No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they EVER publish ANY word after the end of EFC 2017/18? End of season winners or anything?
    Do we even know who was the overall winner? Did that guy win all stated prizes? Went to F4 etc.? Any word about this?

If there's not, I'm sure they will either cancel the game this year or leave is 100% identical.
    Shame that such jerks have ruined something that had been working smoothly for over a decade. But it's not only their fault, of course.
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Pre-register screen appeared in last year's game. Seems the game will be soon up from the same developers. I hope some of our feedback was taken into consideration.

Comment

Remember last year someone was able to figure out a way to get in it early before it officially began.
        Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
        2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
        Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Originally posted by ncjazz View Post
          Remember last year someone was able to figure out a way to get in it early before it officially began.
          True. Via mobile was accessible before the official start.

I will focus on Prediction Game this year, since I didn't have fun last year with the new game
          EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
            I will focus on Prediction Game this year, since I didn't have fun last year with the new game
            you have the taste of blood!

I'm also on the same page with the majority, left the fantasy game last year after the mid-RS.
            5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by radallo View Post
              True. Via mobile was accessible before the official start.

I probably would not worry to much about prediction game, because after goofing off the last two years I will bring back my crystal ball and win easily.

Comment

I probably would not worry to much about prediction game, because after goofing off the last two years I will bring back my crystal ball and win easily.
                You'll need more than that to beat me
                "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                  Did they EVER publish ANY word after the end of EFC 2017/18? End of season winners or anything?
                  Do we even know who was the overall winner? Did that guy win all stated prizes? Went to F4 etc.? Any word about this?

If there's not, I'm sure they will either cancel the game this year or leave is 100% identical.
                  Shame that such jerks have ruined something that had been working smoothly for over a decade. But it's not only their fault, of course.
                  I can say one thing - the winner went to the F4. I'm saying this because it was me whom he picked up to go with him to Belgrade It was like a dream, everything, that fantasy challenge winner was from Lithuania, Zalgiris came back to F4 after 19 years and i could see everything in the best way. To live with players in the same hotel, to be VIP guest in all games and have a changes to be in gala dinner, touch the trophy. Amazing.

That fantasy model were terrible during the season but maybe I'm one of the few guys who can't complain in the end. Now I can feel what Beno has experienced what an unbelievable prize it's.
                  And who says i won't play if this format gonna be the same.. Do not do it - rules are same for everybody and the prize is worth of trying to beat everybody. Doesn't matter how hard it's and what a small chances everybody has, but in the end (or in the start... ) everybody starts from the same position.

Some top pictures I can share with you:

Comment

AiwiTo, nice to hear and see what great time you had.

Game is easy fixable to be interesting again. 10 players format and more expensive players will do it. Formula would be nice too, but first 2 things are much more important. The problem with prices is the bench, like I said before it would be, but people desperately seek for it. There is easy solution for that too. No very cheap players for the bench and there will be less money for the actual team, meaning more different teams, impossible to buy the best players in first 10 or more rounds. But the real question is, do they want difficult game and more or less same winners every year? They want bugs free game for sure, but easier game is imho desired.
                    Last edited by Killer Bob; 09-25-2018, 06:40 AM.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by AiwiTo View Post
                      I can say one thing - the winner went to the F4. I'm saying this because it was me whom he picked up to go with him to Belgrade It was like a dream, everything, that fantasy challenge winner was from Lithuania, Zalgiris came back to F4 after 19 years and i could see everything in the best way. To live with players in the same hotel, to be VIP guest in all games and have a changes to be in gala dinner, touch the trophy. Amazing.

That fantasy model were terrible during the season but maybe I'm one of the few guys who can't complain in the end. Now I can feel what Beno has experienced what an unbelievable prize it's.
                      And who says i won't play if this format gonna be the same.. Do not do it - rules are same for everybody and the prize is worth of trying to beat everybody. Doesn't matter how hard it's and what a small chances everybody has, but in the end (or in the start... ) everybody starts from the same position.

Where is the winner on the pics? Who was the winner (name)? Or was that you actually?
                      No winners' names ever published, Lithuanians with same teams in last rounds on the top of standing, now these pics...
                      You surely have plug in EFC management. Or with those Aussie guys.
                      This was a fixed game.
                      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

I see you got to touch the great one.

Comment

Nice to see that people are getting back. Looking forward to a nice season without many complaints

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                          You'll need more than that to beat me
                          This year I'm making a run for it too
                          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                            Where is the winner on the pics? Who was the winner (name)? Or was that you actually?
                            No winners' names ever published, Lithuanians with same teams in last rounds on the top of standing, now these pics...
                            You surely have plug in EFC management. Or with those Aussie guys.
                            This was a fixed game.
                            I can't say why they didn't publish all the winners, it's shame on the Euroleague and on everybody who is responsible for this game. This should not repeat again this season, or maybe somebody needs to write to them about it, why their didn't release any news about it. But I doubt they would do it now..
                            I don't think that any relations to EFC management could help here as everybody saw other players teams after trading period was closed. So it was even better for the game to eliminate all the cheating. Nobody could help you after the round because everybody saw the team before round and everything depend only on your selected players and how they performed.

Comment

I see you got to touch the great one.
                              Please tell me you took a picture with DonSergio only to have a closer look to his wife....
                              EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

Wait, that's not you in your avatar??
                                sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information