yet to compete in the WC. We need to find a leader and we need to have more discipline and a better IQ level from the players because the talents are there.
    Good luck to all Asian teams !
    Tough way to go out. We were all heart, but lacked any bball IQ. So many mistakes, when the game is on line in 4th quarter. The decision making of lebanese players is poor, extremly poor. They play with heart, but you need to think as well. This generation of lebanese basketball players were total failure, its time we build new generation. AHmad Ibrahim Amir Saoud should be shown the door out.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Brown Bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,508
    Country: Philippines

    Default

    Hello Lebanese friends.

    Tough luck for you guys. Your federation now must look forward to the next tournament.

    What happen to your game against Korea?
    I was checking updates and you guys where leading.

    I always thought that you guys are a hard match up for any team specially when playing at home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •